ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 pm

horizon1985 wrote:Yes Matma you are right. I think I should wait until the end of this month. I hope I will receive it soon. Yes patience is the main pill to cure this pain of waiting.
Hi horizon did u received any good news from HO
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

zahirsona wrote:
horizon1985 wrote:Yes Matma you are right. I think I should wait until the end of this month. I hope I will receive it soon. Yes patience is the main pill to cure this pain of waiting.
Hi Zahir no dear nothing so far :/ . My 8 weeks are ending tomorrow. I will ring my solicitor on Monday. Matma said right thing that sometimes HO issues Visa/ RC earlier but it stays in their offices for long time as this process is after appeal so staff gives last priority to post it. But hopefully we all receive ours soon. Everyone worries about Samelamin. I think he went on a holidays guys. I can imagine one's excitement after receiving RC and on the top if he schedules holiday followed by.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am

horizon1985 wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
Hi Zahir no dear nothing so far :/ . My 8 weeks are ending tomorrow. I will ring my solicitor on Monday. Matma said right thing that sometimes HO issues Visa/ RC earlier but it stays in their offices for long time as this process is after appeal so staff gives last priority to post it. But hopefully we all receive ours soon. Everyone worries about Samelamin. I think he went on a holidays guys. I can imagine one's excitement after receiving RC and on the top if he schedules holiday followed by.
Hi horizon thanks for your reply THE UKBA. Send me again CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION I dont know the HO work there I send my original appeal decesion and my original passport but they send me again COA and say your application we well decided within next 6 month oh my god any body received any COA after send allowed appeal decision and original passport
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am

zahirsona wrote:
horizon1985 wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
Hi horizon thanks for your reply THE UKBA. Send me again CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION I dont know the HO work there I send my original appeal decesion and my original passport but they send me again COA and say your application we well decided within next 6 month oh my god any body received any COA after send allowed appeal decision and original passport
Oh my God Zahir you are kidding now :/ . I am really shocked. COA after appeal allowed. But tell me one thing that why did you send them a letter of decision which was yours ?? tribunal always send one copy to you and one copy to HO. I really don't know what is going on? You must contact your solicitor and ask that why they sent COA again because I don't think that it is normal. you haven't made a new application. But this is really shocking thing for me.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 pm

horizon1985 wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
horizon1985 wrote:
zahirsona wrote: Hi horizon did u received any good news from HO
Oh my God Zahir you are kidding now :/ . I am really shocked. COA after appeal allowed. But tell me one thing that why did you send them a letter of decision which was yours ?? tribunal always send one copy to you and one copy to HO. I really don't know what is going on? You must contact your solicitor and ask that why they sent COA again because I don't think that it is normal. you haven't made a new application. But this is really shocking thing for me.
Just contact them and threaten them with Judicial review, I think they are trying to play game on you or this is a new level they are planning to use, if I were you. I will just contact the court and request a judicial review, if that is the4 case, they have bridge the EU law that residence card must be issue within 6months and if this is not a new application, the date of the application still stand because it was that date of application the tribunal use in deciding your case because it will be in the tribunal decision the day you made the application.

I have writing to the email samel gave I am still waiting for reply on my husband case after the tribunal allow.

I bet you, if the receive a letter stating Judicial Review will be taking on them and they will be liable for all fee, they will sit up.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

matma

Post by matma » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:24 pm

OMG!!! this is strange havent heard of these before, something is wrong somewhere, all you need to do is to contact them and hopefully just get things sorted best of luck!!!!!

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Zahir! Have you made any attempt to contact HO ? I don't know too many laws but from a normal eye this is simply look like that HO disrespected the Tribunal judgement. And here experts said the right thing that you need to use your right now. I must stress that if you have proper solicitor then tell him to take an action on it. Because if they know that call is coming from a legal authority then they knows all drawbacks of it. And yes definitely something is wrong somewhere. Please let us know here. Because we all worry for each other here. As we all are on same boat. BEST OF LUCK and come with good news soon. God Bless

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 pm

horizon1985 wrote:Hi Zahir! Have you made any attempt to contact HO ? I don't know too many laws but from a normal eye this is simply look like that HO disrespected the Tribunal judgement. And here experts said the right thing that you need to use your right now. I must stress that if you have proper solicitor then tell him to take an action on it. Because if they know that call is coming from a legal authority then they knows all drawbacks of it. And yes definitely something is wrong somewhere. Please let us know here. Because we all worry for each other here. As we all are on same boat. BEST OF LUCK and come with good news soon. God Bless
hi horizon thanks for your reply i speak with lawyer he give me advice just wait 2 week more then we send them a letter to HO and Tribunal and i already send email to Tribunal they well reply me with in10 working days i explain evrything about my appeal i ask to UKBA about the correct Address they send me address which i send my passport but they send me COA again and i send email to tell them the HO is Disrespected the Tribunal Judgement
i think the HO playing game
Zkhan

