ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ext, some queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Tier 1 ext, some queries

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 pm

hi,

i am filling my visa extension for me, wife and baby and got few queries,

1. my visa expires on 20th oct 2012, is it ok if i post my application on the last day which is 20th oct?

2. i got my inital tier1 visa in 2009, since then i got married and had a baby, i've not applied for my baby's visa yet, is it ok if i only apply for myself and wife, and apply for baby later so that i can save some money?

3. on visa form section J5 on page 36, i am suppose to enter my earning details, i am applying as employed and self-employed, so where do i enter my self-employed earning details, is it on the same page 36 along with my permanent job?

many thanks for your help

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm

1. Yes. Use RM special delivery and keep proof of posting in safe custody.
2. Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks sush, do u mind answering point 3 as well.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 am

in the new dependent application form, i am little confused in question k8 and k9 on page 22, question k6 and k7 are about entry clearance visa but are they still talking about entry clearance visa or the current visa in k8 and k9??

also are we suppose to enter the details for Questions K10 - K13??

many thanks

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 pm

another question: if main applicant (husband) and dependent (wife) applying together, where should i attached the pics of dependent, because in main applicant form they need the pics of main applicant and dependent as well. whereas in dependent form they also need the pics, so where should i attach the pics of dependent?

many thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

tcpip_helper wrote:where should i attached the pics of dependent, because in main applicant form they need the pics of main applicant and dependent as well. whereas in dependent form they also need the pics, so where should i attach the pics of dependent?
In both the forms!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:48 pm

tcpip_helper wrote:in the new dependent application form, i am little confused in question k8 and k9 on page 22, question k6 and k7 are about entry clearance visa but are they still talking about entry clearance visa or the current visa in k8 and k9??

also are we suppose to enter the details for Questions K10 - K13??

many thanks
dear sush, please answer the above query as well.

many thanks