ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ceremony on Saturday

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ric1982
Member of Standing

Ceremony on Saturday

Post by ric1982 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 am

Does anyone knows if Birmingham City Council does ceremony on Saturdays. I tried to call them but could not get through. Tried emailing them but no reply.

If Birmingham City Council does not do Saturdays ceremony then which council does in Midlands?

Also is it advisable to purchase photographs of the ceremony (as a proof may be)!? How much do they charge for photo in Birmingham?

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Ceremony on Saturday

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:33 pm

I don't think they do. You can try to send them an e-mail instead: citizenship.ceremonies@birmingham.gov.uk. Maybe they can also advise you of suitable alternatives in your region.
You will not require any proof except your citizenship certificate, but photos are nice memorabilia.

ric1982
Member of Standing

Re: Ceremony on Saturday

Post by ric1982 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi,

Does anyone has direct contact details of Birmingham city council's telephone number of email. I have tried to contact on following without any luck since last one week.

0121 675 1000
citizenship.ceremonies@birmingham.gov.uk

When I tried to call them in office hours the phone keeps getting disconnected!!!

Thanks,