ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

42 days confusion on peo appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsmphsmp

42 days confusion on peo appointment

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 am

I wanted to book peo appointment on first week of December. So logged in to UK BA site last night. God! it was difficult to get through. The site was mostly down from 00.00 to 01.00. But I just got though once and to my surprise three appointments were available on 3rd Dec 2012. As per http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html, 25 Oct + 42 days is Thursday, December 6, 2012. How am I seeing Dec 3 appointments, is it because some one else cancelled it?

Also I read in this forum that people have seen appointments in other times as well. Any one know if it is cancelled appointments appearing or appointments are released in batches through out the day?

I was also trying to book from multiple tabs in my browser simultaneously from same login. Does any one know whether it will improve the possibility of getting an appointment or will it actually work against? I mean the UK BA server may track how many sessions are open per login and block/limit number of sessions per login?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!