MONIQUITA
Newly Registered

Post by MONIQUITA » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:21 pm

zahirsona wrote:
horizon1985 wrote:Hi Zahir! Have you made any attempt to contact HO ? I don't know too many laws but from a normal eye this is simply look like that HO disrespected the Tribunal judgement. And here experts said the right thing that you need to use your right now. I must stress that if you have proper solicitor then tell him to take an action on it. Because if they know that call is coming from a legal authority then they knows all drawbacks of it. And yes definitely something is wrong somewhere. Please let us know here. Because we all worry for each other here. As we all are on same boat. BEST OF LUCK and come with good news soon. God Bless
hi horizon thanks for your reply i speak with lawyer he give me advice just wait 2 week more then we send them a letter to HO and Tribunal and i already send email to Tribunal they well reply me with in10 working days i explain evrything about my appeal i ask to UKBA about the correct Address they send me address which i send my passport but they send me COA again and i send email to tell them the HO is Disrespected the Tribunal Judgement
i think the HO playing game
Hi Zahir and everyone

They are definitely playing game and it is appalling. My husband´s appeal and decision was on 14th August, we were told by the judge it would take HO eight to twelve weeks to issue and send the RC. Well, the twelveth week is next week and we have not had any news whatsoever. We made two calls and they said they do not have access to info. Now they are sending COA´s expecting people is going to wait another 6 months? Serioulsy, management at HO are trained to play and to finish with people´s patience. Why do they force us to threaten and to be radical towards them, when there is no real need to end up in such extreme situations? I still do not understand it.The worst thing is how media turned blind at all this. It is such scandalous as Saville abuse but there is an agreed silence on HO, that is why they keep behaving in this way. As far as no one points them out, they feel free to play with family´s life, even ignoring tribunal judgement. It is frankly appalling that institution, and ultimately all the government politicians in charge of immigration.

Let us stay in touch here. My prayers and best of luck to all of you.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

Hi MONIQUITA yes the HO clearly plying game did the HO send you COA as well I send email to Tribunal explain if appeal is allowed the HO must issue RC ASAP not COA.
I think they are not fully trined how to deal the application and how to deal appealing cases if I send original passport and appeal paper and they this the application .MONIQUITA when your appeal was allowed which address you send your passport I send my passport on this address,
UK BORDER AGENCY
EUROPEAN APPLICATION
PO BOX 306
DEPT. 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN
I SEND email for requesting the correct address they reply you can send your passport on this address I print the email and send with passport as well
Zkhan

tanabrennan
BANNED

Post by tanabrennan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:27 pm

If you live in a dearly beloved country where it citizen live on benefits, many have never work in their life, they think immigrants are coming to do the same, they will always support their immigration evil ways. It all boils down to beloved, the news will always turn a blind eyes.

Joha1304
Newly Registered

Post by Joha1304 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi guys! I received my refussal letter yesterday :(
the basis were

- "You have failed to provide evidence of your EEA Sponsor has a comprehensive sickness insurance cover in the United Kingdom and therefore fails to meet the requirements of regulation 4(1)(d)(ii) as amended". (Regarding treaty rights as student)

- "You have failed to provide any evidence that your EEA sponsor was voluntarily unemployed and has embarked on vocational trainning or has voluntarily ceased working and then embarked on vocational training that is related to his previous employment, he therefore does not meed the criteria of regulation 6(2)(c) and (d)". (Regarding treaty rights as job seeker)

Do any of you have the same situation?? Can I work during the appealing process based on the COA that they sent me 2 weeks ago??

