ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

innocent123
Newly Registered

still waiting

Post by innocent123 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:40 pm

i applied for entrepreneur visa psw route
application submitted 09 august 2012
acknowledgement received 14 august 2012
biometrics letter recieved 16 august 2012
biometrics done 18 august 2012
afer that no reply. [/b]

ukvishal
Newly Registered

Processing time

Post by ukvishal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Friends, I applied on June 25th and did Biometrics on July 4th. I have showed funds in India. Nothing after that :( Anyone around the same time?? I know Milli got hers...

shanky

Post by shanky » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Applied in June 28 biometric 18 July nothing after that fund showed in India. Anyone u know who showed their funds india got their visa yet ?
S

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:24 pm

shanky wrote:Applied in June 28 biometric 18 July nothing after that fund showed in India. Anyone u know who showed their funds india got their visa yet ?
I know one guy, who gave biometrics 6 weeks before you got his visa 3 weeks ago. I think u will have to wait another 2-3 weeks. However, it depends on so many things. I hope u will get it soon.

Regards,
RAM

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 pm

It is really a matter of patience that everybody is waiting for so long. If we refer "Return of Documents" section at UKBA web, it states:
------------
You do not need to contact us to check the progress of your application.

We will contact you as soon as a decision has been made or if we require further information. Our staff cannot provide any information about your application if you applied less than 6 months ago.
------------

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

RizKCB wrote:It is really a matter of patience that everybody is waiting for so long. If we refer "Return of Documents" section at UKBA web, it states:
------------
You do not need to contact us to check the progress of your application.

We will contact you as soon as a decision has been made or if we require further information. Our staff cannot provide any information about your application if you applied less than 6 months ago.
------------
Thats ture bro. I think they have some time frame of 6 months. Thats the reason they slowed down the processing of Enterpreneur applications and sppded up the other category applications like T1 (Gen) & PSWs. Some of my frnds who got pending their visa of those categories got their visas after 5.5 months 5 months like that..
Some times even after 6 months, they will simply tell that the application is still under process. Thats so ridiculous of them man.. fedup with their delays.. they always want to increase the fee and make lumps of money... but never increases the service standards.... fee amount keep going up and service standards are keep coming down over the years mate..

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Re: Processing time

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm

ukvishal wrote:Friends, I applied on June 25th and did Biometrics on July 4th. I have showed funds in India. Nothing after that :( Anyone around the same time?? I know Milli got hers...
Hi,
Have u got any info from your bank in India whether there is any verification went from UKBA or HO. Please update.

Regards,
RAM

shanky

Post by shanky » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:49 pm

No nothing I checked with bank my uncle is the bank manager in India and he said nothing from UKba. I have got no clue WTF UKBA is sitting on our document and doing. I had to cancel my trip to Poland and Spain because had no passport. Seriously man UKBA is pissing me off. It has been 5 months now. I gave my Biometric on 18 July, nothing heard from them till date.
S

sammi786

Hey guys

Post by sammi786 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 pm

i applied under PSW on 18/07/2012.
Biometric given= 31/07/2012.
No reply yet....i think they will take minium 4 and half months for every case but still there r few lucky ppl around so lets see what happens.....

smehmood
BANNED

Re: what about this

Post by smehmood » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

s123456 wrote:i am still waiting for my visa, i applied in august
biometrics date: 0n 18 2012.

but this house of parliament website is telling that ukba issued tier 1 visas in maximum 12 weeks time.
most of guys are waiting longer than that.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... 1/7108.htm
Hi

This information is based on Case decided until MARCH 2012. Tier 1 has other routs as well. Current Tier 1 ENT which we are discussing here started in April 2012. 06/04/12

hope it helps
Shaukat

ukvishal
Newly Registered

Post by ukvishal » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:32 pm

crazy_ram wrote:
ukvishal wrote:Friends, I applied on June 25th and did Biometrics on July 4th. I have showed funds in India. Nothing after that :( Anyone around the same time?? I know Milli got hers...
Hi,
Have u got any info from your bank in India whether there is any verification went from UKBA or HO. Please update.

Regards,
RAM
I have checked with my bank in India and they have not received anything from UKBA either...It's been 4 month since i submitted my application and can't believe they have not even done verification yet.

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm

ukvishal wrote:
crazy_ram wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
RAM
I have checked with my bank in India and they have not received anything from UKBA either...It's been 4 month since i submitted my application and can't believe they have not even done verification yet.
I don't think it is necessary for UKBA to check with the bank. They only do that when they have doubts about the authenticity of the documents.

robertholdon

UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi Guys,

I don't think that UKBA will essentially check every document that you have given. Therefore, if they don't know about the institution, then they would try to find out and contact the bank or anything. It's clear that if any financial institution will be regulated by international law or similar like FSA. So it is clear why and when and what they want to check if they have any doubt.

