ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi cleangrean,Do u receive invitation on 13 dec?

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 pm

aya101 wrote:Called today said they are sending the invitations for the ceremony.i don't know where someone said there are only 1000 in this ceremony because the woman told me that there are 4000.
thanks for sharing this information buddy

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 pm

kim_202 wrote:Applied: 23 April 2011
Acknowledgement : 23 march 2011

And still waiting, my friend got it who applied before and after so where the hell is chronicle order...Bullshit.

Let me remind u I have no penalty point, no traffic offence.

No criminal record becoz my company get me Garda vetting form which is Garda clearance cert.

Now today friend of mine got approval letter, he has penalty point, couple traffice offence which is one endup in court and pay a huge fine.

He is also in Garda list as he caught in bad quality marriage case....

And still get approval.

I swear to tell u now if anyone thing that social benefit is cause to stop ur naturalisation then it's wrong.

Friend who in 3 years in social and still in got the approval.

So plz tell me now who's stupid us or DOJ?????

Plz explain me all this???

I have live evidence to prove my stories.....
how did you get Acknowledgement before you applied ??

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am

eugenei wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:This sick citizenship process is driving me crazy !! My friends from college went to USA, Canada, Australia , UK and Germany around the same time period (2002-2003) as I left from my home country to pursue education and work in western countries ...they all have got their's and their families citizenship and ever thing is settled have good jobs ,. bought house and living happily ...I really regret coming to this stupid ireland the land of dumb... and the people who come here are the dumbest :lol:

I have given up on this citizenship hope, I will apply for Australia immigration and will be out of here in the start of the new year :D
no need for this rant! you do not deserve to be a citizen of this land!
eugenei
what u mean?

how long u in ireland?
this is Banana republic. hav u heard b4.
govt slap people hand and they take it, im talking about irish people.

they never stand for their ground and thats why foreigner mess up as well dear......

think about now who is RANT....

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 am

malikscompany wrote:
kim_202 wrote:Applied: 23 April 2011
Acknowledgement : 23 march 2011

And still waiting, my friend got it who applied before and after so where the hell is chronicle order...Bullshit.

Let me remind u I have no penalty point, no traffic offence.

No criminal record becoz my company get me Garda vetting form which is Garda clearance cert.

Now today friend of mine got approval letter, he has penalty point, couple traffice offence which is one endup in court and pay a huge fine.

He is also in Garda list as he caught in bad quality marriage case....

And still get approval.

I swear to tell u now if anyone thing that social benefit is cause to stop ur naturalisation then it's wrong.

Friend who in 3 years in social and still in got the approval.

So plz tell me now who's stupid us or DOJ?????

Plz explain me all this???

I have live evidence to prove my stories.....
how did you get Acknowledgement before you applied ??
did u read it first two line applied on april and acknowledgement in march that now application in process 26 months time frame given...

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 am

maya1 wrote:Hi cleangrean,Do u receive invitation on 13 dec?
Sent docs on 14 august and had got invite on 21 September for October ceremony

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

Alhumdullilah, i got my invitation letter on EID DAY! :D

aya101

Post by aya101 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 am

maya1 wrote:Alhumdullilah, i got my invitation letter on EID DAY! :D
My mum got it today too so happy that we got it today on Eid after 3years of waiting.
It's on dec 13 @ 3.30pm

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am

Looks like the INIS have are done sending the Invitions for Dec 13 ceremony. Few lucky applicants who applied in March 2012 have got their approvals and Invitations for Dec 13th .

And the unlucky applicants like me the one's who have applied in 2009, 2010, 2011 are still waiting and will just keep WAITING :x

I am sick and tired of this waiting game where people who apply after you get their approvals and you have to just wait and hope and pray... Now I just hope this messed up world ends on 21th Dec 2012 once and for all :twisted:
Not waiting any more

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:07 pm

kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:This sick citizenship process is driving me crazy !! My friends from college went to USA, Canada, Australia , UK and Germany around the same time period (2002-2003) as I left from my home country to pursue education and work in western countries ...they all have got their's and their families citizenship and ever thing is settled have good jobs ,. bought house and living happily ...I really regret coming to this stupid ireland the land of dumb... and the people who come here are the dumbest :lol:

I have given up on this citizenship hope, I will apply for Australia immigration and will be out of here in the start of the new year :D
eugenei
what u mean?

how long u in ireland?

they never stand for their ground and thats why foreigner mess up as well dear......

what i simply mean is if you do not like this country and it's people then what's the point in applying to be a citizen of this what u call banana republic..
there's thousands of immigrant who would love to take your place in the queue!

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:Looks like the INIS have are done sending the Invitions for Dec 13 ceremony. Few lucky applicants who applied in March 2012 have got their approvals and Invitations for Dec 13th .

And the unlucky applicants like me the one's who have applied in 2009, 2010, 2011 are still waiting and will just keep WAITING :x

I am sick and tired of this waiting game where people who apply after you get their approvals and you have to just wait and hope and pray... Now I just hope this messed up world ends on 21th Dec 2012 once and for all :twisted:
That's what I like to hear from yous...HOPE, PRAY and WAIT!

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 pm

hi i got a letter two weeks ago from submission section asking me to submit few document to prosses my application further, do you think gays i will get my decison for december ceronomey? i am in the queue 4 years and half, can anyone give me an idea please and thanks a millions

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

aljazair wrote:hi i got a letter two weeks ago from submission section asking me to submit few document to prosses my application further, do you think gays i will get my decison for december ceronomey? i am in the queue 4 years and half, can anyone give me an idea please and thanks a millions
I would say you could be lucky to be in the December ceremony and peradventure you dont make that ceremony i am sure you will be in the next..

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:42 pm

eugenei wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:

eugenei one Irish told me that Ireland is banana republic man it's not my word dear.

