ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion on 'Book new appointment'

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK_T1G
Newly Registered

Confusion on 'Book new appointment'

Post by UK_T1G » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 am

Hello,

sushdmehta - sorry for posting my query on incorrect thread.

I'm trying to book an appointment online

Kindly clarify my doubt - why its says - "You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Please do let me know - Do I need to submit my application before I make any appointment selection online? If that so please let me know where to apply/submit my application/form

Copied below from UKBA site:
"
You do not currently have any transactions.

You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Thank you
San

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Confusion on 'Book new appointment'

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:00 am

UK_T1G wrote:Do I need to submit my application before I make any appointment selection online?
No.

See also Learn how to book an appointment
Life isn't fair, but you can be!