ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Licence for small company

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Akash1967
Newly Registered

Post by Akash1967 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I was going through everyone post the only thing i want to Know is there is any one who got Urgent treatment and if yes, in how many days they have been granted License as i am in same situation and looks like they will drag every one in to the Place where either u will be classified as a Overstayed your Visa or License not granted.
Last edited by Akash1967 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akash1967
Newly Registered

Post by Akash1967 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Any Update regarding a Sponsor Application........

Akash1967
Newly Registered

Post by Akash1967 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

The UK Border Agency (UKBA) has indicated that licensed sponsors may experience significant delays in obtaining their new allocations of Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS).

This will inevitably mean significant delays in issuing individual Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (ICT) Certificates of Sponsorship filed via the company's sponsor management system (SMS). These delays affect initial and renewal Tier 2 applications.

Delays in processing Tier 2 CoS applications are a result of the UKBA not yet loading the updated Tier 2 General (unrestricted) and Intra-Company Transfer CoS allotments for the new financial year available in the SMS. These allotments are available from 6 April 6 - 5 April 2013. This is irrespective of how early the allocation requests were filed.

Due to a severe shortage of available staff to process CoS applications, the UKBA presently estimates there are roughly 8,000 CoS applications outstanding. Plans are to prioritize the top 200 British companies who use the sponsor management system and any other "one-off" cases where it is possible to demonstrate that someone's status is due to expire within the next seven days.

Companies with assignees in need to renew their Tier 2 General or ICT status, or planning to file an initial Tier 2 CoS application should be aware that the UKBA is under a "wait-your-turn" policy.

Until the UKBA clears the backlog and the SMS is updated, UK companies may be unable to issue any CoS for the time being. We therefore recommend that companies should work with their immigration suppliers to determine how best to address setting new expectations for new assignments and ensuring existing assignees remain in status while awaiting approval of their renewal applications.

Pro-Link GLOBAL is working with its UK KGNM to escalate applications where appropriate. However, we are unable to provide processing time estimates as to when applications will be processed in a traditional manner.

Information provided by Pro-Link GLOBAL, in coordination with Sarah Buttler Associates Limited.

In the Spring 2012 issue of Re:locate magazine, leading international immigration practitioners share their views on current global immigration challenges for those managing international assignments.

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 am

So this information was presented in the spring 2012 issue of the noted magazine? I'm assuming this was back in March timeframe? I'm crossing my fingers that they have made some progress in getting up to speed, but not feeling confident.

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Asim3210 wrote:
hashmil wrote:
Asim3210 wrote:
hashmil wrote:A quick update on what's happening. My PSW visa expires on the 27th. We emailed them, and got this response. (Sponsor Licensing Support <SponsorLicensing.Support@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>)

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding the status of your application. We can confirm that your application is being treated as urgent and will be assigned to a caseworker shortly.
Due to the high level of sponsor licence applications which continue to be received, casework processing times are currently taking longer than our published service standard of 4 weeks. If your application requires further consideration, such as further documentation or a visit by UKBA staff, processing times will be significantly longer. It will help us to deal with your application if you can ensure that you have submitted all the required documentation, paid the correct fee and are available for a visit by UKBA officers, should one be necessary. Guidance on documentation and fees can be found on our website: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk
Please be assured that we are doing all that we can to ensure that delays, in considering applications, are not prolonged."
Hi Hashmil, Did you send them the copy of your passport? how long was your visa left when you asked them for urgent treatment?

Thanks
Hey. We sent the request when we had 15 working days left but initially got an email saying to contact them only when 10 workings days of the visa I left. We were planning to do that but yesterday they got back to us.

so your company license is issued now? is that correct? did you get unrestricted COS with the grant of license?
No, not yet. Hopefully will hear from them this week.

UKkumar
BANNED

Tier2 Documents

Post by UKkumar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi All,

My employer got confirmation email from UKBA of our last week urgent request.

So i want to prepared my application in advance.

Can any one know what document we need to send for TIER2 application.
I am switching from TIER4 dependent to Tier2.

I have Msc degree, Bsc NARIC certificate comparison and IELTS 5.5 on each band.

Please let me know what document i required to send.

cheers

Ukkumar

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

My organization requested for a special procedure last last week on Monday and my visa will expire on Friday, and we haven't heard from UKBA yet. Maybe tomorrow they will reply.

Will update if there will be any news.

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Thank you for your application to become a sponsor of migrants within the points based system (PBS). In line with published guidance, your application has been rejected for the following reason/s:-

No submission sheet has been provided with the application.

