ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:31 am

I assume people putting their application and biometric dates here would also like them to be included in the excel spreadsheet. Therefore I have been including your information into sky drive list whenever I notice something new. Others are doing the same. Please keep posting your progress so that the list can be maintained up to date and can remain meaningful.

There are a few people on the top of the waiting list including Raj, Tinaysf, and anjum.zahra. Some of them appear to be waiting for 36 weeks without a biometric invitation letter. I wonder if it is real or did they just forget that they are on the list? If you have any update about your progress, please share it here.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 am

khanjaan wrote:Applied via : Solicitor
Application by post : 08/08/12
payment taken out : 16/08/12
Acknowledgement letter : 17/08/12
Biometric letter :waiting
biometric done : waiting
passport/bio card received : waiting

Still waiting for Bio Metric invitation god knows when it will come does it affect in some ways because i have applied my wife FLR M after 15 days of my application .
Amazingly one person who sent his application on 10th aug he received 15th of october biometric invitation god knows.
KHANJAAN, iam going to apply in jan 2013, iam travelling in same boat, my self and my wife visa finishing at same time, iam planning to attach my wife flr(m) application with covering letter stating the story why iam enclosing my spouse application.

By the way i need advice from you and why didnt you attach your wife flr(m) application with yours ?

z18runway

Re: Biometric invitation letter

Post by z18runway » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 am

eryck wrote:this is my actual dateline...
previous post has the wrong date.

Application Date: 08/07/2012
DD : 13/07/2012
Ack Recieved Dated: 17/07/2012
Bio Letter Dated: 24/08/2012 (Received 28/08/2012)
Bio enrolled: 01/09/2012
and Waiting

I guess another five months to wait hopefully less I hope.
Iam expecting the timeline should reduce and comeback to 11-13 weeks like last year.

tinaysf
Newly Registered

Post by tinaysf » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Ged wrote:I assume people putting their application and biometric dates here would also like them to be included in the excel spreadsheet. Therefore I have been including your information into sky drive list whenever I notice something new. Others are doing the same. Please keep posting your progress so that the list can be maintained up to date and can remain meaningful.

There are a few people on the top of the waiting list including Raj, Tinaysf, and anjum.zahra. Some of them appear to be waiting for 36 weeks without a biometric invitation letter. I wonder if it is real or did they just forget that they are on the list? If you have any update about your progress, please share it here.
Hi Ged,

My case is a bit complex so it may take longer.......... I am still waiting and every time I call UKBA they say my application is still not complete.

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Thanks for updating us anyway. I wish you the best of luck. It is so annoying how BA ruthlessly keep people waiting without providing a genuine progress update after charging them an unreasonable fee.

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Ged wrote:Thanks for updating us anyway. I wish you the best of luck. It is so annoying how BA ruthlessly keep people waiting without providing a genuine progress update after charging them an unreasonable fee.
Hello,

Could some one let me know how to access the timeline updated on skydrive.

Regards

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Here is the link;

SkyDrive - http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Ged wrote:Here is the link;

SkyDrive - http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N
Thanks Ged. When i click on the link its coming up as webpage declined. Any idea why? or anyother way to open this

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Try this lik instead and let us know if it works any better;

[https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... &app=Excel]

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Ged wrote:Try this lik instead and let us know if it works any better;

[https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... &app=Excel]
No Ged, no luck. It say IE canot display this webpage.

Regards
Rajiv

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I am no expert on cloud computing but I wonder if your internet browser is incompatible or is it a very old browser? What browser are you using?

Suggestion; I already have a windows live account and I use Hotmail and sky drive regularly from my PC. I wonder if it would help if you login to a windows live (hotmail) account in a separate tab within the same browser so that your access to skydive would be easier?

harsh83uk
Newly Registered

Biometric

Post by harsh83uk » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi guys,
Can someone please update the skydrive (spreadsheet) on my behalf?
I received and enrolled my bio-metric.

Bio metric letter invite dated: 12 OCT 2012
Bio metric letter invite received: 16 OCT 2012
Bio metric enrolled at Post Office: 16 OCT 2012

My application was made on 22 AUG 2012 and acknowledgement was received on 24 AUG 2012.
Now just waiting for ILR & return of documents. Good luck everyone.

Ged

Post by Ged » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 pm

@harsh83uk;
I updated the file with the new information you provided.

tak1986
Newly Registered

Post by tak1986 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi,

please update mine to the spreadsheet for ref.

Application: 10 years ILR
Send date: 2/10/2012
confirmation letter: still waiting?
fee: taken on 9/10/2012

comments : 8 years student visa + 2 years PSW

thanks
sam

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm

z18runway wrote:
khanjaan wrote:Applied via : Solicitor
Application by post : 08/08/12
payment taken out : 16/08/12
Acknowledgement letter : 17/08/12
Biometric letter :waiting
biometric done : waiting
passport/bio card received : waiting

Still waiting for Bio Metric invitation god knows when it will come does it affect in some ways because i have applied my wife FLR M after 15 days of my application .
Amazingly one person who sent his application on 10th aug he received 15th of october biometric invitation god knows.
KHANJAAN, iam going to apply in jan 2013, iam travelling in same boat, my self and my wife visa finishing at same time, iam planning to attach my wife flr(m) application with covering letter stating the story why iam enclosing my spouse application.