I'm saying govt do lots of cutback and people still accept it like slap on hand and do nothing as u Irish I say standup na come outside on street.

I'm also stand beside u as well but Irish people who own the Ireland should standup for their rights....

I live here for nearly 13 years and used to weather n people....

I know some Irish like manager that I can do anything for her as she completely deserve it But there is other that u can stand.....

I was watching them for long time and Now takes no more sh**.
So my dear after so many years tax paid why should I leave I know people who 4 generation live on dole and that my tax money dear.....:)

what u mean?

how long u in ireland?

what i simply mean is if you do not like this country and it's people then what's the point in applying to be a citizen of this what u call banana republic..

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:47 pm

eugenei wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:

eugenei
what u mean?

how long u in ireland?

Eugenei one Irish told me that Ireland is banana republic man it's not my word dear. 

I'm saying govt do lots of cutback and people still accept it like slap on hand and do nothing as u Irish I say standup n fight for ur rights as come outside on street. 

I'm also stand beside u as well but Irish people who own the Ireland should standup for their rights.... 

I know some Irish like my manager that I can do anything for her as she completely deserve it But there is other that u can stand..... 

So my dear after so many years tax paid why should I leave? I know people who 4 generation live on dole and that my tax money dear..... 

What u say?

eugenei
Newly Registered

Post by eugenei » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:49 pm

kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:
eugenei
what u mean?

how long u in ireland?

Eugenei one Irish told me that Ireland is banana republic man it's not my word dear. 

I'm saying govt do lots of cutback and people still accept it like slap on hand and do nothing as u Irish I say standup n fight for ur rights as come outside on street. 

I know some Irish like my manager that I can do anything for her as she completely deserve it But there is other that u can stand..... 

So my dear after so many years tax paid why should I leave? I know people who 4 generation live on dole and that my tax money dear..... 

What u say?
I understand your frustration...my dear but anyway I wish all the best and hopefully you get your invitation soon. BTW im here 6 years got approval just recently. Is breá liom na hÉireann

dania

Post by dania » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:50 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:Looks like the INIS have are done sending the Invitions for Dec 13 ceremony. Few lucky applicants who applied in March 2012 have got their approvals and Invitations for Dec 13th .

well there are lots of angry people out there but please don't forget that this is all the fault of that lazy and corrupt previous government that we and lots of other people are suffering today but you should give credit to this new government for their work that at least there is a hope that we will definitely get good news very soon . I rang them and they told me that they will definitely clear all the backlog before summer 2013 . So we should not loose hope . :wink:

seraph

Post by seraph » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am

Anybody has any information whether the 4000 invitations already posted or still have a chance to get some more invitations for 13 Dec ceremony?

door
Newly Registered

Post by door » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 am

any one have any information on people who applied in april 2011 based on marriage to irish national ?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am

dania wrote:

well there are lots of angry people out there but please don't forget that this is all the fault of that lazy and corrupt previous government that we and lots of other people are suffering today but you should give credit to this new government for their work that at least there is a hope that we will definitely get good news very soon . I rang them and they told me that they will definitely clear all the backlog before summer 2013 . So we should not loose hope . :wink:
What makes me angry is not the waiting time , but the fact that people on social welfare , criminal record , sham marriage , who applied after me are getting approvals & I have been working paying high taxes & don't have a single penalty point & am just waiting .

How would you feel if you are standing in a long que in lidil & some one from much behind you get called at the till , pays for his shopping & you are kept waiting :(
Not waiting any more

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 am

eugenei wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
eugenei wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
eugenei
what u mean?

how long u in ireland?

What u say?
I understand your frustration...my dear but anyway I wish all the best and hopefully you get your invitation soon. BTW im here 6 years got approval just recently. Is breá liom na hÉireann
Thanxx Eugenei

Best of luck man......

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 am

dania wrote:

I completely agreed with u Alan Shatter speed the process very quick and introduce new 6 month process, not only that now even penalty point or any traffic offence they let u go. Only people who thread for state can't get it.

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 pm

kim_202 wrote:
dania wrote:

I completely agreed with u Alan Shatter speed the process very quick and introduce new 6 month process, not only that now even penalty point or any traffic offence they let u go. Only people who thread for state can't get it.
Well, i presumed Alan shatter is a family expert solitor in nature, and with vast law jurisprudences for him to suggest that, road traffic does not make grounds for lacuan in the citizenship process, additionall, his wife has conviction on driving offence to show the Irish nation that, nobody is above the law of the statute.

However, i was telling my brother coz i am in London right now on weekend brake, then i said, who's government issuing CON is it Finna fail or Fine Gael ?

Because Fine Gael Parliamentary party govern Ireland at present, how will the defunct goverenment that mess up the state be in control of CON As you and i knew what Bertie Ahern Government did to silence many immigrant, any take on that ? :D

Malika

Post by Malika » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm

shenana wrote:
kim_202 wrote:
dania wrote:

Well, i presumed Alan shatter is a family expert solitor in nature, and with vast law jurisprudences for him to suggest that, road traffic does not make grounds for lacuan in the citizenship process, additionall, his wife has conviction on driving offence to show the Irish nation that, nobody is above the law of the statute.

However, i was telling my brother coz i am in London right now on weekend brake, then i said, who's government issuing CON is it Finna fail or Fine Gael ?

Because Fine Gael Parliamentary party govern Ireland at present, how will the defunct goverenment that mess up the state be in control of CON As you and i knew what Bertie Ahern Government did to silence many immigrant, any take on that ? :D
Return of the incomprehensible Angel Country, me thinks!
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

shenana
BANNED

Post by shenana » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:08 am

we dont have respect for people who are arrogant while we respect and love people that are humble !