ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robertholdon

Re: UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

[quote="innovative_entrepreneur"][quote="robertholdon"]Hi Guys,

I have some information that you all may want to know about. I got my application back today without any explanation. It also says that i have my application back from which i have submitted.

Rob[/quote]

Could you please tell a bit more detail about the returned documents. Why they have sent it back to you? What is the reason? Did you ask for return or they just sent it to you without any issue or did they refuse your visa? Did they mention anything in writing to you about the reason? Did they give u any appeal rights or what? Are you able to apply now or not? Please give as much as more detail so that everyone here could be aware of it and I think if they have done something wrong then you should consult with court. I wish and pray for your good future.[/quote]

I dont know why UKBA sent the documents back to me. I have received my supported documents with one letter explains the number of document and passport. Nothing that they mention about the reason why they sent the document back. Nothing that says i have right to appeal and neither is ability to apply. I have given everything what they ask for and nothing that could explain except the number of documents. It is signed by one of team groups which it also says temporary worker.

When you say whether they have done something wrong or not. Well, it is possible, but as you know it's really time consuming and annoying.

I dont know whether i am able to consult this with the court except getting a lawyer, but it would cost a little bit of money. As you know, this is like something good for the country and yet they cant make things like this easier. If i dont hear anything by next week, i think i just plan to move back to my home country or move to somewhere else. After all, nothing is perfect.

Rob

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi Robert,
I think you should contact UKBA to enquire what happend exactly. They sent only the documents with out any information regarding decision on your application means, you will receive decision on your application in separate letter or something. make sure any letter from UKBA is wrongly delivered or you need to wait for the letter with some news from UKBA.

Regards,
RAM

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 pm

robertholdon wrote:
innovative_entrepreneur wrote:
robertholdon wrote:Hi Guys,

I have some information that you all may want to know about. I got my application back today without any explanation. It also says that i have my application back from which i have submitted.

Rob

Could you please tell a bit more detail about the returned documents. Why they have sent it back to you? What is the reason? Did you ask for return or they just sent it to you without any issue or did they refuse your visa? Did they mention anything in writing to you about the reason? Did they give u any appeal rights or what? Are you able to apply now or not? Please give as much as more detail so that everyone here could be aware of it and I think if they have done something wrong then you should consult with court. I wish and pray for your good future.

I dont know why UKBA sent the documents back to me. I have received my supported documents with one letter explains the number of document and passport. Nothing that they mention about the reason why they sent the document back. Nothing that says i have right to appeal and neither is ability to apply. I have given everything what they ask for and nothing that could explain except the number of documents. It is signed by one of team groups which it also says temporary worker.

When you say whether they have done something wrong or not. Well, it is possible, but as you know it's really time consuming and annoying.

I dont know whether i am able to consult this with the court except getting a lawyer, but it would cost a little bit of money. As you know, this is like something good for the country and yet they cant make things like this easier. If i dont hear anything by next week, i think i just plan to move back to my home country or move to somewhere else. After all, nothing is perfect.

Rob
I am sure u will receive your BRP next week.

If they not gave any reason or rejection letter then you should get it buddy.

don't worry, they want us to invest in their country so you will get it...

regards,

Bhaku

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:10 pm

@robertholdon; Seems very strange and irresponsible behavior of HO. Contact them as soon as possible and inquire about it. There could be some valid reason behind it. They might sent you a letter for any further document which is not delivered to you and they sent back you file. OR might be your BRP is on the way. Make sure with HO over the phone.
Wish you good luck what ever you decide. This is not the end of world.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm

robertholdon wrote:
innovative_entrepreneur wrote:
robertholdon wrote:Hi Guys,

Rob

Could you please tell a bit more detail about the returned documents. Why they have sent it back to you? What is the reason? Did you ask for return or they just sent it to you without any issue or did they refuse your visa? Did they mention anything in writing to you about the reason? Did they give u any appeal rights or what? Are you able to apply now or not? Please give as much as more detail so that everyone here could be aware of it and I think if they have done something wrong then you should consult with court. I wish and pray for your good future.

Rob
I think your case is successful and BRP and letter will be delivered shortly as they use separate courier service for it. But contacting UKBA tomorrow will clarify everything.

Do let us know. Good luck.

s123456
Newly Registered

what about this

Post by s123456 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 pm

i am still waiting for my visa, i applied in august
biometrics date: 0n 18 2012.

but this house of parliament website is telling that ukba issued tier 1 visas in maximum 12 weeks time.
most of guys are waiting longer than that.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... 1/7108.htm
Last edited by s123456 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Dear S,
I could not find any meaning in your post. Could u pls take a bit of time and rewrite your query please.
Regards
RAM

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am

hi all
i got all my document on sat

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 am

hey robertholdon..
even i got my supported documents with one letter explains the number of document and passport on sat.. it just means that ur visa is on the way :)

"[quote="robertholdon"][quote="innovative_entrepreneur"][quote="robertholdon"]Hi Guys,

Rob[/quote]