By the way i need advice from you and why didnt you attach your wife flr(m) application with yours ?
My solicitor said apply after 15 to 20 days

Zee70
Newly Registered

Biomatrics done previously??

Post by Zee70 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 am

Do you know if biometrics are required every time you make a new application ? I had my biometrics done in April last year and I have now applied for ILR under long residence category on 18th September 2012?
Payment debited: 20th sep 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 23rd sep 2012
Biometrics: I'm not sure if I will be asked for biometrics again! Hopefully not.
Waiting........

Zee70
Newly Registered

Post by Zee70 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:38 am

Sanji100 wrote:Applied for ILR under 10 years on 20th July 2012. Received Acknowledgement on 8th August. No biometric letter yet?? Anybody else in July waiting for the biometric letter..

Hi softmind82, did you provide biometrics as part of any of your previous applications or it was the first time??

saad123
Newly Registered

Re: Biomatrics done previously??

Post by saad123 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:42 am

Zee70 wrote:Do you know if biometrics are required every time you make a new application ? I had my biometrics done in April last year and I have now applied for ILR under long residence category on 18th September 2012?
Payment debited: 20th sep 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 23rd sep 2012
Biometrics: I'm not sure if I will be asked for biometrics again! Hopefully not.
Waiting........

yes you asked to do it again because i already give biometrics in previous
application but asked to do it again.

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 am

Please request to everyone who are using Skydrive if you can put in comments box how you applied meaning how many years on certain visa etc that will help people how long its taking for people who were in different categories etc just a request

meemyself&I

Post by meemyself&I » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm

meemyself&I wrote:
Desigirl wrote:
hello32 wrote:hello ever one

"on 1st June 2012 I received my passport back with the refusal as I have 6 days gap, as when I applied in 2009 my visa was going to expire on 30th of September I sent my application on 24th and got application back on 18th November 2009 because of invalid photos UKBA gave me 28 days to submit new application or sent them same application with new photos I was granted visa but when I applied ILR they refused and said that I had 52 days gap"

I am now scared as I have read Hello32's post, I am also in a similar situation, as in 2008 my application was returned due to incorrect photos , within a week I had sent the correct photos, did anyone else have this situation?

I pray God please send the people in this forum our ILR without hassle and with haste.
Don't worry, keep positive. One thing I have learnt is that there are no two person's case that will be the same. What one caseworker will take seriously, another caseworker will overlook. So let's hope that yours is overlooked. Keep positive and hang on in there, its only a matter of days or at most 2 weeks (by God's grace). This is my personal opinion.

Well I think it is almost good news for my husband. He has received a DX delivery form to say he has a parcel from them, and he has rescheduled a delivery date. However, I am so optimistic that it is the ILR on its way.

I will update you all when once it has landed in his hands.

So far, this is his 20th week.

PS - the letter and supporting documents has not yet been received, maybe delayed and hopefully they might come on the same date.

Wishing all others who are waiting all the very best.
God's divine child

shahshah

3 points

Post by shahshah » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Dear friend , I have applied on 06th June 2012 for 10 years long residency and my biomatric are done, before applying i was,nt having any point on my licence but yesterday a bad luck for me. Police stop me for routine check and they cleared me every thing but just before i was going they stop me again for low pressure in one of my car tyre and they was so harsh that they give me 3 points and £60 fine. can any one help me that whether i have to tell this to Ukba or not, as its been over 4 months for my application so pease help me, i am really worried. Thanks in advance

meemyself&I

Post by meemyself&I » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Query has been resolved, so not to worry. Hope I am not in trouble for deleting them
Last edited by meemyself&I on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's divine child

meemyself&I

Post by meemyself&I » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Sorry, I had to delete the post, as I have found what my query was about
Last edited by meemyself&I on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's divine child

smzai80
Newly Registered

Re: 3 points

Post by smzai80 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

shahshah wrote:Dear friend , I have applied on 06th June 2012 for 10 years long residency and my biomatric are done, before applying i was,nt having any point on my licence but yesterday a bad luck for me. Police stop me for routine check and they cleared me every thing but just before i was going they stop me again for low pressure in one of my car tyre and they was so harsh that they give me 3 points and £60 fine. can any one help me that whether i have to tell this to Ukba or not, as its been over 4 months for my application so pease help me, i am really worried. Thanks in advance

Dear , I understand ur situation, I got the same penalty while I was using phone during driving. I got this penalty exactly one mount after I applied for ILR on 10 years residence, but I didn't inform them because these are neither issued to me from court or neither it is criminal conviction. I asked from police about it and they say it will not go on any if their database except DVLA.

IScott
Newly Registered

Post by IScott » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 am

[quote="Ged"]Here is the link;

SkyDrive - http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N[/quote]

Hi Guys,

I don't know what I have done. It seems I deleted the spreadsheet.

Anyone could check it? I am really sorry ............. :(