ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**VERY URGENT** - Application Rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angshuman

**VERY URGENT** - Application Rejected

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi,
My TIER1 application has been rejected saying "bank transaction could not go through". I called HSBC 5 times and checked daily. This is HORRIBLE.

-Now, with the NEW APPLN should I only attach the new bank Statement proofs or do I have to submit the new salary slip and new HR letter too.

-ALSO, this time WHAT MODE OF PAYMENT should I use ???

-Also, if there are any sections in the new form where I have to mention about REJECTION, can somebody help me out in that too pls ?

PLEASE HELP. I need to post it fast again.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Has your application been refused or returned to you as invalid? Read the letter you have received and post the relevant bit here (reason of rejection).

Use postal orders or banker's draft.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Johnwoo
Newly Registered

Post by Johnwoo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Use postal orders. Athough you will pay fees for getting postal order, they are sage. Clears immediatly and they are guranteed to clear :)

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Has your application been refused or returned to you as invalid? Read the letter you have received and post the relevant bit here (reason of rejection).

Use postal orders or banker's draft.
Application is returned as INVALID.

I have made Banker's Draft. Now will fill in the new form.

Reason for rejection: -
Although credit/debit card details have been provided, the issuing bank rejected the payment. There may have been insufficient funds in the account or the details provided did not match the information held by the bank. If the details fail to match bank will reject the payment. The fresh application should be returned to the address given on the application form

This is so stupid reason. All my details were correct and I had sufficient funds. I checked with bank 5-6 times and had put a special marker on my account for UKBA transaction, etc,etc... Just now I went to brach and got the Draft. I confirmed at the branch too. They said no transaction has happened or has been attempted. The lady said the person should know the correct way to make such transaction from their side else it by default gets rejected.

I dont know all these but its not very healthy for me. I will re-fill and send everything again

NB: The UKBA has sent back everything except the BANK DETAILS (Section 1) Page.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 pm

My VISA is still valid. Hopefully I will post again everything by tomorrow. Should I attach the rejection letter too ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:34 pm

No need.

Still valid until ..... ?

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm

sushdmehta wrote:No need.

Still valid until ..... ?
Until 15th Nov

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Options:
1. Refer to the case and the legislation, and apply using the same documentary evidences (bank statement for maintenance funds) requesting the date of application be considered as the one when the "invalid" application was received.
2. Apply with updated documentary evidences.

Your choice.

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Options:
1. Refer to the case and the legislation, and apply using the same documentary evidences (bank statement for maintenance funds) requesting the date of application be considered as the one when the "invalid" application was received.
2. Apply with updated documentary evidences.

Your choice.
I am applying with latest Bank Documents & salary slips. Not taking any chances.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:55 pm

:)

Once bitten twice shy! Wise decision.

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Now, with the Draft, there is an account number, sort code written on the draft itself alongwith Draft Number.

In the form there is only provision for Cheque Number. So, should I put the Draft Acc No., Draft Sort Code & Draft Number on Section 1 Page 7 ?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes.

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:12 pm

sushdmehta wrote::)

Once bitten twice shy! Wise decision.
Hi,
I had a evidence from Employer for claiming salary from Oct 2011 till Sept 2012 dated 26th SEPT on that claim letter. But, now, since I am attaching the October salary slip too alongwith latest Bank statements, its difficult to update the claim letter as it will take time. It has to get approval from Finance Dept, then HR dept, etc..etc...

Should I remove it and send only Bank Statement, Salary Slips & P60 form ? Or should I add that claim letter too (old one) ?

I am asking this bcos in the form we have to fill at one place Earnings from till Earnings to Date. So, now, for me it is Nov 2011 till Oct 2012.
instead of Oct 2011 till Sept 2012. So, i don't want to create any confusion by putting the Employer's letter where it shows Oct 2011 till Sept 2012.

Hope I am able to explain ! Please suggest.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Don't include anything that is not required (but you think it will add weight somehow, e.g. - P60) or anything that may confuse the caseworker (e.g. - letter from employer certifying income for period that is different from what you are now using).

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Don't include anything that is not required (but you think it will add weight somehow, e.g. - P60) or anything that may confuse the caseworker (e.g. - letter from employer certifying income for period that is different from what you are now using).
Thanks. I won't put it in then as its not mandatory too. I will stick to Bank Stmnt, Payslip, P60. That shud suffice I guess.

But P60 will be of last Financial Year i.e. 2011-2012 . For this year i.e. April 2012 - Mar 2013, we will recv next year. (which is quite obvious)

Can you pls look into this question too - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=116678