ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Passport - Please advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthik_513

New Passport - Please advise

Post by karthik_513 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi All,

I had a Tier1 visa in 2011 for 2 years (until May 2013) and in the meantime I have had a new passport (due to damage).

Do I have to let UKBA know about a change of passport number seperatly or can I mention the new & old passport details on the visa application form at the time of extension (which will be after April 2013)

Thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

gwp2012
Newly Registered

Post by gwp2012 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 am

sushdmehta wrote:Read the change in circumstances form.
I am about to send my extension application soon. But I was issued a new passport last year, as my old passport expired. So do I need to send the Change in Circumstances Form before my extension application, or is it fine? Furthermore, just to confirm, do I have to send my expired passport to UKBA as proof with Change in Circumstances Form? Thanks a lot.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:39 pm

no need to send change of circumstances form to ukba, when you apply for your visa extension there is a section in which you provide all details about your current and old passport and yes you need to send all of your passports with your application.