ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarah30

Post by Sarah30 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 am

Congrats ScottishRaja :)

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm

ANY MORE RFC'S?????

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Congrats Scotishraja really happy for you. :D
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

zny
Newly Registered

Post by zny » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Congratulations wish u all the best for the future

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Scottishraja wrote:I was sitting here at work having my cuppa tea and figuring out KPI'S when I got a call from the Boss (for clarity this is not the office boss but rather my wife-i.e my new and I think more frightening boss).

Her visa was granted. Im so excited. So tickets will be booked soon. 8) :lol:

Thanks everyone for your support, yes even you King2be. I hope you all hear good news soon.
mashallah really happy 4 u brother ur wifes visa took 21 weeks to be granted mashallah its the start of the 21st weeks 4 me to on the 22nd of october 2 day inshallah hoping to hear something b4 eid if allah wills inshallah nd congrats brother any everyone else and shamiyla u 2 really happy 4 u x
applied 22/05/12
processing started on the 02/06/12
visa granted : inshallah no reply yet

sarakh12
Newly Registered

Post by sarakh12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Scottishraja wrote:I was sitting here at work having my cuppa tea and figuring out KPI'S when I got a call from the Boss (for clarity this is not the office boss but rather my wife-i.e my new and I think more frightening boss).

Her visa was granted. Im so excited. So tickets will be booked soon. 8) :lol:

Thanks everyone for your support, yes even you King2be. I hope you all hear good news soon.
Yaaay congrats!!! :D

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Alyzah wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:Not sure when the next batch is out alyzah but im not expecting an rfc until mid-end of november, as long as its a positive outcome Inshallah.
My duas are with everyone out there. May Allah unite us all with our spouses, ameen.
Plz remember me in ur duas brothers n sisters.
Me too shazia im not expecting anything till end of November maybe even December, inshallah as long as it is a positive outcome, inshallah not long..praying for everyone
inshallah sister anything can happeni hope u hear that the visa has been granted soon and plus they r speeding up knw a days as the backlog has decreased alot knw they are making desicions on the may cases so inshallah you will hear a good news soon plz pray 4 me 2 i applied on the 22nd of may nd under process on the 2nd of june 21 weeks to day on the 22nd of october hoping to hear a good news b4 eid inshallah congrats everyone really happy 4 u scotish raja nd shamiyla hope u have a smashing life x really luck shamiyla ur hubby is wiv u plz just update what e was asked from the immigration officers thnx

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Ismail_Asghar wrote:Guys,

Just a quick question.

Seeing as next week is Eid does any1 know what updates/Decisions will be made by Gerrys/BHC.

I'm sure Pakistan will have at least a 3-5 days holiday.
no its only closed 4 thursday and friday depending on which day it is eid but i heared that pakistan r doing eid on saturday so dnt really knw but it says on gerrys websit on the public holiday page 25th nd 26th of october so hu knws

angelkhan

gerry office closing dates

Post by angelkhan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 pm

so many hollidays but wat can u do
25 October Thursday Eid ul Azha*

26 October Friday Eid ul Azha*

09 November Friday Iqbal Day

23 November Friday 09 Muharram*

24 November Saturday 10 Muharram *

24 December Monday Christmas Privilege day

25 December Tuesday Christmas Day

26 December Wednesday Boxing Day

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:21 pm

angelkhan wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:Not sure when the next batch is out alyzah but im not expecting an rfc until mid-end of november, as long as its a positive outcome Inshallah.
My duas are with everyone out there. May Allah unite us all with our spouses, ameen.
Plz remember me in ur duas brothers n sisters.
Me too shazia im not expecting anything till end of November maybe even December, inshallah as long as it is a positive outcome, inshallah not long..praying for everyone
inshallah sister anything can happeni hope u hear that the visa has been granted soon and plus they r speeding up knw a days as the backlog has decreased alot knw they are making desicions on the may cases so inshallah you will hear a good news soon plz pray 4 me 2 i applied on the 22nd of may nd under process on the 2nd of june 21 weeks to day on the 22nd of october hoping to hear a good news b4 eid inshallah congrats everyone really happy 4 u scotish raja nd shamiyla hope u have a smashing life x really luck shamiyla ur hubby is wiv u plz just update what e was asked from the immigration officers thnx
Thanks angelkhan brother, I always remember you all in my dua's, you applied in May so inshAllah you should hear very soon, they are certainly speeding things
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 pm

amjidkhan wrote:Visa was granted today, got the reply in 4 1/2 months which I thought was pretty quick compared to some people on here.

