ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:13 pm

bro its end of this month lets hope we hear something tommorow, remember me in ur Dua's. thanks. May Allah Bless Us with his Rehma And Blessings Ameen.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 pm

prince007 wrote:bro its end of this month lets hope we hear something tommorow, remember me in ur Dua's. thanks. May Allah Bless Us with his Rehma And Blessings Ameen.
Lol@ bro... I'm a sis.. You know before I let this worry me. Now I don't we will hear something of course we will when Allah feels we are ready... If worse to comes to worse its only another two months to the court date if it goes there, then this ordeal will end...
Inshallah we will hear something Allah is listening to our prays.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

haly4mozi

appeal

Post by haly4mozi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi guys im joining this thread today as my husbands visa application has been refused. The reason of refusal was that i didnt meet the minimum requirement (financially)

the requirement was £167 per week but my weekly income was £127
I hav no idea whatsoever abt wt to ryt in the appeal form.
I hav money coming in frm a property in pakistan so do u guys think i shud say i forgot to mention this? Plz help guys[/b]

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi haly4mozi,

Sorry about the refusal, I thought the minimum wage limit only came into effect on 9/7/2012 so why has it affected you as you applied before that?
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:42 pm

It is indeed strange, I am totally unaware of a minimum salary requirement before 9/7/2012.

Did you make a budget sheet and include it in your application?

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Im not working at all. Just income support and child benefit add upto 127 and they said it should b 167 as there is no other income. My income support is now 142 plus child benefit which is £20.30 and now im gettin child tax credit which is £60.34. so now it would hav worked out but wt do i ryt in the appeal? i need help

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 pm

My sincerest duas are with you all, dont be disheartened. Have faith in Allah and He will help us all Inshallah. Plz make dua for me too x
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:bro its end of this month lets hope we hear something tommorow, remember me in ur Dua's. thanks. May Allah Bless Us with his Rehma And Blessings Ameen.
Lol@ bro... I'm a sis.. You know before I let this worry me. Now I don't we will hear something of course we will when Allah feels we are ready... If worse to comes to worse its only another two months to the court date if it goes there, then this ordeal will end...
Inshallah we will hear something Allah is listening to our prays.
oops soz sis, yeh Inshallah we will hear something soon one day, what we can do is keep asking Allah Swt for help and guide us muslims to the right path Ameen. my Dua's r with u sis. i knw its a hard time other than pray and wait what can we do. best of luck

prince007

Post by prince007 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 pm

haly4mozi sorry to hear about the refusal. May Allah Swt Guide you to the right path and bestow his Blessings on your visa case. best thing to do is appeal you have 28 days to appeal. get a good solictor to look at your case. Dua's r with u.

batleykhan

Re: appeal

Post by batleykhan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 pm

haly4mozi wrote:Hi guys im joining this thread today as my husbands visa application has been refused. The reason of refusal was that i didnt meet the minimum requirement (financially)

I hav money coming in frm a property in pakistan so do u guys think i shud say i forgot to mention this? Plz help guys[/b]
Under the old rules, you needed a minimum of around £105 per week after paying loans/mortgages/council tax etc for a couple to live on.if you didn't meet that, then they were within their rights to refuse, as that is the amount a couple would get to live on in the UK if they were in receipt of income support.So your appeal should show how you meet this criteria.You must appeal and hope for best.......dont make a fresh new application as you will definitely not meet the new rules on your current wage

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

batleykhan wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:Hi guys im joining this thread today as my husbands visa application has been refused. The reason of refusal was that i didnt meet the minimum requirement (financially)

Under the old rules, you needed a minimum of around £105 per week after paying loans/mortgages/council tax etc for a couple to live on.if you didn't meet that, then they were within their rights to refuse, as that is the amount a couple would get to live on in the UK if they were in receipt of income support.So your appeal should show how you meet this criteria.You must appeal and hope for best.......dont make a fresh new application as you will definitely not meet the new rules on your current wage
my income was a total of £127 per week but as I have a baby I needed £167 per week which my stupid solicitor (who i submitted the application through) didnt notify me of :(

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 am

haly4mozi wrote:my income was a total of £127 per week but as I have a baby I needed £167 per week which my stupid solicitor (who i submitted the application through) didnt notify me of :(
You should ask your solicitor what the hell you paid him for. If he couldn't tell you something absolutely basic like that, then it is shocking.

Anyways, you need to find out if you can meet the old requirements with your current job, if not, you'll need to get a better lawyer and see if it's possible for you to somehow use perhaps third party support to get you this one.

With the new rules, if you re-apply, as BatleyKhan has stated, you will not be issued a VISA.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 am

king2be98 wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:my income was a total of £127 per week but as I have a baby I needed £167 per week which my stupid solicitor (who i submitted the application through) didnt notify me of :(
You should ask your solicitor what the hell you paid him for. If he couldn't tell you something absolutely basic like that, then it is shocking.

Anyways, you need to find out if you can meet the old requirements with your current job, if not, you'll need to get a better lawyer and see if it's possible for you to somehow use perhaps third party support to get you this one.

