ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajkhan

British citizenship

Post by rajkhan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi,
It has been more than a year since i got ILR, i wish to apply for British citizenship, what is the procedure to apply? and the documents required,
do i need to make apt. for NCS?
Thanks,
Raj.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

A_Thinker
Newly Registered

Re: British citizenship

Post by A_Thinker » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 pm

rajkhan wrote:Hi,
It has been more than a year since i got ILR, i wish to apply for British citizenship, what is the procedure to apply? and the documents required,
Thanks,
Raj.
I recommend- if you are confident then you can apply it yourself (instead of going via NCS) and might save you some money.

If you have any doubts or confusion, you can ask the experts here i'm sure there will be someone always to help you.

Best of luck.

destiniation_london

Re: British citizenship

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:55 am

A_Thinker wrote:
rajkhan wrote:Hi,
Thanks,
Raj.
I recommend- if you are confident then you can apply it yourself (instead of going via NCS) and might save you some money.

If you have any doubts or confusion, you can ask the experts here i'm sure there will be someone always to help you.

Best of luck.
Naturalisation form is quite straight forward but the main reason for people using NCS over postal is that you get to keep your passport and other documents with you and you don't need to send your originals to Home Office with the application. NCS would take the copy of the passport and send it to Home Office directly on your behalf.