ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bathra10
BANNED

PEO Appointment query

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 am

Friends

I got the email confirmation PEO appointment for Sheffield BUT UKBA website does not show I have appointment ? has anyone faced this ??

Thanks
Deep

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm

send them a mail at applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and confirm the appointment. also log in to your account at ukba site and check if the appointment shows there.

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 pm

tejomon wrote:send them a mail at applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and confirm the appointment. also log in to your account at ukba site and check if the appointment shows there.

Thank you will do that ,, went online, logged inn to my account could nt see the appointment on the UKBA site

I will email them and find out ,, as i got a auto generated email of the appt confirmation

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:05 pm

it happens to a lot people as they trying to get same slots.. untill you get a reply , i suggest you keep try to get another slot. . If you got this one through , you can cancel the other one.

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:08 pm

tejomon wrote:it happens to a lot people as they trying to get same slots.. untill you get a reply , i suggest you keep try to get another slot. . If you got this one through , you can cancel the other one.

Thanks but I spoke to them on the phone yesterday (had to wait for 40 mins !!) they said if you have the email confirmation then you should be fine, they did nt want to check in the system. but yes I will check via email with them to get it confirmed ,, I do have the email confirmation (auto generated ) from them but nothing on my account which is the issue /./

Do you know any one else in this situation ? also would u know if this online team ever replies ,,, or how soon they are in getting back

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:19 pm

it happens a lot..if you search this forum for "peo booking " you will come across a lot.

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 pm

tejomon wrote:it happens a lot..if you search this forum for "peo booking " you will come across a lot.
Really you mean email confirmation was recivied but when one log in to their account in the UKBA website it does not show me that I have any appointment scheduled ?

Tried looking on the forum could not find someone having a similar problem,,

Anyway thanks to you I have emailed their team not sure if they will come back to me in this week though

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 pm

This happened with me too, I got confirmation from applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.ukl, reply was

"We are aware that some customers are experiencing some issues regarding confirmed booked appointments not being shown on their online accounts and our technical team are investigating this matter. Therefore, we confirm that your appointment is booked at xxxx"

bathra10
BANNED

Post by bathra10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

madhumesh wrote:This happened with me too, I got confirmation from applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.ukl, reply was

"We are aware that some customers are experiencing some issues regarding confirmed booked appointments not being shown on their online accounts and our technical team are investigating this matter. Therefore, we confirm that your appointment is booked at xxxx"
Thanks a ton buddy

When did they get back to you ? as in how long do they take to respond to your email ?

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 am

betogether

Post by betogether » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I had the same issue when I booked my first appointment.
If you have received 2 email of appointment confirmation then most likely your appointment is through.
I called them to check and they have confirmed on the phone.
I think to get quick answer you should call them - make sure you call them from 8:55 Am to 9:15 AM and choose option 1.

Good Luck.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi bathra10: Once you received mail confirmation for peo appointment so booking is ok. It happened to me. You can call ukba and for that follow betogether instruction.
Thanks.

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

hi bathra10,
Did they get back to you regarding PEP query? i sent a mail on 15th and they got back to me on 18th.

ashutoshbhatt
Newly Registered

Post by ashutoshbhatt » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 am

Same issue here...I just booked an appt and got 2 mails but not showing in my account. Have sen UKBA an email...wonder what happens :?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 pm

ashutoshbhatt: It happened with me. your appointment is confirmed.