ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HMRC Letter - No Employment traced - Limited Company Closed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london20100
BANNED

HMRC Letter - No Employment traced - Limited Company Closed

Post by london20100 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Experts
HMRC Letter Employment Record says:
Tax Year Earnings NIC Employer
-----------------------------------------------------
2007/08 5000.00 0.00 MY LIMITED COMPANY

* * * * * * Got Tier 1 (General) from HSMP * * * * * * *

2008/09 n/a n/a No Employment Traced (I DID NOT WORK)

2009/10 n/a n/a No Employment Traced (I DID NOT WORK)

2010/11 n/a n/a No Employment Traced (WORKED WITH MY LIMITED COMPANY BUT CLOSED COMPANY NOW, NO NEED TO SUBMIT ACCOUNTS AND DID NOT DO)

2011/12 13000.00 1100 SOME COMPANY (MY PERMANENT JOB COMPANY)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not do job for 2 years (2008 and 2009) and then worked for my old Limited Company then closed the company. Working with new limited company now and claiming points from it.

I am working both permanent and contract (Contract with my NEW limited company registered) from last 2 years.

Question: My old limited company closed and did not pay taxes, nor submitted accounts (HMRC said no need to submit). Hence HMRC says "No Employment traced".
I will be applying for ILR next month. I will be claiming 1 year of my earnings from now to get required points.

Will there be any problem with No P60s ("No Employment traced" record in HMRC) for my ILR for not paying taxes ?

Please help.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 pm

its a normal procedure for most companies to get dissolved and not pay taxes. I do not think it should be an issue but I am no expert in limited companies

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:45 pm

THere is a rule [well not a rule, i think. but they always ask] that you should be economically active for past five years before ILR. That is why they asking you P60 that shows you were working. But you an request a NIC history whch shows that you paid NI contribution. But when i called one of their number in HMRC, they told me to write below address to get it. Here is my letter's copy.

To,

Special Section A
HMRC,
Room BP1002A,
Benton park View,
Newcastle upon thyme,
NE98 1ZZ

From,

NAME
Address
POST CODE

Date Of birth: xxth xxxxx 1982

NI Number : SW xx xx xx A

Subject: statement of the NI Contributions

Dear Sir/Madam,

I,XX XX, would like to apply for a statement of the NI Contributions made in my name by my Employer or myself for the year of 2007 -2012. My details are stated above for the purpose of the request. This statement is for the purpose of applying visa to Home office. I kindly request you to grant me the statement.

Yours Faithfully,

XX XX
18th September 2012

and i have got it on 11th October. So if it helps you better post it by monday.

Good luck!

I am not an expert but every little helps!