ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to send these documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shuma_shayan

how to send these documents

Post by shuma_shayan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:41 am

Dear Rella ,
I have credit cards but on my name , My husband has his own credit cards on his name so how will it show that we have been living together , Plus If i open up a joint account now or Joint insurance it will also be from the current date again it wont be showing that we have been together for 2 years .
Actually we donot have any utility bills and tenancy agreemnents as we r living in our in laws house . Please reply what can be the soonest possible solution .
Yes i have attached my hsuabnds degree and all.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:18 am

dear shuma,
It seems that you are very much worried about this 10 points from spouse side. excluding this 10 do you have a total score of 65 ? if yes then dont bother much about it.
Another good idea would be ( if you have a kid) send his birth cirtificate with both (father & mothers name mentioned). I did the same.

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:00 am

If the credit card statements have the same address - its fine.

rella

Re: how to send these documents

Post by rella » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:27 pm

shuma_shayan wrote:Dear Rella ,
I have credit cards but on my name , My husband has his own credit cards on his name so how will it show that we have been living together , Plus If i open up a joint account now or Joint insurance it will also be from the current date again it wont be showing that we have been together for 2 years .
Actually we donot have any utility bills and tenancy agreemnents as we r living in our in laws house . Please reply what can be the soonest possible solution .
Yes i have attached my hsuabnds degree and all.
Hi Shuma,

Did you see my post in the other thread of yours? If you really need these points, then do try to find some evidence that you have been living together. I think you said that you have driver's licenses and other documents at the same address. Those things might help to build your case. It might be worth emailing the HO and asking what documents they will accept in a situation where you and your husband don't have your own place and are living with relatives.

I don't know if they will be strict about dates, since you will not be married a year until October. If your HSMP approval is dependent on these 10 points, then it will be worth trying to do what you can to get them. I can't really think of any other ideas than those I posted already in the other thread.

rella

shuma_shayan

i have found some evidence

Post by shuma_shayan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:53 pm

Dear Rella and others ,
Thanks a lot for ur help . I managed to find some evidences
We went to dubai twice and i have tickets and visa and also passport on which stamp of both trips is there so this shows we are partners.
Me and my husband drivers licence having same address
Our NICs having same address.
British council IELTS results of mine and my husband's which came on the same address
tomorow we are opening up a new joint account +taking joint insurance .
and i am also trying to get an affidavit from a governmnt employee that he knows us for 2 years since our marriage
I think i have triedx enuf now God help us :)