Our published guidance states:

A valid application must:
a) contain the original submission sheet (not a certified copy), which has been signed and dated by the authorising officer (all pages must be sent); and
b) contain all of the documents listed on the submission sheet as mandatory documents (originals or certified copies); and
c) all be sent in together within 14 calendar days of completion of the electronic application.

A full refund of any fee paid for this application will be sent to you separately unless:-

• You have already requested and received a refund.
• Your application was made using the fee exempt option and no fee was submitted.

If you wish to re-submit your application, you should do so using the e-application process, ensuring that you forward your submission sheet along with the fee to reach us within 14 days of the date that your electronic application is submitted.

Details of sponsor responsibilities are provided on our website at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

You should also ensure that all documents relevant to your application are submitted with the submission sheet and are either originals or certified copies. Failure to do so may result in the application being rejected again.

Should you choose to reapply, before you submit your application, you should familiarise yourself with the published guidance for sponsors which can be found by accessing our website:
www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Full guidance for sponsors on the restricted CoS application process is available on our website: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Yours sincerely

---------------------------------------------

After long time wait (5 month 3 week) we got above email, My company address is right but applicant name and application ref no SPLxxxxx is wrong.

We call them anout this error and they agreed over phone, we are wating for the same confirmation by email.

UKBA IS VERY VERY BIG MESS I DON'T HAVE ANY WORD FOR THEM

cheers
ukkumar

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:59 pm

UKkumar wrote:Thank you for your application to become a sponsor of migrants within the points based system (PBS). In line with published guidance, your application has been rejected for the following reason/s:-

a) contain the original submission sheet (not a certified copy), which has been signed and dated by the authorising officer (all pages must be sent); and
b) contain all of the documents listed on the submission sheet as mandatory documents (originals or certified copies); and
c) all be sent in together within 14 calendar days of completion of the electronic application.

A full refund of any fee paid for this application will be sent to you separately unless:-

• Your application was made using the fee exempt option and no fee was submitted.

If you wish to re-submit your application, you should do so using the e-application process, ensuring that you forward your submission sheet along with the fee to reach us within 14 days of the date that your electronic application is submitted.

Details of sponsor responsibilities are provided on our website at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

You should also ensure that all documents relevant to your application are submitted with the submission sheet and are either originals or certified copies. Failure to do so may result in the application being rejected again.

Should you choose to reapply, before you submit your application, you should familiarise yourself with the published guidance for sponsors which can be found by accessing our website:

Full guidance for sponsors on the restricted CoS application process is available on our website: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Yours sincerely

After long time wait (5 month 3 week) we got above email, My company address is right but applicant name and application ref no SPLxxxxx is wrong.

We call them anout this error and they agreed over phone, we are wating for the same confirmation by email.

cheers
ukkumar
So they refused your application because you didn't send the original document ?

Do you have to apply again and wait for another fuking 6 months >

They are useless.

sai123
Newly Registered

Post by sai123 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi All
my company applied for licence on April 24th. they still telling that they r in April 4th. my visa is going to expire on 1st week of December. now im 5 month pregnant. fully stress. i dont kw whats going to happen? Any ideas from u guys???

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:25 pm

sai123 wrote:Hi All
my company applied for licence on April 24th. they still telling that they r in April 4th. my visa is going to expire on 1st week of December. now im 5 month pregnant. fully stress. i dont kw whats going to happen? Any ideas from u guys???
I dont understand what the hell they are doing 4th April. Its all lies. Shame on them

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:36 pm

[quote="muhdkhokhar"][quote="UKkumar"]Thank you for your application to become a sponsor of migrants within the points based system (PBS). In line with published guidance, your application has been rejected for the following reason/s:-

Yours sincerely

cheers
ukkumar[/quote]

So they refused your application because you didn't send the original document ?

They are useless.[/quote]

No They sent us wrong email, the email ukba sent us is with other SPL ref no.
We sent all required document at initially.

They are careless sending emails in error.

they accept error by phone.

now we ask confirmation by email

ukkumar

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm

UKkumar wrote:
muhdkhokhar wrote:
UKkumar wrote:Thank you for your application to become a sponsor of migrants within the points based system (PBS). In line with published guidance, your application has been rejected for the following reason/s:-

Yours sincerely

cheers
ukkumar

They are useless.

No They sent us wrong email, the email ukba sent us is with other SPL ref no.
We sent all required document at initially.

They are careless sending emails in error.

they accept error by phone.

now we ask confirmation by email

ukkumar
Congratulations! So when did you make your application? What happens now? Does this mean you can now see your CoS to proceed with your Tier 2 (general) application?

