ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed on document list..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vivek.kandregula
Newly Registered

Help needed on document list..

Post by vivek.kandregula » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi..

Atlast, with the help of everybody over here, i am planning to submit my HSMP application on 30th Jan. First of all, thanks for everybody for their valuable suggestions. Here is the document list, i am planning to submit.

Hope you will suggest me whether they are ok, or i need to add some.

Education

B-Tech, Computer Science
Original Degree Certificate
Consolidated Mark List (Contains all course details of semester)
Provisional Certificate
NARIC certificate
Individual Mark Lists
Study Certificate from College

Earnings

Income Tax saral (Jan 2006-March 2006) (Stamped but not signed)
paySlips - Jan 2006 to Dec 2006 (Signed and Stamped)
Bank Statements Jan 2006 to Dec 2006 (Signed and Stamped)
Salary Revision Letter (Signed and Stamped)
Web-Print out showing current exchange rate
online verification of pay slips (Supplying login creditentials)

IMP : Guys, i am not able to provide employee letter containing consolidated pay details. Will it be a problem??
Also, i read someones paySlips rejected beacause of not having designation and name of person signed. i am working for MNC and they gave only official stamp and sign with out any person details. Pls suggest

Date of Birth Certificate
Notarised passport

English Meduim Requirement

Original Degree Certificate
Letter from University stating English Medium

IMP : My university format is as below.

"This is to certify that Mr XXX S/O YYY bearing HT.NO ZZZ has passed B-Tech Degree Computer Science and Engineering in FIRST CLASS from this university in April,2003. This University is offering all courses of study in English Medium on instuction only. This certificate is issued on the request of the student."

It was on JNTU letter head (Black and White) with contact details. Is this format accepted by HO?

Hoping that i will get valuable suggetions in making my application better.

Regards:
Vivek

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:34 pm

Hi,

Going by my personal experience, I would recommend you submit your valid IELTS Band 6.

NNJ10

vivek.kandregula
Newly Registered

Post by vivek.kandregula » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:45 pm

Thanks nnj10,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Lets hope the best and i pray god that ur review and my initial appiction will be approved..

Guys, any nputs from others pls.. mainly, i fear abt income tax returns and consolidated income letter from employer. is second one mandatory?

Regards:
Veeraswami K

kinjiru

Post by kinjiru » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Vivek, I would agree with nnj10. Go for IELTS; take no chances.

You are better off waiting for 1-2 weeks further, submitting a solid application that is difficult to refuse than one which a case worker can pick holes in.

Also, in all honesty, the letter of English proficiency you have is not exactly written in very good English.

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:57 pm

vivek.kandregula wrote:Thanks nnj10,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Lets hope the best and i pray god that ur review and my initial appiction will be approved..

Guys, any nputs from others pls.. mainly, i fear abt income tax returns and consolidated income letter from employer. is second one mandatory?

Regards:
Veeraswami K

I think freebirds managed to get his saral signed by an I.T officer.... you should sincerely try that. and mention in cover letter about indian tax laws and why you have latest av. saral as covering only part of period.

ideally speaking either of bank statements or salary letter from employer is required for validation against payslips.... but bearing what is happening , you never know.

My other observation is - you are providing too many proofs where not needed ...like both dl and birth cert.
and no. of thingies in qualf. when not required.

this may confuse an already confused caseworker
Umesh Sethi