ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi could the people who got their invitations for 13th Dec please post what is the time of their ceremony .

Many thanks
Not waiting any more

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm

minniepoe wrote:
iloveireland wrote:I talked to someone in Citizenship section yesterday and was told that I will get the decision in 2-3 weeks.
So I believe they will send out the invitation letter for Dec in 2-3 weeks. This doesn't mean I will get the positive reply though as I had some court fines which they asked me to submit the receipt for few weeks back.
Lets see and I will keep you posted.
By the way I have applied in July 2011 on the basis of 5 years residency (was 7 years in my case)
Thanks
iloveireland any news yet? irishtobe, any news yet? CitationCj2 any news yet? I am still waiting as well.. fingers crossed maybe we shall get ours this week or next week. been waiting 2 years 3 months now
Nope dude. Still desperately waiting.

technocrat11
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat11 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:49 pm

At Last i got My Approval Letter Today with the invitation for Ceremony on Dec 14,2012.
I applied on the Basis of Work Permit, 5 years in state.My Timeline is:
Applied : 10 Aug 2011
Acknowledgement Received:Oct(First Week),2011
Second Acknowledgement: Jan, 2012
(This Second Acknowledgement was not Relevant because it says that they received my application alongwith fee and it would be processed in cronological order)But when i applied, there was no fee criteira then.
Approval letter: Oct 24,2012

Best of Luck to all who are waiting.

technocrat11
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat11 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:53 pm

OOPS, Dec 13 Ceremony, My mistake in the previous post

aya101

Post by aya101 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Did you get a time for the ceremony or was it asking for additional documents?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:18 pm

zora123 wrote:Hi Guys. The support on this site is just amazing. Thank you so much. Just wanted to let you know my daughter just received letter of naturalisation for Dec 13 ceremony.

Applied June 2011 based on having arrived in the State as a family unit and being a dependant minor of a work authorisation holder. Old form had that section in for over 18 to 23. Small print. Chaffed to bits. Been here 10 years.

Good luck to all those waiting. For those in a similar situation as my daughter having arrived as a minor and now over 18. There is hope. All the best.
Thats the same as my friend! She's 19 and she applied September 2011 shes been here for 12 years and she got it today! I hope I'm next! Just turned 20 and I applied last November, been here 13 years! Got a letter last month saying that it's on the second stage.. still waiting..

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 pm

I hope all applicants from 2011 get their approvals in this lot for Dec 13, its really getting on the nerves now ...just cant think straight !!

I had applied in Oct 2011 and have been waiting desperately for naturalization approval... not for my sake but for my wife who has just been sitting around in the house with stamp-3 status from the past 4 years 5 months. I hope our wait is over soon .
Not waiting any more

dhang

Post by dhang » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Finally, my son got his approval today and his oath will be @ 8:45am on the 13th December. He posted his FORM 8 (he was 19 year old at that time)application on September 2011.

technocrat11
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat11 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

aya101 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you get a time for the ceremony or was it asking for additional documents?

>>>Hi Aya101, No further documents, I'm given 11.30 a.m. slot

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:I hope all applicants from 2011 get their approvals in this lot for Dec 13, its really getting on the nerves now ...just cant think straight !!

I had applied in Oct 2011 and have been waiting desperately for naturalization approval... not for my sake but for my wife who has just been sitting around in the house with stamp-3 status from the past 4 years 5 months. I hope our wait is over soon .
Don't worry, insofar your character is intact and all your guideline is followed and make sure you did not lost or misplaced your previous passport and all the calculation document signed and sent to you when you applied for your CON initially. As me i have the calculation document signed by the staff of INIS sent to me then 2 years ago. Good-luck everyone waiting and all the best and do not upset anyone at this striving period and keep the peace plus pursue your legitimate business as registered in the state.

tiksan
Newly Registered

Post by tiksan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Finally got my confirmation today with the invitation for Ceremony on Dec 13, 9:25AM slot. Applied on the basis of Green Card/Work Permit, 7 years in state.