Hope everyone else gets theirs sorted soon.
lucky u hey its been the start 21 weeks today but no reply my cousins sisters visa was granted in 28 days 4 weeks so sme people r really lucky i applied on the 22nd of may nd under process on the 2nd of june inshallah hoping to hear something b4 eid only hope on 2morrow or wednesday cuz gerry office is closed on thursrday nd friday

Seeb
Newly Registered

Post by Seeb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

MashAllah Scottishraja that is excellent :)

My wife got RFC today. Applied at Mirpur on the 11th May 2012. InshAllah visa will be granted. She is going tomorrow at 2pm to pick up the documents. Already looking into flights for Wednesday but fully booked because of Eid. I will do dua she gets her visa and also for everyone else who is waiting.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Seeb wrote:MashAllah Scottishraja that is excellent :)

My wife got RFC today. Applied at Mirpur on the 11th May 2012. InshAllah visa will be granted. She is going tomorrow at 2pm to pick up the documents. Already looking into flights for Wednesday but fully booked because of Eid. I will do dua she gets her visa and also for everyone else who is waiting.
Good luck Seeb, i am sure you will hear good news tomorrow Inshallah :)
Give the poor wife some time to do her shopping, packing, etc.. lol
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Shah12

Re: gerry office closing dates

Post by Shah12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

angelkhan wrote:so many hollidays but wat can u do
25 October Thursday Eid ul Azha*

26 October Friday Eid ul Azha*

09 November Friday Iqbal Day

23 November Friday 09 Muharram*

24 November Saturday 10 Muharram *

24 December Monday Christmas Privilege day

25 December Tuesday Christmas Day

26 December Wednesday Boxing Day
This is bullshit ive had enough, i applied on 6th June 2012 at Mirpur, and now i have to wait untill.next year. Nice excuses ukba to sit on your arse for a few weks well done! Oh let me think of another holiday diwalli, chinese new year whilst your at it and have 364 days off in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Shah12 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Seeb wrote:My wife got RFC today. Applied at Mirpur on the 11th May 2012. InshAllah visa will be granted. She is going tomorrow at 2pm to pick up the documents. Already looking into flights for Wednesday but fully booked because of Eid. I will do dua she gets her visa and also for everyone else who is waiting.
The difference between a ticket inside 2/3 days and a ticket 8-10 days later is approximately 30000 rupees. Near enough £200. It would be rash and not logical to not wait just a handful of days more. It also allows your spouse to prepare her luggage and say her goodbye because ultimately she will be leaving her family for the first time and may not see them again for many months at the earliest.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

angelkhan wrote:
amjidkhan wrote:Visa was granted today, got the reply in 4 1/2 months which I thought was pretty quick compared to some people on here.

Hope everyone else gets theirs sorted soon.
lucky u hey its been the start 21 weeks today but no reply my cousins sisters visa was granted in 28 days 4 weeks so sme people r really lucky i applied on the 22nd of may nd under process on the 2nd of june inshallah hoping to hear something b4 eid only hope on 2morrow or wednesday cuz gerry office is closed on thursrday nd friday

