ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general extension - earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vp77

Post by vp77 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Dear Friends,

I am due to apply for my extension in Jan 2013 with the current leave expiring on 15/Feb/13.

Need your valuable advise on the below queries -

Earnings evidence - I am working as a business analyst at the client's premises through an agency on a rolling contract. I don't invoice my agency and haven't set-up any ltd. company. I am on a daily pay rate and receive a weekly payment from a payroll services company (client has outsourced payroll services for contractors) who pays after deducting the relevant tax & NI - PAYE. As I understand, this means I am employed with my agency and according to the policy guidleines, my earnings evidence will be 1) personal bank statements covering the full 12-month earnings period and 2) weekly payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or a letter from their employer. Pls confirm whether this is right?

Maintenance funds - Since I have been in the UK for more than 12 months, I'll need to show funds of £900 for myself and £600 for each of my 3 dependants. Pls confirm?

Application timings - Whats are the risks for making my POE application first & get an extension and then apply for my family via post?

Thank you in advance as always.

vp77

Post by vp77 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 am

Can someone kind hearted advise on my queries? Thank you.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 general extension - earnings evidence

Post by tcpip_helper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 pm

vp77 wrote:Dear Friends,
my earnings evidence will be 1) personal bank statements covering the full 12-month earnings period and 2) weekly payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or a letter from their employer. Pls confirm whether this is right? yes right

Maintenance funds - Since I have been in the UK for more than 12 months, I'll need to show funds of £900 for myself and £600 for each of my 3 dependants. Pls confirm? correct

Application timings - Whats are the risks for making my POE application first & get an extension and then apply for my family via post?

there is no risk in applying for yourself first, and then get extension for your dependents later, but do you have a PEO appointment in januray within the last 28 days of your visa expiry, as if you apply by post you might not get the decision before your dependent visa expiry

Thank you in advance as always.