ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seraph

Post by seraph » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

Did anybody call citizenship section today?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

seraph wrote:Did anybody get invitation on today's post for 13 Dec ceremony? If so, please share.
I guess that is it :( few extremely lucky people from Oct 2011, March 2012 have got approvals and invitions for Dec ceremony ...the rest like me will post their frustration on this forum ...and wait , hope and pray !!

I have given up on this system ...where is chronological order...there is no logic to their process :evil:
Not waiting any more

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

Have been desperately trying to call the citizenship section on 06232500 but call is not going through. It will be helpful if someone has any alternative number.

1890 252854 is not working either.

How is that Jan 2012 applicants got approvals for Oct and March 2012 go for Dec and other's from 2010 & 2011 are just waiting :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Not waiting any more

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

waiting2beirish wrote:
I guess that is it :( few extremely lucky people from Oct 2011, March 2012 have got approvals and invitions for Dec ceremony ...the rest like me will post their frustration on this forum ...and wait , hope and pray !!

I have given up on this system ...where is chronological order...there is no logic to their process :evil:
Did you say chronological order?!! that was long discarded in the bin!! Earlier applications are abandoned whilst later applications are processed on time just to proof that the 6 months processing time has kicked in...

Keep calling and dont give up.. it will eventually go through.. let us know when u get through..

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 am

minniepoe wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:

Did you say chronological order?!! that was long discarded in the bin!! Earlier applications are abandoned whilst later applications are processed on time just to proof that the 6 months processing time has kicked in...
I totally agree with you ...they are randomly approving applications from March 2012 and may even approve application from June 2012 for Dec 2012 ceremony just to show on paper that they are right on traget for the 6 months processing :roll:
Not waiting any more

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 am

It must have been selected as a post code lottery and in as much that, you're waiting makes some of them feel good. :twisted:

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

This sick citizenship process is driving me crazy !! My friends from college went to USA, Canada, Australia , UK and Germany around the same time period (2002-2003) as I left from my home country to pursue education and work in western countries ...they all have got their's and their families citizenship and ever thing is settled have good jobs ,. bought house and living happily ...I really regret coming to this stupid ireland the land of dumb... and the people who come here are the dumbest :lol:

I have given up on this citizenship hope, I will apply for Australia immigration and will be out of here in the start of the new year :D
Not waiting any more

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 am

waiting2beirish wrote:This sick citizenship process is driving me crazy !! My friends from college went to USA, Canada, Australia , UK and Germany around the same time period (2002-2003) as I left from my home country to pursue education and work in western countries ...they all have got their's and their families citizenship and ever thing is settled have good jobs ,. bought house and living happily ...I really regret coming to this stupid ireland the land of dumb... and the people who come here are the dumbest :lol:

I have given up on this citizenship hope, I will apply for Australia immigration and will be out of here in the start of the new year :D
So you don't have hope of playing in Euro 2012 ?

Well, if you're experiencing power corrupt absolute and absolute power corrupt absolutely case scenarios with your application, there's a way to deal with it, because every action of unreasonableness can be accounted for now anyway, without upsetting anyone on their desires. :D

Unless you give a false information's in your application e.g like change of name etc :? .
Last edited by shenana on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

aya101

Post by aya101 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 am

Called today said they are sending the invitations for the ceremony.i don't know where someone said there are only 1000 in this ceremony because the woman told me that there are 4000.

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 am

aya101 wrote:Called today said they are sending the invitations for the ceremony.i don't know where someone said there are only 1000 in this ceremony because the woman told me that there are 4000.

Which shows that, the Fine Gael Parliamentary party are not going anywhere mate! :D

seraph

Post by seraph » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 am

aya101 wrote:Called today said they are sending the invitations for the ceremony.i don't know where someone said there are only 1000 in this ceremony because the woman told me that there are 4000.
There should be 4 ceremonies 1000 each in 4 different times on 13th Dec. What did they tell you, whether they already finished 4000 invitations or can still await some more?

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm

seraph wrote:
There should be 4 ceremonies 1000 each in 4 different times on 13th Dec. What did they tell you, whether they already finished 4000 invitations or can still await some more?
Just to reminds applicants that, we must all make sure that, our character does not undermined national security interest.