The ukba are scum thats why thats why theres such a big discrepency

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Shah12 wrote: This is bullshit ive had enough, i applied on 6th June 2012 at Mirpur, and now i have to wait untill.next year. Nice excuses ukba to sit on your arse for a few weks well done! Oh let me think of another holiday diwalli, chinese new year whilst your at it and have 364 days off in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately annual leave and public holidays are part and parcel of the waiting game. The good news for you is, that at the height of Summer in the searing heat and due to Ramadan there were not many new marriages, which people leaver till the cooler climate. It means not as many applications for new marriages. Which in turn means less of a queue. It's been abotu 3 and a half months for you, not so long. Some people wait over 6 months, so be patient, your turn will come. Being angry and fretting gets you nowhere, even if it's justified.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Shah12 wrote: This is bullshit ive had enough, i applied on 6th June 2012 at Mirpur, and now i have to wait untill.next year. Nice excuses ukba to sit on your arse for a few weks well done! Oh let me think of another holiday diwalli, chinese new year whilst your at it and have 364 days off in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately annual leave and public holidays are part and parcel of the waiting game. The good news for you is, that at the height of Summer in the searing h. eat and due to Ramadan there were not many new marriages, which people leaver till the cooler climate. It means not as many applications for new marriages. Which in turn means less of a queue. It's been abotu 3 and a half months for you, not so long. Some people wait over 6 months, so be patient, your turn will come. Being angry and fretting gets you nowhere, even if it's justified.
Just under 5months

m.k

Post by m.k » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Huby received RFC today he's going to collect tommorow inshallah pls do dua.
App submitted in mirpur & fowarded to BHC - 14/5/12
App under process at BHC - 26/5/12
RFC: 22/10/12
Collected: 23/10/12
Visa granted alhumdulillah.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm

This is bullshit ive had enough, i applied on 6th June 2012 at Mirpur, and now i have to wait untill.next year. Nice excuses ukba to sit on your arse for a few weks well done! Oh let me think of another holiday diwalli, chinese new year whilst your at it and have 364 days off in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha, I can see exactly where you're coming from. My wife applied on the 8th of June, from Mirpur aswell.

I've had my fair share of moments of punching and head-butting walls, in the last few months.

Hasn't helped much, just gave me a sore head! :(

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Huby received RFC today he's going to collect tommorow inshallah pls do dua.
I make dua he'll get his visa.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 pm

m.k wrote:Huby received RFC today he's going to collect tommorow inshallah pls do dua.
special duas for you and for each one of us waiting :)
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Congrats Scottish raja! I'm happy for youu.. Please pray for the rest of us ,was jus wondering has anybody applied at Lahore and heard anything bak yet my hubby aplied on 6/7/12 and nuthin yet was wondering if thers any other people out ther hu hav applied from lahore.

skstar

Post by skstar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 pm

shazz wrote:Congrats Scottish raja! I'm happy for youu.. Please pray for the rest of us ,was jus wondering has anybody applied at Lahore and heard anything bak yet my hubby aplied on 6/7/12 and nuthin yet was wondering if thers any other people out ther hu hav applied from lahore.
You applied a day after us but we applied in Islamabad. :)

HKamy20
- thin ice -

Post by HKamy20 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 pm

topgun! wrote:
HKamy20 wrote:That's good to see. Others from Karachi. We all have similar time line so probably get response similar time Insha Allah.

So as topgun said, are we expecting responses towards Christmas time rather than In November?
@HKamy20 It's difficult to know how long it'll take. However, given the statistics provided by UKBA, it does appear to be a 6-month wait at the moment. According to some reports, they have hired extra staff so that might speed things up. However, in my humble opinion December is more realistic. Anything before that would be a real bonus.

I guess thats what we all have to do. Be realistic and pray to Allah Almighty to give us patience. I think it is a test from Allah Almighty and i also think there is some hidden blessing in all who have had to be patient and wait ..I've seen it with my own eyes.. My Wife's been waiting to come for ages yet only recently her father fell seriously ill, and now at least she has the opportunity to look after her father Alhamdullillah...

So Allah does the best for us . He Always has and always Will. I pray for all of us to give us strength and Bless all our marriages. Ameen.
It is difficult of course but only Allah Knows best. And as He says in the Quran e Paak; a long the lines of ... After every hardship there is ease.... and at another place.. Allah Almighty says ; along the lines of ... No one is put under any stress that they can not endure...

So lets all pray together in this Blessed month to Allah Almighty Thru His Beloved's Waseela to grant us successful, everlasting and loving marriages... Ameen.

Mubarak to all those who have have received their Visas...

Asalaam U Alaykum