ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 - COA - Return of Passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

george80
Newly Registered

EEA2 - COA - Return of Passport

Post by george80 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi there

I submitted my application on 19 September and am still to get my COA. By looking at this board it seems like these can take up to 2 months. My concern is that I need to request my passport back before that 2 month period is up and am worried that it will be more difficult without the COA as a reference.
Has anyone requested their passport back before they got their COA and was it ok to do so?

Many Thanks
George

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:53 am

try to call them every 7 days and remind them about your application..they will send your coa in 2 months..keep calling them every week

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Legally any time you can request back your passport but few people really had trouble in this forum who asked for their passports before getting coa on that reason as their application has not yet started to process and the whole documents returned.
Success is a journey, not a destination. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.