ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notarised copy

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waqar

Notarised copy

Post by waqar » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi

I have got the copies of my passport attested by a solicitor. Is it considered appropriate as per HSMP rules?

Secondly, can anybody give me some idea whether HSMP can contact the employer if you are working in the UK and you have provided tax return, payslips and bank statements alongwith your application. I am on WP and dont want to tell my employer about my application.

Thanks

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:05 pm

Is it a notarised copy?

You have to sign something that gives them the right to contact your employer, whether they actually do I wouldn't know.
________
NEW JERSEY DISPENSARY
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

za2301
Newly Registered

Post by za2301 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:26 am

not all solicitors are notary publics, so please confirm this before you submit the papers. If you have original drivers license it should help.

za2301
Newly Registered

Post by za2301 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:30 am

Waqar,

I believe Home office only calls when they feel Documents submitted are Dodgy. If you have submitted the original ones, then chances ( about 90%) are that they wont. But you can never be sure. H.ope it helps