Could you please tell a bit more detail about the returned documents. Why they have sent it back to you? What is the reason? Did you ask for return or they just sent it to you without any issue or did they refuse your visa? Did they mention anything in writing to you about the reason? Did they give u any appeal rights or what? Are you able to apply now or not? Please give as much as more detail so that everyone here could be aware of it and I think if they have done something wrong then you should consult with court. I wish and pray for your good future.[/quote]

Rob[/quote]

tier1enterpreneur

hi mili

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 am

Hello mili Just a quick question just wanted to know if u kept the 50k in the bank account till u got the visa or did u touch it n not have it in the bank while ur visa was being processed. there is a debate that the money should be in the account but at the same time there is no such requirement on the application or policy guidance. Also roughly how long did u wait for the visa's to come thru 3-4 months?
I am also currently working and once I get the visa I am aware I wont be permitted to work. I will also need to give a months notice to my current work place. Any clue or ur opinion when I should be giving them notice ?
Thanks in advance.

:)
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

MILI
Newly Registered

Re: hi mili

Post by MILI » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 am

Hi,
I kept the money in my account since i didnt want to take any risk.

U dont have to keep money in the account but if the application is rejected u might need to show what happened to the funds..

I took me 3 1/2 months to get the visa

[quote="tier1enterpreneur"]Hello mili Just a quick question just wanted to know if u kept the 50k in the bank account till u got the visa or did u touch it n not have it in the bank while ur visa was being processed. there is a debate that the money should be in the account but at the same time there is no such requirement on the application or policy guidance. Also roughly how long did u wait for the visa's to come thru 3-4 months?
I am also currently working and once I get the visa I am aware I wont be permitted to work. I will also need to give a months notice to my current work place. Any clue or ur opinion when I should be giving them notice ?
Thanks in advance.

:)[/quote]

tier1enterpreneur

Mili

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks Mili for the prompt reply :) Wishing u best of luck with your future.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 am

MILI wrote:Hi,

U dont have to keep money in the account but if the application is rejected u might need to show what happened to the funds..

Congrats for getting visa and best wishes for you MILI for future success. A quick question if you or someone else shed light on, I am arranging/transferring all the funds in my two personal accounts in about one week time. I mean before that, they both have upto £4K in account now suddenly in about 1-2 weeks time, they will be topped up by direct transfer and cash pay in and take to £50K to fulfill the requirement.

Will it make any doubt for UKBA how the money come so fast or if I have borrowed money of somebody.

I will pay direct cash or transfer from my other business account, so no third person name will be on the statement though. It will be all transfered in between my personal accounts and business accounts all have my own names on that.

Or any other remedy for this problem if there is any?

I am thinking to use just the bank letter for that days balance INSTEAD of using the statements to show all transactions. Need your opinions on this last point as well please.

I hope these small questions will help many others.

Regards,

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 am

I dont think that will b a problem....

since my balance was only £2000 and in 1 week s time i made it 55,000. The money was transferred from my husbands uk account,his overseas account and a frds overseas account...and in my bank statement all the names was clearly mention... I my opinion UKBA do not care about the source of fund.

[quote="saeedusman"][quote="MILI"]Hi,

[/quote]

Congrats for getting visa and best wishes for you MILI for future success. A quick question if you or someone else shed light on, I am arranging/transferring all the funds in my two personal accounts in about one week time. I mean before that, they both have upto £4K in account now suddenly in about 1-2 weeks time, they will be topped up by direct transfer and cash pay in and take to £50K to fulfill the requirement.

Will it make any doubt for UKBA how the money come so fast or if I have borrowed money of somebody.

I will pay direct cash or transfer from my other business account, so no third person name will be on the statement though. It will be all transfered in between my personal accounts and business accounts all have my own names on that.

Or any other remedy for this problem if there is any?

I am thinking to use just the bank letter for that days balance INSTEAD of using the statements to show all transactions. Need your opinions on this last point as well please.

I hope these small questions will help many others.

Regards,[/quote]

robertholdon

UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi Guys,

This topic is becoming so interesting for most of us. We all have one objective for everything that we have been talking about and that is "how long does UKBA need to process our visa?"

This question is yet unable to be answered by the person or UKBA. Getting visa is just one problem that we face, not the actual business. When you think about it, dont you think that UKBA is really just nobody. They really don't care whether the business that we are doing is going to be fine. We wont know what it's gonna be for the next few years. What they care is just to make sure that we dispose our monies in this country for their benefits first. Remember, when we receive our permit here, it doesnt mean that we have security for our stay here. It's temporary and we have to fight another time for our extension. It's just based on what we will do in the next few years.

So, Some of you have asked about the money whether the money is needed to be kept for a while or not, right? In the end, you need to dispose and it's also up to them to decide.

Remember, this visa is just a permit, nothing that will secure you for your stay here unless you get your permanent residence and because of that, i guess we have to work so hard.

I havent received any letter yet from UKBA as per today, so i will keep you update whether i will receive any update from UKBA.

I think the only thing that you need to think about after you get your permit is how your business is going to be and yes, this is really up to us.

Hope every one of us will succeed what we have planned.

God bless our future.

