ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANY HSMP APP. BY PROVIDING ENG. LETTER THRU UNIVERSITY ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikunj_dal

ANY HSMP APP. BY PROVIDING ENG. LETTER THRU UNIVERSITY ??

Post by nikunj_dal » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:18 am

Hi All,

Pls. let me know if anyone has got their hsmp approved by providing
english letter thru university instead of taking IELTS exam.

Pls. share this valuable info.

With Regards
ND

za2301
Newly Registered

Post by za2301 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 pm

I have been a silent spectator in this forum for quite some time. I recieved my approval letter yesterday. I would like to thank all the members for bombarding this forum with information and all the vital trivia, which helped me very much

In country applicant

My ref no. 2030**
Applied on 28th Dec 2006
Credit card charged 3rd Jan
Ref number alloted 8th Jan
Decision taken 19th Jan
Documents recieved 20th Jan

I submitted letter from my university and also the corresponding NARIC letter. Since many Engineering colleges in India are affiliated with a major university, i believe its necessary to obtain the letter from University rather than from Engineering college.

It is important that this letter be given in University letterhead, signed and stamped.

The text of my letter as follows.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that ************* was a bonafide student of University of ****** and did studies in the following Instituion

Year Name of the college/Institution Course
1997-2001 ****************** B.Tech/BE

The medium of instruction throughout the course was ENGLISH

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:52 am

Hi Nikunj

I got my HSMP refused, inspite of provoding Letter from University for the English language.

I strongly recommend everyone, to sit IELTS, rather than relying on letter from university, as they want to reject as many candidates as possible.

I gained 95 points as claimed, but still refused for the english language requirement not met, as per the refusal letter.

You can see my post in the relevant thread for the complete picture on this case.

NNJ10

foobar
Newly Registered

English Letter from University

Post by foobar » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:35 am

Have recently got HSMP approval. Attached the University letter for meeting the English language requirement.