With the new rules, if you re-apply, as BatleyKhan has stated, you will not be issued a VISA.
I did show 3rd party support but they have not mentioned anything about it and i also showed a saving of 5k.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Salaam to all, today was my wifes appeal review deadline 29th oct. and we still havent head anything from the embassy, really tensed now, dont know whats gonna happen. please Make Dua for me. thanks and wish you all best of luck

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 pm

prince007 wrote:Salaam to all, today was my wifes appeal review deadline 29th oct. and we still havent head anything from the embassy, really tensed now, dont know whats gonna happen. please Make Dua for me. thanks and wish you all best of luck
Firstly, Prince contact the Tribunal. Send them an email ASAP asking if they have received the appeal documents from the Entry Clearance Manager. Quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in your email. Secondly, write an email to the BHC, asking whether they have reviewed your case and filed the relevant docs with the Tribunal. The BHC will let you know the date they sent in the docs. Once you know that, your representative or you (if you are the non legal rep) can request a copy of these docs so you know why they upheld their decision, or why they did not review your case etc. and then you can fight it in court or bring it to the notice of your MP.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

Mandarin wrote:
prince007 wrote:Salaam to all, today was my wifes appeal review deadline 29th oct. and we still havent head anything from the embassy, really tensed now, dont know whats gonna happen. please Make Dua for me. thanks and wish you all best of luck
Firstly, Prince contact the Tribunal. Send them an email ASAP asking if they have received the appeal documents from the Entry Clearance Manager. Quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in your email. Secondly, write an email to the BHC, asking whether they have reviewed your case and filed the relevant docs with the Tribunal. The BHC will let you know the date they sent in the docs. Once you know that, your representative or you (if you are the non legal rep) can request a copy of these docs so you know why they upheld their decision, or why they did not review your case etc. and then you can fight it in court or bring it to the notice of your MP.
Hi sis, check your inbox.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:37 pm

The sooner you get a copy of the ECM's documents from the Tribunal, the sooner you will be able to prepare a proper witness statement and appeal bundle, which InshaAllah when received by the Home Office representative, will cause a withdrawal of the decision, if your case is strong. Let us pray it does not have to go to a full hearing.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 am

Mandarin wrote:The sooner you get a copy of the ECM's documents from the Tribunal, the sooner you will be able to prepare a proper witness statement and appeal bundle, which InshaAllah when received by the Home Office representative, will cause a withdrawal of the decision, if your case is strong. Let us pray it does not have to go to a full hearing.
yeh hope it doesnt. such a hard time. May Allah Give us Sabr And Bless Us with his Mercy.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:16 am

Mandarin wrote:The sooner you get a copy of the ECM's documents from the Tribunal, the sooner you will be able to prepare a proper witness statement and appeal bundle, which InshaAllah when received by the Home Office representative, will cause a withdrawal of the decision, if your case is strong. Let us pray it does not have to go to a full hearing.
Hi, I was just reading the information that you gave prince. I have my deadline on monday. I have given a letter from me, one from my hubby and once as an appeal letter explaining the error that was made. I just wanted to know that of i dont hear by the 5th of November, i email the tribunal and see if my stuff has been sent back, but how can I stop it going court is it after reading why they are upholding the decision and i fight that befiore hand can they change their decision beforehand... sorry im a little lost. I would like to get a proper understanding so i dont loose anytime from next week. please if you can inform me. Thanks

zully
visa stamped?

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Zully, it is highly possible that they overturn their decision by the deadline in light of the letters/docs you have already sent with your appeal. But these days they are busy with a huge backlog and unfortunately do not seem to be looking at appeals, instead they just tell the Tribunal to let a judge decide at a court hearing.

On the other hand, if they have indeed reviewed your case and are not satisfied with the evidence, they write to the Tribunal, stating the reasons why they have upheld their decision. That is why it is extremely important to get a copy of these ECM docs so you can prepare your court case and refute the points raised.

You can do this in the witness statement to the Court, a copy of which goes to the Home Office rep. Be very clear in your statement in regards to the fact that you meet all requirements and must be issued a visa.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Yes, contact the Tribunal after the deadline has passed. And yes, if the Home Office representative reads your witness statement before the hearing, and he is convinced you meet all requirements, he may withdraw his case.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:11 pm

It helps to contact your MP too. The MP will keep you informed of any developments and in my case helped me get the call letter quicker.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Mandarin wrote:It helps to contact your MP too. The MP will keep you informed of any developments and in my case helped me get the call letter quicker.
I cannot thank you enough for your advise. It has been great if I didn't come on here today I would have just say back n waited. I'm hoping that it doesn't go court, just the hassle. Thankyou again may I ask why did yours go to appeal,
visa stamped?

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 am

You are welcome Zully! My visa was refused as I had a missing document. I had only given in my original English test certificate at the time and not my statement of results. I sent in this statement of results with my appeal. My deadline passed in July, and I was given a court date in Sep.

When you get a court date, you are asked to mail in your witness statement and all supporting documents to the Court and copies to the Home Office representative. I mailed in my witness statement and supporting docs 15 days before my hearing was due. The good thing was, by doing this the Home Office representative who read my witness statement and appeal docs came to realize that they had to issue my visa as I had met all requirements. The HO rep then called my spouse 3 days before the hearing, and said we are sorry and we are withdrawing our case. I then received a letter from the Tribunal confirming the appeal had been withdrawn.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 am

Once again, I stress that it is still possible that your decision may be overturned before it goes to court. It is extremely necessary to prepare a good witness statement. If you have a solicitor to help you, that is great but you can also do it on your own, like I did, if your case is simple.