Rob

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

MILI wrote:I dont think that will b a problem....

since my balance was only £2000 and in 1 week s time i made it 55,000. The money was transferred from my husbands uk account,his overseas account and a frds overseas account...and in my bank statement all the names was clearly mention... I my opinion UKBA do not care about the source of fund.

Thanks

Humv

Post by Humv » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am

Guys,

People who applied end of June are getting their responses from UKBA now.

Those who applied mid july,when would you think will get any response?

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Humv,
I think we should consider the date of biometrics given to estimate the processing times. They are taking the applications into consideration on the basis of date of biometrics given. Some applicants who have given bio in mid july getting their visas processed these days. So, I hope those who attended for biometrics in 2nd half of July also should hear from UKBA in next 2-3 weeks.

Pray for all..

Regards,
RAM
Last edited by crazy_ram on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

hi. Its funny how my wife has not recvd any acknowledment and recvd the biometric letter. I still have not recvd my biometric letter but i recvd my acknowledgement letter. She is my dependent. Is this normal ?
I applied on the 9th October. when should i be expecting my biometrics ? any time soon may be ?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

innovative_entrepreneur
BANNED

Re: hi

Post by innovative_entrepreneur » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:hi. Its funny how my wife has not recvd any acknowledment and recvd the biometric letter. I still have not recvd my biometric letter but i recvd my acknowledgement letter. She is my dependent. Is this normal ?
I applied on the 9th October. when should i be expecting my biometrics ? any time soon may be ?
Normally acknowledgement comes only for the main applicant and you should receive biometrics appointment letters together for both main applicant and all dependants. Check your documents again.

aziz1053

entitlement & restriction

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi All,
I applied for Tier 1 enter from PS on the following dates
Applied 10 August 2012
Application Received 13 August 2012
Payment taken on 15 August 2012
Biometrics given 20 August 2012
After that didn't hear any thing, I showed 37k£ in my personal Uk account money held in account for a week & 16k£ from my mother overseas account. what are the chances like ?
Mili & one or two more guys who got Tier 1 enter if possible please can you let us know what is the restriction & entitlement on BRP. Like No public funds ? or restricted work ? what does it state ? your reply would be highly appreciated. Good luck.
aziz1053

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Re: entitlement & restriction

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 am

aziz1053 wrote:
Hi All,
Applied 10 August 2012
After that didn't hear any thing, I showed 37k£ in my personal Uk account money held in account for a week & 16k£ from my mother overseas account. what are the chances like ?
Mili & one or two more guys who got Tier 1 enter if possible please can you let us know what is the restriction & entitlement on BRP. Like No public funds ? or restricted work ? what does it state ? your reply would be highly appreciated. Good luck.
Hi,
This question was answered by some one eles before in this thread or "how i got my visa in one month".
They said that;
Work restricted
No recourse to public funds
No employment as doctor or dentist in training

Work restricted was explaind in policy guidance, which says that you should only work for the business that u have established, joind or taken over.
I hope this helps,

Regards,
RAM

stevoxf
Newly Registered

Post by stevoxf » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 am

crazy_ram wrote:
aziz1053 wrote:
Hi All,
Applied 10 August 2012
Hi,
This question was answered by some one eles before in this thread or "how i got my visa in one month".
They said that;
Work restricted

Work restricted was explaind in policy guidance, which says that you should only work for the business that u have established, joind or taken over.
I hope this helps,

Regards,
RAM

Hi,

Please guide me can i bring my wife here in UK after getting Entrepreneur visa? Thanks

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

stevoxf wrote:
crazy_ram wrote:
aziz1053 wrote:
Hi All,
Applied 10 August 2012
Hi,
They said that;
Work restricted

I hope this helps,

Regards,
RAM

Hi,

Please guide me can i bring my wife here in UK after getting Entrepreneur visa? Thanks
Yes you can as long as you apply for a dependent visa for your wife and that's approved.

shanky

AppliedEntrepreneur Visa - for travel company business -

Post by shanky » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

hi Guys

I know its to late now for me to make any changes as I already applied in june and give my biometrics in 18 july ( still waiting for answer from ukba) , may be you guy can give me some valuable advice on following points .

1- I showed that I am in travel agency/ tour operator business and showed my designation as office manager. Other day some one told me that my visa will be rejected for travel agency/tour operator business as according to tire 2 code list (section S -other services acitivity) travels agents come under NVQ level 3 and above but i guess we need NVQ level 4 or above . But in the form I mentioned my designation as office manager which according to tire 2 code list come under (section N administrative and support service) which is NVQ level 4 or above. not sure if they give me visa on basis of designation.

2-Showed 100% fund abroad. My visa expires in 21/Dec/2012. Cant reapply as minimum maintenance fund 900 went down 750 in my bank account on 27 Sep/2012 and from 28 Sep I am maintaining 1100 pounds in my account but i guess its not enough as it only 85 days till my visa expires(21 Dec/201) and they need 90 days minimum balance of 900.

Do you think is thr any chance of getting the visa or I should start packing my stuff .

Response will be appreciated

Regards

TJ
S