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:31 am

Found an article talking about our exact issue: http://www.lexology.com/library/detail. ... 0e64f63277

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi All,

Today my employer sponsor lic application rejected due to not properly certified document.

applied 23/4/12 and rejected 18/10/12.

This may be my last post on this web.

Best of luck to all of you.

kumar

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:28 pm

UKkumar wrote:Hi All,

Today my employer sponsor lic application rejected due to not properly certified document.

kumar
I am so sorry to hear that. I thought you said that they accepted the mistake on the phone though. Did they say what do they mean by 'properly certified'? Who certifies documents and can you not now get them certified by someone they think should certify? What does your employer say about this?

sai123
Newly Registered

Post by sai123 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 pm

[quote="UKkumar"]Hi All,

kumar

Im so sorry to hear about this. u can make an appeal for ur application. dont fed-up.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 pm

UKkumar wrote:Hi All,

kumar

What ? What the in the name of god ? They took 6 months and reject the application ?

That's not fair. It means they even don't look the application. At least they should do the basic check (documents are complete or not ) rather than going straight into rejecting the application.

Its unbelievable.

Its so sad. I dont know what to say UK Kumar. Everyone is in tensino at the moment.

Whats your plans now >?

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 pm

This has me very concerned. When your company's applied for the license did they use a solicitor to help them through the process. My company at least had the help of a US-based solicitor. But even so, has me concerned that they don't know the in and outs of the application process.

UKBA-VICTIM
India

Post by UKBA-VICTIM » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 pm

hashmil wrote:
Asim3210 wrote:
hashmil wrote:
Asim3210 wrote:
Hi Hashmil, Did you send them the copy of your passport? how long was your visa left when you asked them for urgent treatment?

Thanks
Hey. We sent the request when we had 15 working days left but initially got an email saying to contact them only when 10 workings days of the visa I left. We were planning to do that but yesterday they got back to us.

so your company license is issued now? is that correct? did you get unrestricted COS with the grant of license?

Hi Hashmi,

can you please update your application progress ?

Thanks,

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 pm

UKBA-VICTIM wrote:
hashmil wrote:
Asim3210 wrote:
hashmil wrote:

Hi Hashmi,

can you please update your application progress ?

Thanks,
Still waiting to hear from them. My PSW visa expires next saturday :(

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 pm

After even requesting for an urgent treatment my employer contacted them one week after and this email we got from UKBA:

" Dear X,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid that I don’t have any contact details for the team who are dealing with the applications.
If urgent treatment is granted then they will be in touch with you. They have a number of people asking for urgent consideration and so are dealing with them as fast as they can.

Yours Sincerely

Mr X

Customer Service Advisor

Customer Contact Centre"

In few days my visa is expiring so I submitted my visa application today without any license. So had no other choice.

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Ross123 wrote:After even requesting for an urgent treatment my employer contacted them one week after and this email we got from UKBA:

" Dear X,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid that I don’t have any contact details for the team who are dealing with the applications.
If urgent treatment is granted then they will be in touch with you. They have a number of people asking for urgent consideration and so are dealing with them as fast as they can.

Yours Sincerely

Mr X

Customer Service Advisor

Customer Contact Centre"

In few days my visa is expiring so I submitted my visa application today without any license. So had no other choice.
Best of luck to you.

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am

Ok so here is an update.

My company registration got refused. Apparently one of the documents was not "certified" - even though they were the original documents which we had sent. (3 out of the 4 documents we had sent were fine. It's just the one which they couldn't verify).

So, my visa expires this Saturday. I am flying back home this Friday.

My company will reapply for registration, and an restricted CoS so i can apply from home.

And for those who are waiting - they get back on urgent requests. Make sure you send a scan of your visa showing expiry date. (best to request urgent treatment only before 10 working days before expiry). They will get back in time for you to make your application. Only downside is, if they get back and it get's refused you will be in a tricky situation like me.

Good luck everyone!

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm

hashmil wrote:Ok so here is an update.

My company registration got refused. Apparently one of the documents was not "certified" - even though they were the original documents which we had sent. (3 out of the 4 documents we had sent were fine. It's just the one which they couldn't verify).

So, my visa expires this Saturday. I am flying back home this Friday.

My company will reapply for registration, and an restricted CoS so i can apply from home.

And for those who are waiting - they get back on urgent requests. Make sure you send a scan of your visa showing expiry date. (best to request urgent treatment only before 10 working days before expiry). They will get back in time for you to make your application. Only downside is, if they get back and it get's refused you will be in a tricky situation like me.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Hashmil,

Sorry to hear that. could you tell us when your company applied ? Did you request for an urgent request ?

thanks

again sorry to hear that but thats been the case with most. They are shameless