ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

case handed over to case worker bit earlier ?????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faizi
Newly Registered

case handed over to case worker bit earlier ?????

Post by faizi » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:23 pm

Dear All

My application received HO on 31st march and recently I have received my reference no mentioning on mail that my case already handed over to caseworker. Little bit confuseee cause these days they are scrutinizing 22nd or 23rd March applications, how it is possible that my case handed over to caseworker 8 day earlier. Kindly pass on all your comments to untie this ambiguity

regards
faizi

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:07 pm

I expected that they already finished till 155xx, looking at your ref no 158xx, it seems that they are speeding up the processing. Did you give any work offer with your application /posted it later ? There is a difference between official and actual processing date. It was confirmed long back. Also it seems that there were not much applications received between 23 - 31st just 300. So no wonder if they show such a big jump.

All the best with your application. If you arranged for some courier you may get the decision letter in 1 week. Happy waiting . :)

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:12 pm

Raoms, where did you see the ref number?
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:21 pm

I got a PM from him

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:27 pm

All right.

Nice that you have shared it anyway because this is why the board exists. Well people like to use PMs but information that will be useful for all should be shared, am I right?

Cheers

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:56 pm

Actually it so happened that I wanted to reply faizi's post but mistakenly I pressed Pm instead of post reply. That is the reason he replyed me by PM.
anyway dear bugmaster, good news is that they are near 31st march. :lol:

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:19 pm

Good news for everyone waiting. People that do not understand the reasons for migration won't understand why waiting is so painful.
Good luck everyone!

raj

Post by raj » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:20 pm

Roams, if its true that they processed the application received on 31st march then best of luck to u as I remember urs was on 1st April.

why dont u send the mail to HSMP team and ask the status on ur application if they say it has been assigned to case worker it would be really a sign of releive to most of us!!!

cheers mate!!

regds
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

faizi
Newly Registered

hi All

Post by faizi » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:27 am

Dear roams

I am really delighted to receive comments on my question. I wish you and all the best, and I hope we all will receive desirable results on all those activities that we have plan for our future.

kind regards

faizi