ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required for general visitor visa rejection

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ritabh
Newly Registered

Urgent help required for general visitor visa rejection

Post by ritabh » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi All,

My mother-in-law applied for general visitor visa on 9th Oct and today she received confirmation of refusal. She provided following documents for her application.

From my side:

1. 6 months salary slips and bank statements (always min balance > £6K)
2. Council tax and utility bills for last 2 years
3. Employer reference letter
4. My and my wife's passports and visas detail
5. Sponsor letter stating accommodation detail, relationship and purpose of visit along with statement that I'll bear all her expenses.

From her side:

1. Letter from chartered accountant and chartered architect stating detail of property and value (>70Lacs) in valuation letter.
2. Personal bank account in which 2 lacs deposited on 3rd Oct.
3. My father-in-law's business account bank statements for last 6 months.
4. My father-in-laws company registration certificate.
5. Cover letter stating showing her family detail, property detail and that I am sponsoring her.

She is house wife and didn't have any sort of direct income apart from property on her name so she submitted property valuation letter with her application.

UKBA dont have any issue with my documents. In refusal letter following points have been mentioned:

1. In your application you have shown only business account detail of your husband. I realise that the account of a business may vary but the only large amounts seen on the statements are transfers. You have not explained these transfers.

2. You write that your husband has income from land and farming but you have provided no evidence on this.

3. The property valuation report you have sent us to support your application does not help us assess your circumstances. This is because such documents are readily available and produced and an independent organisation can not prove the contents are genuine.

4. Your own bank statement shows a balance of Rs 204000 on 4th Oct of which sum Rs 203000 was deposited in cash on 3rd and 4th Oct 2012.

My father-in-law has cold storage and agricultural land so there are many large amount transactions in the bank statements so this shouldn't be a problem. Also she specifically mentioned that these 2 lacs are withdrawn from business account and deposited in her account (because they dont know how to transfer online).

Can anyone please suggest what else can be provided in her next application so that this time application is not rejected?

Thanks
Ritabh

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!