Applied: 02nd Sep 2011
Acknowledgement Received:29th Sep 2011
Second Acknowledgement: 25th May 2012
Approval letter: 24th Oct 2012

moro1

Post by moro1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Congratulations everyone
I asked my solicitor to contact them 3 weeks ago to see where are i am standing , i have not heard from them yet i was hoping that means i am gonna hear some news for Dec

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 pm

moro1 wrote:Congratulations everyone
I asked my solicitor to contact them 3 weeks ago to see where are i am standing , i have not heard from them yet i was hoping that means i am gonna hear some news for Dec
We just need to keep on praying so that, we don't get single out from every applicant, sometimes they spoke about what they've already done before processing an applications e.g like reckonable stamp on application passport which they've already acknowledged from day one of the application and signed.

:shock:

moro1

Post by moro1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 pm

shenana wrote:
We just need to keep on praying so that, we don't get single out from every applicant, sometimes they spoke about what they've already done before processing an applications e.g like reckonable stamp on application passport which they've already acknowledged from day one of the application and signed.

I have sent them any documents possible i cant even think of another document they could ask for
I sent them documents they never asked for and kept sending them regular updates without them asking for it

viking

Verifications/Checks in second stage..

Post by viking » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi All,

Does any one have any idea with regard to verifications/checks in the 2nd stage of Naturalisation App., process?!

Thanks in advance..

moro1

Re: Verifications/Checks in second stage..

Post by moro1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

viking wrote:Hi All,

Does any one have any idea with regard to verifications/checks in the 2nd stage of Naturalisation App., process?!

Thanks in advance..
I think its when they collect reports about you , Garda , social , revenue
the most time consuming stage ...

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 pm

moro1 wrote:
shenana wrote:

I have sent them any documents possible i cant even think of another document they could ask for
I sent them documents they never asked for and kept sending them regular updates without them asking for it

Sometimes is good to do so by updating them with changes in your condition and as far as you're not a criminal for common good, they're groups of professionals so they know how to decides on merits with prayer we will get there because i really don't know how to lie be honest.

viking

Post by viking » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 pm

moro1 wrote:

Thanks in advance..
Thanks moro1,
Applied on Irish spouse basis, does the above still apply?

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 pm

moro1 wrote: the most time consuming stage ...
I can hardly call my application processing TIME CONSUMING, it's the least that can be said about it as I applied in Jan 2008!!! The last letter I received was in Aug 2012 saying my application is with the Further Processing Team, God knows what that is! I am speechless...

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Applied Aug 2011 based on 5 yr. residence, got confirmation after 6 months. Further processing letter received June 2012. No further documents requested.
Approval letter received today Oct. 24, 2012. Patience is a virtue. Good luck to all.
Oh by the way...was in SW, rent allow for 4 months from June 2010 due to temp lay off but eventually was back working again.
Last edited by eugenei on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Beeline wrote:
moro1 wrote: the most time consuming stage ...
I can hardly call my application processing TIME CONSUMING, it's the least that can be said about it as I applied in Jan 2008!!! The last letter I received was in Aug 2012 saying my application is with the Further Processing Team, God knows what that is! I am speechless...
Have you called them to check your application.
They had said that my um will be in the dec ceremony but we still have no lnvitation letter yet, she's a August 2009 applicant.

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:10 am

moro1 wrote:

Thanks in advance..
I don't actually have problems with those 3 aforementioned agency department because the gards knows me for over 11 years now than the dogs on the street, and the social welfare never double act me ever, it's on rencently the revenue wrote me on my business mubai and said, I did not file my VAT return since june until I do so, they'll issue me my tax clearance certificate to obtain hackney permit, I would have done it but was just I couldn't obtain the system java password, which will be done in days, because I have given it to my accountant so that, I will get tax clearance certificate released in days, fingers cross by God grace we should be able to fit for ceremony soon, no serious crime or any case pending unless we're single out, but God will take control after 2 years waiting. Goodluck folks.

seraph

Post by seraph » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 am

Did anybody get invitation on today's post for 13 Dec ceremony? If so, please share.

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

Nop ,Still waiting :(

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

Beeline wrote: I can hardly call my application processing TIME CONSUMING, it's the least that can be said about it as I applied in Jan 2008!!! The last letter I received was in Aug 2012 saying my application is with the Further Processing Team, God knows what that is! I am speechless...
Oh no!!! this is unacceptable and so appalling!!! You need to call them for an update. This is a four year application... I know someone who applied march 2012 and got invite for December ceremony..

I hope all of us waiting for over 2 years and more will get to hear the good news soonest!!!