ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of Birth Ceertificate problem. (Strange reason)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Date of Birth Ceertificate problem. (Strange reason)

Post by zyx2007 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:20 am

Hello All,

My date of birth on all other certificates is different from my actual Date of Birth. When i was 2.10 years only, my school head master in india put my date of birth as 3 years in my certificate which is 2 months more than my original age, since i was not eligible to join the schools with less than 3 years old. In my Date of Birth certificate i have different date like 10-YY(MM-YY) but on my passport and other certificates i got 08-YY (MM-YY). What should i do i am having difficulties in changing my DOB on birth certificates, since i am in UK and it can be done in only india. Please advise me. What should i submit for my age proof. If i submit my notarized copy of passport, with a reason like lost my birthcertificate will it raise any problems.

Cheers,
Suresh