ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for My Mother and Sister

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrmuez

Applying for My Mother and Sister

Post by mrmuez » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi , I wanted to ask you guys that my brother is applying for visiter visa for my brother and sister who live in pakistan and my brother is sponsoring them , My sister is disable but she is dependant on my mother to take care of her so whats the process of applying for visa for her ? cAn u guys help me ?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:05 pm

mrmuez

Post by mrmuez » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm

I meant to ask my sister is 32 but she is mentally disable , Can i put her as dependent of my mother or have to fill separate form for her?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 pm

She has to make a separate application.

mrmuez

Post by mrmuez » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Greenie wrote:She has to make a separate application.
thanks for reply , also brother my brother is sponsoring her and also gave a bank statement saying he will support her here ...do my mother need a statement too or my brothers sponsor is sufficient?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Anyone can provide financial sponsorship, but that may not be something that works in the applicant's favour. If there are no economic and/or strong social ties to homeland a refusal is likely.

mrmuez

Post by mrmuez » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Anyone can provide financial sponsorship, but that may not be something that works in the applicant's favour. If there are no economic and/or strong social ties to homeland a refusal is likely.
my mother is a housewife ,she has money in bank and the house she lives in also in her name .. what she has to show to show social ties to homeland?