ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Opening hours of Cardiff PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK_T1G
Newly Registered

Opening hours of Cardiff PEO

Post by UK_T1G » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi Folks,

My requirement is to get a Premium service appointment in the weekends (Saturday/Sunday), in this regards I found Cardiff PEO may work in the weekends too but unfortunately opening hours of Cardiff PEO not mentioned on the UKBA site, it just mentioned 'Opening hours By appointment'!

If anyone knows its further details, kindly do share

Many Thanks

San (UK_T1G)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Not all PEOs are open on weekends for in-person applications. You'll know which ones offer appointments on Saturday only when you search for appointments and are able to view an appointment for Saturday.
Last edited by geriatrix on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

It is highly unlikely that you will be immediately successful in getting the PEO appointment to your exact requirement. However if you keep all viable options open, you might get an appointment that you can keep.

I personally would give priority to getting 'an' appointment that i will try hard to manage, rather than 'the' appointment of my choice.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.