ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am i eligible to apply for entrepreneur visa? please reply

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KAJI

Am i eligible to apply for entrepreneur visa? please reply

Post by KAJI » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 am

Hello everybody,
I have MBA degree in Marketing form UK university and now in PSW. I have £50,000 in my UK bank account along with the maintenance fund. Now can i apply for entrepreneur visa? If No, Please suggest me. Thanks a lot

nickb
India

Re: Am i eligible to apply for entrepreneur visa? please rep

Post by nickb » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 am

KAJI wrote:Hello everybody,
I have MBA degree in Marketing form UK university and now in PSW. I have £50,000 in my UK bank account along with the maintenance fund. Now can i apply for entrepreneur visa? If No, Please suggest me. Thanks a lot

I suggest you use the points calculator on the UKBA website and also read the information under the documents required section. You won't get the visa just by fulfilling the monetary requirements.

Someone83
BANNED

Post by Someone83 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you having £50,000 isn't sufficient. You need to have £200,000 or get £50,000 from an FSA approved investor.

Edit: sorry my mistake - not true for PSW :)

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

KAJI wrote:
kenpat wrote:If you are looking for Tier 1 Entrepreneur support assistance please send an email to spammer@spam.com
please suggest me the complete steps to apply for this visa.
Take the initiative and read the information on the website and policy guidance. Most of the information is quite clear and if you have any specific doubts then post it on the forum. Most of the information is already available if you browse the threads already on the forum.

raheelmalhi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

hello sir

Post by raheelmalhi » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

Why cant u apply.You can apply.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:42 pm

yes you can apply.

you need to register with hmrc as self employed 3 months before you apply. then check the occupation list and select what will be your position in your business. there are quite a few things that you should carefully prepared before apply. read the guidance and you will get your answer.