ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

official appointment form HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

canadian147
Newly Registered

official appointment form HELP

Post by canadian147 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello. I have an appointment at Croydon on the 8 November.
I am trying to print off my official letter that I must sign in regards to this appointment. When I log into my acct and look at my appointments it is there. It tells me "Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below."

there is no "next" button below just one that says "continue" when I click on it I am taken back to the homepage of my acount where I can view my appointments again. Am I missing something? How can I print this official appointment letter if its not there!

p2kin

Re: official appointment form HELP

Post by p2kin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 pm

canadian147 wrote:Hello. I have an appointment at Croydon on the 8 November.
I am trying to print off my official letter that I must sign in regards to this appointment. When I log into my acct and look at my appointments it is there. It tells me "Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below."

there is no "next" button below just one that says "continue" when I click on it I am taken back to the homepage of my acount where I can view my appointments again. Am I missing something? How can I print this official appointment letter if its not there!
You can click on "View" button on your appointment listing.. that will bring you to a page with details of your appointment.. printout of that page is enough.. alternatively, you can even take printout of email you got for your appointment booking.