Another thing, i totally understand how frustrating we are now for the stress that we have now due to this application process, but it's really back to the UKBA. In the end, we cant do anything except really making our voices heard. Remember, we only want to know how they process and how long it would take. It's as simple as that, right?

Rob

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: UKBA application Visa

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:20 pm

robertholdon wrote:Hi Guys,

I don't think that UKBA will essentially check every document that you have given. Therefore, if they don't know about the institution, then they would try to find out and contact the bank or anything. It's clear that if any financial institution will be regulated by international law or similar like FSA. So it is clear why and when and what they want to check if they have any doubt.

Another thing, i totally understand how frustrating we are now for the stress that we have now due to this application process, but it's really back to the UKBA. In the end, we cant do anything except really making our voices heard. Remember, we only want to know how they process and how long it would take. It's as simple as that, right?

Rob
Hi, what happened with your case? did you contact UKBA then.

robertholdon

Re: UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

[quote="entreprenuer11"][quote="robertholdon"]Hi Guys,

Rob[/quote]
Hi, what happened with your case? did you contact UKBA then.[/quote]

Hi,

They will not give any update if the application is less than 6 months old. So, you can either withdraw or wait which in that case, there isnt option for me AND others in this forum.

ROb

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Applied on: 20/10/2012
Category : D - £50,000 PSW route (Funds in UK)
Acknowledgement : Not received
Biometrics Letter: Not Received
Biometrics Given:
Approval letter: Awaiting
BRP: Awaiting

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Applied on: 20-October-2012
Category : A - £200,000 Switching from student route (Funds in UK and funds in India)
Acknowledgement letter : Not received
Bio metric Letter: Not Received

H-Cube
Newly Registered

Status update

Post by H-Cube » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 am

Applied on: 22/10/2012
Payment Taken: Not Yet
Acknowledgement: Not Received
Biometrics Letter: Not Received
Biometrics Given: Not Yet
Approval letter: Pending
BRP: Pending

s123456
Newly Registered

Post by s123456 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Applied on: 20/08/2-12

Biometrics Given: 30/08/12

sagar2009

Processing Time

Post by sagar2009 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi guys,
I applied on the following dates below and haven't got any response/ reply from the UKBA till today.

Applied on: 19/07/2012
Category : D - £50,000 PSW route (Funds Overseas)
Acknowledgement : 23/07/2012
Biometrics Letter: 24/07/2012
Biometrics Given: - 30/07/2012
Approval letter: - Awaiting
BRP: -Awaiting

I hope we get a reply soon from the UKBA.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Fake phone calls

Post by crazy_ram » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Guys,
Be aware of scam phone calls to the applicants in the name of UKBA. If you get any phone call in the name of UKBA, don't get tensed and tell everything they ask. They may try to grab sensitive personal information or financial information like card numbers or something.
As far as I know UKBA contacts the applicants in written (post or email) if they need any further information to process the applications.

So, be aware of scams in the name of UKBA.

Regards,
RAM

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: bad quality phone calls

Post by saeedusman » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 am

crazy_ram wrote:Hi Guys,
Be aware of scam phone calls to the applicants in the name of UKBA. If you get any phone call in the name of UKBA, don't get tensed and tell everything they ask. They may try to grab sensitive personal information or financial information like card numbers or something.
As far as I know UKBA contacts the applicants in written (post or email) if they need any further information to process the applications.

So, be aware of scams in the name of UKBA.

Regards,
RAM
Thats very common now a days even homeoffice has outlined this thing in their news feed.

Be very carefull, tell your dependants not to share anything like bank information especially, the result might be a big loss of £££££££ from bank accounts for all of us struggling for £50K or £200K.

CAREFULL, CAREFULL, CAREFULL

tier1enterpreneur

bla bla bla

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm

I really cant believe... "We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 31 August 2012."

I applied on 9th October. Only acknowledgement recvd... no bio metrics yet..... tht really sucks.....
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

nickb
India

Re: bla bla bla

Post by nickb » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:17 am

tier1enterpreneur wrote:I really cant believe... "We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 31 August 2012."

I applied on 9th October. Only acknowledgement recvd... no bio metrics yet..... tht really sucks.....
It just shows that they are awfully slow at the moment because it's taking them over 3 weeks to send biometrics letter. We will just have to wait and hope for the best.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 am

UKBA is hopeless these days man. They are aproceesing student visas and tier-2 visas with in 4 weeks where there is no urgency for the applicants to get processed. But we are the people got to start business with in the 3 months before applying, get a project and keep running the business with out investing the money (50k/200k) for them to check with the bank during visa processing. Even though we are contributing more for the economy than other routes, they are pissing on Entrepreneur applicants. Its really frustrating man.