ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO HSMP+Tier1 Self-employed ILR Success!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

proper
Newly Registered

Post by proper » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm

HSMP 2 years + Tier1 3 years, sole director, 2 dependents.

HMRC defines me as "Employed", although based on UKBA's definition I am "Self-employed". I however prepared my income documents as "Employed". Because I don't want to confuse the CW by submitting documents for both. I took all the company related documents as a backup though.

Documents submitted:
1. Accountant letter confirming that I am sole director which shows, gross/net profit, dividends, salary with dates
2. Payslips (Signed&Stamped By my Accountant)
3. Dividend vouchers (Signed&Stamped By my Accountant)
4. Personal Bank statements (12 months) - Salaries/Dividend taken marked with a pencil
5. Business Bank statements (12 months) - Salaries/Dividend taken marked with a pencil
6. 5 years P60 + P45
7. Life in the UK test results
8. Passports
9. Marriage certificate
10. Birth certificate
11. Council tax bills with both name, join account bank statements, TV licenses under my wife's name and BT bills under my name, covering the last 2 years
12. Police registration certificates

The CW asked me to give her the application form and all documents I would like to submit, then disappeared. We never saw her again. We got our documents back around 1 hour later from the customer service window, where another nice lady told us the BRP cards will be posted within 7 days. :)

I would like to say thank you to all of you on this forum. The posts really helped us a lot, since our very first HSMP application. Hope my document list will be helpful to people in a similar situation.

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi, proper. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, what backup did you bring to validate the dates that you listed on your application form?

proper
Newly Registered

Re: Croydon PEO HSMP+Tier1 Self-employed ILR Success!

Post by proper » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:22 pm

somemightsay wrote:Hi, proper. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, what backup did you bring to validate the dates that you listed on your application form?
92 days paid annual leave
no, they are all there. I've even listed the stamps on an excel sheet.