ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 Refusal what next?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kim_202
BANNED

EU3 Refusal what next?

Post by kim_202 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 am

Hi,
I got refusal EU3 what next?

I'm from Pakistan and she from Slovakia married 2005 and still living with me with 3 girls which 2 girls holding Irish passport.

Now after refusal they said in 15 days they send my file to rep department so what next deportation?

Can anyone know what is the solution.

Also suspend from job becoz no visa no job.

Can't go for social becoz no visa But my wife n children can but if they do then my naturalisation process (26 months time given) which is finish in may 2013 so going to stop. Mean cant get naturalisation.

I applied for naturalisation on march 2011.

Plz help me out how can I survive??

How can bring my status back to normal?[/b]

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 am

Hi, sorry to hear about ur refusal.

What is the reason of your refusal ?

Did they give you right of appeal ?

How long did they took to make a decision on your EU3 application ?

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Reason: no medical insurance after 2009 til now.

Exactly 6 months not b4 or after.

Yes give me 15 days for appeal eu4 form.

But as far as I know eu citizen even works part time is enough but no gap.

I know a person who is in social but his wife eu citizen works part time even he get approval which is joke.

I tried to explain DOJ that my wife is house wife but still they refused me.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 am

because your wife was not excercise eu treaty right so they refuse your application but you will get your stamp under zambarano rules.

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks IQU

I will try but how long it gonna take for decision becoz suspend or lost my job u know.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

check your pm

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

apply zambrano visa behalf of your irish citizen child
Mahersab

EUspouse82

Post by EUspouse82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi,

When did your wife start working? The reason I ask is because you can apply for another EU residence card since your wife is currently exercising her treaty rights. If she is still working in that six month application period after you submit your application, you will get another 5 year permit.

The advantage of this is that you can now apply for EU permanent residence after your wife has exercised her treaty for 5 years. The Zambrano option is also good, the only downfall is that you have to pay for it and get Re-entry visas if you have to leave the country.

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 pm

You can't be deported, as you are the parent of an Irish citizen child.

Your wife can apply for social welfare, and this does not change your right to remain in Ireland with your Irish citizen child.

You will be asked how the children are being provided for. If you and your wife are not working, then you must show what source of income is being used to feed/house the children.

It is a bit like the health insurance. You are required to show that the children are being provided for (food, housing) and to show where the money for this is coming from.
BL

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Brigid from Ireland wrote:You can't be deported, as you are the parent of an Irish citizen child.

Your wife can apply for social welfare, and this does not change your right to remain in Ireland with your Irish citizen child.

You will be asked how the children are being provided for. If you and your wife are not working, then you must show what source of income is being used to feed/house the children.

It is a bit like the health insurance. You are required to show that the children are being provided for (food, housing) and to show where the money for this is coming from.
Thanks for reply, understand now but

When my solicitor applied for EU3 form (which was refusaed later) same time applied for Zambrano case but they reply back saying I'm eligible but still holding visa so can't get any more visa regard Zambrano case.

Now refused solicitor applied EU4 Appeal, EU1 and request to renew my Old Zambrano case.

Got letter 3 days ago saying becoz EU4 appeal is more powerful than Zambrano case so they process only EU4 and if decision is refused then file send to chid unit means hold my Zambrano case and it will not resume till eu4 appeal decision being made so

U understand I got 4 month extension and then when Zambrano case start I'm going to again illegal means no job....

My solicitor apply all application so it make me legal till my Zambrano case decision being made but they know whole thing much smarter than my solicitor....cccc