What a good Christmas present, my Good God, God Bless Eire!!!

aya101

Post by aya101 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 pm

seraph wrote:
Sending them out so it will arrive late this week and all of next week .

happyirishstudent
Newly Registered

Happy Happy Irish

Post by happyirishstudent » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Dear All

Finally got my daughter's confirmation today with the invitation for Ceremony on Dec 13, 3:30PM slot. Applied on the basis of 5years residency, arrived in Ireland as a dependent minor of Work Authorization Holder, 9 years in the State.

Applied: 27th Aug 2011
Acknowledgement Received:27th Sep 2011
Second Acknowledgement: 14th May 2012
Approval letter: 25th Oct 2012

Thank you All..The Best of Luck to everybody who is waiting for positive decision

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 pm

aya101 wrote:
seraph wrote:
Sending them out so it will arrive late this week and all of next week .
Wow...............

How can you thank a man for giving you what's already yours? How then can you thank him for giving you only part of what is yours in 1956 Irish Naturalization and immigration act, every invitee will now have the opportunity to shake hand with another Minister without ambiguity which will give the nominee a sense of belonging at last and each individuals will now use such virtue to develop their families and indeed Irish nation. :D

Additionally, the government has already selected those citizens that'll carry out the program for government saved in exceptional circumstance except those who has been selected for prosecutions.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Last post irrelevant.

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Applied: 23 April 2011
Acknowledgement : 23 march 2011

And still waiting, my friend got it who applied before and after so where the hell is chronicle order...Bullshit.

Let me remind u I have no penalty point, no traffic offence.

No criminal record becoz my company get me Garda vetting form which is Garda clearance cert.

Now today friend of mine got approval letter, he has penalty point, couple traffice offence which is one endup in court and pay a huge fine.

He is also in Garda list as he caught in fake marriage case....

And still get approval.

I swear to tell u now if anyone thing that social benefit is cause to stop ur naturalisation then it's wrong.

Friend who in 3 years in social and still in got the approval.

So plz tell me now who's stupid us or DOJ?????

Plz explain me all this???

I have live evidence to prove my stories.....

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry 4get to tell u

I'm in state 13 years legal
7 years stamp 4.

I have Irish passport holder children as well.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Kim_202 : I completely agree & understand your frustration, but is there anything we can do ?

I am also in same situation as you , have clear record , pay high taxes (almost 17.5k / annum) . But still waiting ! And people on social welfare, criminal record, sham marriage are getting approvals.
Last edited by waiting2beirish on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not waiting any more

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:16 pm

i got the approval letter on 2 oct 2012 ,and they want fees ,garda card and photos,i send all the document now i m waiting for my invitation in 13 dec i hope i receive in couple of days,plz pray for me , :?

Heather01
Newly Registered

My golden ticket finally arrived

Post by Heather01 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I have never posted on this forum, but have viewed it many times during my wait. I have just received my invitation to the ceremony on December 13th, 9 am. Here are my application details:

Have been in Ireland since 1997, all legal.
Applied as a spouse of an Irish citizen September 2011
I was asked for further documentation in Feb 2012
I sent my updated details to them 28th of August 2012 (New passport, new GNIB card, new job, etc.)
Received my invitation to the ceremony on the 24th of October

Good luck to everyone waiting, I hope your golden ticket arrives in the post soon.

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:24 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:Kim_202 : I completely agree & understand your frustration, but is there anything we can do ?

I am also in same situation as you , have clear record , pay high taxes (almost 17.5k / annum) work at TCD & st. Vincent hospital. But still waiting ! And people on social welfare, criminal record, sham marriage are getting approvals.
i feel sorry for both of you's...there's no point in moaning and giving out...all you's have to do is wait.

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:This sick citizenship process is driving me crazy !! My friends from college went to USA, Canada, Australia , UK and Germany around the same time period (2002-2003) as I left from my home country to pursue education and work in western countries ...they all have got their's and their families citizenship and ever thing is settled have good jobs ,. bought house and living happily ...I really regret coming to this stupid ireland the land of dumb... and the people who come here are the dumbest :lol:

no need for this rant! you do not deserve to be a citizen of this land!

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 pm

I send them citizenship fees ,GNIB card and photo, i m not sending my passport ,is this ok
i applied 5 year residence basis ,not refuge

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 pm

maya1 wrote:I send them citizenship fees ,GNIB card and photo, i m not sending my passport ,is this ok
i applied 5 year residence basis ,not refuge
You don't need to send passport. You are in similar situation as I was. I got my invite a month after sending fees and photo