ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to use FLR(HSMP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

Do i need to use FLR(HSMP)

Post by krssubbu » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:56 am

Hi,

I applied for HSMP in the first week of Jan 2007. i still havent got the result. i have got the reference number.
I am form India and am in the UK in SEGS now. The prob is my visa is running out on the 31st jan 2007. I have faxed my urgent treatement form saying my visa is running out on the 31st of this month. When i called them, they said urgent treatment form is not updated and it will take 1 day.

he said visa running out may be not be considered as urgent and He also said i should use the FLR(HSMP) form to extend my stay in the UK. if i do that they wil extend my stay in the Uk and hold the passport till the HSMP result comes. they wiull charge 335 £.

I have a doubt. do i need to pay 335£ now for extending my stay till my result comes and if my hsmp is approved do i still need to pay again for the stamping fee ???

I have already faxed it to them. but i am bit worried wheather they ahve recd it. can i email them the urgent request form also. if so whats their email address.

and can i stay in the UK after my visa expires. is their a time frame (2 weeks or 3 weeks) that i am allowed to stay legally. if i stay i like that, will there be a prob when i send my passport for stamping ??? (will that be a a black mark since i have stayed after my visa period)

plz help

thanks
Subramanian

krssubbu

CAN some one pls help me

Post by krssubbu » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:24 pm

CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME/

i have a few doubts which i have posted earlier

Eleven7
Newly Registered

Post by Eleven7 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:59 pm

krssubbu, As far as I know, you will be paying GBP 335 only once. If you are confident that your application is going to be successful then go ahead with your FLR application. The only issue is that you will not get your £335 back if your HSMP application is refused resulting in refusal of FLR.

Regarding your stay at UK, normally one is given a week or two to wind up and leave. Hope it helps

Markie

Re: CAN some one pls help me

Post by Markie » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:26 am

krssubbu wrote:CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME/

i have a few doubts which i have posted earlier
You are allowed to stay for another 28days if my reckoning is correct.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:23 pm

Thanks for ur reply

i would also like to know if could i get a letter for this from the home office. will they give me a letter stating i can stay legally

thanks