ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOS Enterpenure Visa Critical Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

talharana78
Newly Registered

SOS Enterpenure Visa Critical Questions

Post by talharana78 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 am

hi dear,
(1)i want to apply enterprenuer visa, switching from Psw to enterprenuer...
do you know that can 2 people apply on 50,000 pounds funds in uk, or this 50,000 fund requirement is for one person only.

(2) someone told me that enterprenure visa can not be processed on the same day service, even i pay premium rate charges
can i book appointment for enterprenuer visa taking premium rate service in other words premium rate services are available for enterprenure visas?

(3)I already have PSW visa, but my institution is not in the data base of home office listed institute, do i have to pass english Language test again
to secure enterprenure visa, even though i have PSW visa, issued previously on the basis of my qalification equal to graduation level.

if someone knowledgeable please answer my questions urgently i will appreciate this as my visa is expiring in december.

nickb
India

Re: SOS Enterpenure Visa Critical Questions

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 am

talharana78 wrote:hi dear,
do you know that can 2 people apply on 50,000 pounds funds in uk, or this 50,000 fund requirement is for one person only.

(2) someone told me that enterprenure visa can not be processed on the same day service, even i pay premium rate charges
can i book appointment for enterprenuer visa taking premium rate service in other words premium rate services are available for enterprenure visas?

(3)I already have PSW visa, but my institution is not in the data base of home office listed institute, do i have to pass english Language test again
to secure enterprenure visa, even though i have PSW visa, issued previously on the basis of my qalification equal to graduation level.

if someone knowledgeable please answer my questions urgently i will appreciate this as my visa is expiring in december.
1. Yes you can on the basis of forming an Entrepreneurial Team. Its clearly mentioned in the policy guidance. Refer to that to understand more.

2. No. There is not premium service available for Entrepreneur visa.

3. If it is not listed in the database then you can't use because to claim points you have to state if your institution is on their database. I know it's a bit weird since you already have PSW for which you have fulfilled your language requirement but that's the requirement so you can't do much about it.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: SOS Enterpenure Visa Critical Questions

Post by smehmood » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am

nickb wrote:
talharana78 wrote:hi dear,

1. Yes you can on the basis of forming an Entrepreneurial Team. Its clearly mentioned in the policy guidance. Refer to that to understand more.

2. No. There is not premium service available for Entrepreneur visa.

3. If it is not listed in the database then you can't use because to claim points you have to state if your institution is on their database. I know it's a bit weird since you already have PSW for which you have fulfilled your language requirement but that's the requirement so you can't do much about it.
Hi

I am agree with nickb. But just add one more thing in NO 3 for your convince, If you have a bachelor or Masters degree from UK then your english can be waived off. i am aware PSW visas were issued on Level 7 Diploma. but to waive off you english test u need a degree.
Shaukat