ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referees for Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Babattee
Newly Registered

Referees for Naturalisation Application

Post by Babattee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Please, can two British stand as my referees for the purpose of the Naturalization application?

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Referees for Naturalisation Application

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Babattee wrote:Please, can two British stand as my referees for the purpose of the Naturalization application?
Of course. I suspect that the majority of applications have two British references. Just consider that one needs to be of professional standing, and the other either older than 25 and/or also a professional. See here the list of acceptable professions.

amazer_nu
Newly Registered

Re: Referees for Naturalisation Application

Post by amazer_nu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 am

Hi, Can any one please help me. I filled in my naturalisation application and it was signed by two referees. One of the referee is my friend and he is british citizen and declared bankrupt two years ago and still is not discharged. He signed my application. Is his signature valid as a referee and is my application going to be successful. Many thanks..Raj