ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need clarification on postal order (urgent please).

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

la
Member of Standing

Need clarification on postal order (urgent please).

Post by la » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

My wife (as main applicant) and my self (as dependent) applied for tier 1 entrepreneur application on 20-October-2012 with postal orders but with out my full name and date of birth or my wife full name or my wife date of birth on back of postal orders. Could you please me know whether it creates problem for application submitted . If so could you help us with other alternatives to overcome this problem.
Last edited by la on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Need clarification on postal order (urgent please).

Post by bruteforce » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm

la wrote:My wife (as main applicant) and my self (as dependent) applied for tier 1 entrepreneur application on 20-October-2012 with postal orders but with out my full name and date of birth or my wife full name or my wife date of birth on back of postal orders. Could you please me know whether it creates for application submitted . If so could you help us with other alternatives to overcome this problem.
There are no alternatives in your case. You should be fine without even writing your details on the back as long as they don't lose the postal orders. they cannot definitely refuse your application purely because of that.

Hope for the best.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks lot bruteforce.

Could you please clarify me this as well please.

Are there any chances to make application invalid based on this.

Because as per uk ba rules they have asked us to mention the name and date of birth on back side of postal order.Could you please clarify.

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Depend purely on the person processing the payment page, for me its common sense I would smile and carry on processing if I would be the case worker :-)
Solomon

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 pm

la wrote:Thanks lot bruteforce.

Could you please clarify me this as well please.

Are there any chances to make application invalid based on this.

Because as per uk ba rules they have asked us to mention the name and date of birth on back side of postal order.Could you please clarify.
I don't think so. In fact they should not.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

The only reason it would be a problem were if the postal order became separated from your form.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi La, nothing worried. You should be fine. Talking about money :lol: They are specially carefull about payment section. Also you may receive acknwledgement letter soon.