Thanks for your help! Im very afraid of being refused again :(

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:26 pm

hi horizon did you received any good news from HO we write a letter next week and send one letter to UKBA and one First tier Tribunal and explain why the HO issue again COA they must issue RC i think the UKBA Disrespected the Tribunal judgement
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

hi Joha1304 sorry to hear about your refusal they give right of appeal do not send your application again send appeal to Tribunal and do your comprehensive sickness insurance first then send your appeal ASAP
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Any news of residence card issued after appeal won? Seems everyone here are silent about an update.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

damasius25
Newly Registered

Received letter from the tribunal

Post by damasius25 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi All
I appealed against my decision and received a letter from the tribunal saying that I should submit any further documents by the 29th of November 2012.
I have requested my appeal to be decided on papers. Is this date the day the hearing will take place as well?
Thanks

zahirsona

Re: Received letter from the tribunal

Post by zahirsona » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

damasius25 wrote:Hi All
I appealed against my decision and received a letter from the tribunal saying that I should submit any further documents by the 29th of November 2012.
I have requested my appeal to be decided on papers. Is this date the day the hearing will take place as well?
Thanks
hi damasius what reason the HO refuse your application if you have any other documents you must send your further documents ASAP if you already send your documents thats fine if not then you must speak with solicitor he well help you,
Zkhan

nextoapple
Newly Registered

My Appeal Timeline update

Post by nextoapple » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 pm

16th April submitted application
13th June - COA
18th September Refusal
Appeal received by 1st-tier tribunal on 28th September (with track mail)
Received notification of receiving my application for paper hearing - decided to change to Oral hearing around 6th October
Sent email to request the change to Oral hearing and received a new invoice to make up £80 on 16th October
1st-tier Tribunal received my money on 22nd October.
Hearing Letter received on 6th November (dated sent out on 1st November)
Hearing date 28th November.

Do you think I need a lawyer to go with me? Any advice please? I'm so nervous now.

Many thanks.

pipina
Newly Registered

EEA2 REFUSAL

Post by pipina » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 am

Hello everyone,
I am a July applicant.
My timeline is as follows:

EEA2 applied on 13 july 2012
COA received on 12 october 2012
RC refused on 29 october

Hello everyone,
i applied for a RC as my wife is french.my application was refused but the HO kept my passport and sent my wife's passport.is that a bad sign?can someone please tell me something.

the reason for refusal is that they called my wife's work place but the number was'nt going through and they said her letter of employment looks like a fake one which is not true.
secondly my wife is a student which normally gives me the right to have my RC but they refused on the base that she does'nt have her comprehensive medical insurance.
i have contacted a solicitor and we have just appealed,still waiting for the appeal date ect ect.
can someone let me know if my case is a complicated one or a hopeful one.what documents do i need to put togeda??will be happy to read from you.thanks

nextoapple
Newly Registered

Post by nextoapple » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:24 am

The reason they sent back your wife passport and keep yours because they allowed you to appeal. If they returned your passport in the first place, that's a bad sign.
HO constantly challenges sponsor's employment status as they have to make sure your wife is exercising treaty right and will not put the public fund in consumption. That's why they have to make sure your wife's employment status and she has medical insurance. But if she is contributing NI through her work, that's a supportive document to prove she's a tax payer and exercising her treaty right.

I do have a question - how much is your lawyer charge? I have asked several, she is charging £1000 + VAT plus extra charge during oral hearing for waiting time. I'm just not sure if this is the standard....

Hope everything goes well.

zahirsona

Re: My Appeal Timeline update

Post by zahirsona » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:22 am

nextoapple wrote:16th April submitted application
13th June - COA
18th September Refusal
Appeal received by 1st-tier tribunal on 28th September (with track mail)
Received notification of receiving my application for paper hearing - decided to change to Oral hearing around 6th October
Sent email to request the change to Oral hearing and received a new invoice to make up £80 on 16th October
1st-tier Tribunal received my money on 22nd October.
Hearing Letter received on 6th November (dated sent out on 1st November)
Hearing date 28th November.

Do you think I need a lawyer to go with me? Any advice please? I'm so nervous now.

Many thanks.
Yes u must meet with solicitor if he go to court with you, and the judge must allowed your appeal but your documents must complete good luck
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 pm

hi horizon did you received your RC??
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Its only samelamin that has receice residence card after appeal in this post and he has refused to comment ever after then. Has any other person receive after appeal?

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi Zahir and everyone,
sorry for not been posted any updates. I was trying to divert my mind as I haven't received anything from HO. Everyday creating hopes is actually disheartening me too much. What about you ? Have you sorted out your COA matter with HO? Why this much delays even after appeal has allowed. We all applied last year. People who applied even in May & June are getting their RC now. So why they put us into that last priority category ? I have seen only 2 people here who received their RC since I started my post here (Samelamin) and (Matma). After that everyone is living under hopes. My prayers are always with you. I hope we all would come with good news very soon.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:28 pm

This situation is very bad, but if the appeal was refused they will quickly act on it. Sad people.