ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Payslips Issue!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alexrs
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Payslips Issue!

Post by alexrs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi all, I recently found this form and have since followed it with interest, as I will be applying for FLRM in a couple of months time. I've got a concern though about proof of income through payslips.

I'm working with a big company, and as a cost cutting measure they have stopped issuing payslips. Now they ask all employees to view them online. I raised my concerns with HR but they haven't answered yet as they "need to check with relevant departments first" (!)

So my questions:

- Should I insist them to give me normal payslips?

- Do you know if UKBA accepts payslips which have been printed out from the internet? Do I need to get them certified and accompanied by a letter stating that they are genuine?

-Any other ideas?

Thanks very much. Hope you all have a good weekend. Alex

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Printed payslips that are then authorised (signed and/or stamped) by the company would perhaps be acceptable.

alexrs
Newly Registered

Post by alexrs » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Printed payslips that are then authorised (signed and/or stamped) by the company would perhaps be acceptable.
Thank you Lucapooka

anniecc

Post by anniecc » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 am

Yes Lucapooka is correct. I was in exactly the same position for my recent (successful) FLR(M) application. I got the payroll clerk to print out the payslips and individually sign each one. If you are worried you could also ask for a letter from your HR department confirming your salary and employment status.