ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booked an appointment-page error-mail confirmation recieved

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hafiz88
Newly Registered

Appointment

Post by hafiz88 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Dear All,

I have been looking to book an appointment for Tier 1 (General) extension for a long time but I can never find an appointment. Is there a reason? Can you suggest me what should I do? I want to get visa from PEO as I need to apply for my wife then!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm

trek wrote:
Myb wrote:I tried to call them now and been waitting in the phone for over 6 minutes and no answer so i think i ll just take both emails and attend my appointment
Thank you
Hi,

Mail UKBA at the following email address with your booking reference no. and details your recieved in mail. They will confirm your booking.

applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

They verified mine.

Best of Luck.

Thanks a ton I was not sure what to do as my account at UKBA just did not show the booked appointment although the 2 confirmation emails were recived !

I have emailed them today.. May I ask how long do they generally take to revert back ?

Many Thanks for your support
Ram

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Hafiz88: Dont know whether this will work but I book mine for SET O.

log on before 12am. I would say around 11.40pm and keep trying you will see nothing happening but keep trying
nearly 12 am internet will to slow. May be web page disappear (refresh page) or click back (top left corner) NEVER close the webpage by clicking X I (top right corner). Click my account and if web page lost click back and click account. BUT NEVER CLOSE WEB PAGE BY CLICKING X. once U click X you might not log in again because of too slow internet . Try sheffield, Liver pool.

Do not put any dates available from or available until. They will give automatically 42 days later slots.
Hope it may help.
Last edited by arifahmmed on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm

bathra10: I have found mixed experience about this quarry. Not sure how many days will take. Once you get reply please let know us.

Myb

Post by Myb » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm

They took one working day to replay my emails

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

Hi, bathra10. Has the online support team responded yet? If so, how long did they take to reply to your question? I emailed them today and am wondering if I'll receive an answer on Monday. Thanks.

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 am

somemightsay wrote:Hi, bathra10. Has the online support team responded yet? If so, how long did they take to reply to your question? I emailed them today and am wondering if I'll receive an answer on Monday. Thanks.

They replied but was not very helpful .. se below,,, got it in 2 days ,,

best call them and confirm your appointment ,, are u in the same situation as me ? appointment not displaying on the UKBA account,.

Dear Deep

Thank you for your email of 13/10/2012.

Please call the Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766 to confirm your booked appointment as we do not have access to the calendar booking system at the present time.

We are aware that some customers are experiencing problems regarding confirmed appointments not showing in their online accounts. Our technical teams are investigating the issue.

Regards,
Apply Online E-Support Team

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am

Hi, bathra10. No, I emailed the online support team about something else. I phoned the UKBA yesterday, but I just received an automated message, and the line automatically disconnected after a few minutes. Were you able to confirm your appointment over the phone?

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 pm

somemightsay wrote:Hi, bathra10. No, I emailed the online support team about something else. I phoned the UKBA yesterday, but I just received an automated message, and the line automatically disconnected after a few minutes. Were you able to confirm your appointment over the phone?
Yes ...but they dont book the appouintment on phone ,, they can only confirm if u have booked online..

Average waiting time is 30 mins when u call them ,, u need to press 4 as a general imm enquiry

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Call at sharp 9 am. waiting time may be bit less.

misona
Newly Registered

Post by misona » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 am

Hi Myb, My wife is in a similar situation. I wonder whether I can accompany her. Did they let your wife in?
Myb wrote:My name is on the booking because im applying fir ILR using form set(m), the question was if my BC spouse could accompany me to the appointment, we ll go together anyway.
Thanks guys for help and advice

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:43 am

misona wrote:Hi Myb, My wife is in a similar situation. I wonder whether I can accompany her. Did they let your wife in?
In one PEO (Solihull) I have seen that allowed.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

misona wrote:Hi Myb, My wife is in a similar situation. I wonder whether I can accompany her. Did they let your wife in?
Myb wrote:My name is on the booking because im applying fir ILR using form set(m), the question was if my BC spouse could accompany me to the appointment, we ll go together anyway.
Thanks guys for help and advice
I know that they have let the BC spouse accompany the applicant at Croydon PEO. I suspect the same may be true at all PEO's.