ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Contracts Acceptable?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Previous Contracts Acceptable?

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Dear Senior Members,

I need to know regarding the following Section mentioned in Guidance Policy.
-------------------------------------------------
125. You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original
documents or copies, but if it is a copy you must sign each page of the contract. The contract
must show:
• Your name and the name of the business,
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact
details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline
phone number and any email address.
---------------------------------------------------------

Here, I need to know that can I include the details of the contract that has finished one month ago. I mean, It's not a current contract.

Also, should I submit company's invoices and business bank account details to show trading?

Kind request to help me with this regards...

Thanks in Advance!

Gorgeous

nickb
India

Re: Previous Contracts Acceptable?

Post by nickb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Gorgeous_Worrier wrote:Dear Senior Members,

I need to know regarding the following Section mentioned in Guidance Policy.
-------------------------------------------------
125. You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original
documents or copies, but if it is a copy you must sign each page of the contract. The contract
must show:
• Your name and the name of the business,
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact
details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline
phone number and any email address.
---------------------------------------------------------

Here, I need to know that can I include the details of the contract that has finished one month ago. I mean, It's not a current contract.

Also, should I submit company's invoices and business bank account details to show trading?

Kind request to help me with this regards...

Thanks in Advance!

Gorgeous
That should be fine as long as you have been registered as a director of the company, that issued the contract, within 3 months of applying for the visa.

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 am

Hello,

I have thoroughly read the policy guidance.

I could understand that the date on the current appointment report should be within 3 months of date of application.

This is in the case of existing company which has open previous to 3 months duration.

Kind request to senior member to clarify this.

Kind Regards

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Gorgeous_Worrier wrote:Hello,

I have thoroughly read the policy guidance.

I could understand that the date on the current appointment report should be within 3 months of date of application.

This is in the case of existing company which has open previous to 3 months duration.

Kind request to senior member to clarify this.

Kind Regards
You can't apply using a company that you have been a director of prior to 3 months on the date of application. This is applicable for both new and old companies. If you are starting a new company then you should apply within 3 months of starting one.

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello....

Please find below para. from Guidance Policy;

117. If you are a Director of a UK company when you apply you must provide:
A Current Appointment Report from Companies House:
A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of
their appointment. You must obtain a printout of the Current Appointment Report
from Companies House (this will require paying a fee to Companies House).
118. The date of this document should be within the three months immediately before the date of
this application.

This bold letters show that it is the date on current appointment report that should be within 3 months of date of application.

Also, I don't understand that if the company needs to opened within 3 months than it would be only new company...why they have mentioned regarding existing company? if am already a director of a company than how can I be reappointed as director of same company?

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Gorgeous_Worrier wrote:Hello....

A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of
118. The date of this document should be within the three months immediately before the date of
this application.

This bold letters show that it is the date on current appointment report that should be within 3 months of date of application.

Also, I don't understand that if the company needs to opened within 3 months than it would be only new company...why they have mentioned regarding existing company? if am already a director of a company than how can I be reappointed as director of same company?
No. It doesn't have to be a new company. There could be an existing company out there which you could become a director of. Obviously you can't be reappointed.

Also refer to 55(iii) of the policy guidance.

You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 am

nickb wrote:

this application.

No. It doesn't have to be a new company. There could be an existing company out there which you could become a director of. Obviously you can't be reappointed.

You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).
Dear Friends,
I have done more research about this topic. I think, it should be interpreted correctly....For example, Today I am still registered as director of my company even if I open a company before 7 months. (My current appointment report can prove this)......So if I get current appointment report dated on today I can apply within 3 months as date on current appointment report is of today. .... it should be valid...kindly find following like where someone has asked this as freedom of information and UKBA has reply this question....

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s ... ing-286895

Also kindly find below video as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHM1cDeHbg

I think this both will answer the confusion, That though you have registered before 3 months of date of application But the main thing is you should be still registered as director.

Also, On another logic that can be applied that the same three months criteria has been mentioned in extension application. It does note make any sense to open a new company for extension application....

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Gorgeous_Worrier wrote:
nickb wrote:

this application.

Dear Friends,
I have done more research about this topic. I think, it should be interpreted correctly....For example, Today I am still registered as director of my company even if I open a company before 7 months. (My current appointment report can prove this)......So if I get current appointment report dated on today I can apply within 3 months as date on current appointment report is of today. .... it should be valid...kindly find following like where someone has asked this as freedom of information and UKBA has reply this question....

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s ... ing-286895

Also kindly find below video as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHM1cDeHbg

I think this both will answer the confusion, That though you have registered before 3 months of date of application But the main thing is you should be still registered as director.

Also, On another logic that can be applied that the same three months criteria has been mentioned in extension application. It does note make any sense to open a new company for extension application....
Gorgeous, if what you say and what is told in video and Freedom of Info is truem, then it is a revolution indeed.

Then, many advices and replies on this forum about applying with companies that are more than 3 months old ARE WRONG.

It is now very different..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

You would be less confused and create less confusion if you stuck to one thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 684#726684