ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

exercising right of acces to a child visa REFUSED :( Help pl

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Procase
Newly Registered

exercising right of acces to a child visa REFUSED :( Help pl

Post by Procase » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:42 pm

xx
Last edited by Procase on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Surely you read the rules before applying (although getting a refusal on five key issues indicates you did not)? You can't expect an application in this category to succeed if: you are, and intend to remain, the partner of the person caring for child; have no source of income or maintenance; have not passed the English tests, et al.

You may need to get an immigration professional to help you if you don't understand the requirements.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 am

On what date did you make your application?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 am

From another thread dated 6 October
Procase wrote:I apply 1 week ago fingers crossed.

Procase
Newly Registered

Post by Procase » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am

xxxx
Last edited by Procase on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 am

Procase wrote:@ Lucapooka Thanks for your answer.I read all rules before I apply and ''kitty'' also help me what documents I need.
Looking at your posting history that was back in April, and the rules changed in July this year. Most of the information in that discussion is no longer valid; borne out by the refusal.
Procase wrote:Will you pls explain more about the like u say ''you are, and intend to remain, the partner of the person caring for child?
[...]
I am still together with my partner..
This is not possible or permitted for this immigration category.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... -a-parent/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... ndix-fmse/

I think you need professional help; based on the indications you are giving out on this forum this is going to be too difficult for you. Please consider this option.

Procase
Newly Registered

Post by Procase » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks again Lucapooka..Yes I understand its getting too diffucult for me.İs there any chance to apply for different visa?except visit visa(6 month).

İf u read my old post u will understand my situation..İs there any way for me different visa?All I want to be with my daughter upbringing and help her because she need me.I got Job offer,financial sponsor and everything..I've been 3 times UK before which is with visit visa..İf any one know more imformation pls I need some help.Thanks again

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

The reality is that you should apply as your wife's husband but you may not qualify (I assume you would have done so otherwise). The problem now is that to re-apply as a parent would require you to negate the statement that you made in your previous application about being in an on-going relationship with your wife. You have dug a big hole there. You would also need a job or savings, as a job offer probably will not work. You would also need a place to live, and pass and approved English exam.

Procase
Newly Registered

Post by Procase » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm

First of all I am not married.You mean I re-apply again same one ? I got place to live as I told before I have financial sponsor also.But ıam confused about the visa...Which one I apply..same one agaın acces to a child or not...when I past the exam..out of 5 only one cross...I do not understand why ''ıam not satisfied that you have sole responsibility for the child in the uk'' ''There is no evidence that you have acces rights to the child.''whats mean ?thats my daughter only things ıam not married her mother...

I really fed up..Still waiting for some help plss.thanks agaın Lucapooka

bouba30
Newly Registered

Post by bouba30 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:59 am

Hi Procase, I am about to apply for the same type of visa as well but I have been reading in and out all of the rules before I apply and the number one mistake you have made is that you have said that you are in a relationship with the child's mum; and that means that they will not let you apply under the access to child rule! They will ask to apply under the partner section instead and currently, after all the changes of 9th of July, it's going to be hard because they need your partners to have a substantial amount of money in order to sponsor you. You or your partner will need to make £18,600 per year or have savings of £16500. All the info can be found here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... y-members/
The easiest type of visa for you really is the access to child one, so if you could prove in any way that you are no longer with your partner then it might be possible. But I am sure you love your partner and not about to break up.
And if you want more info about the new laws on the access to child visa, let me know, i will send u the link to the document

bouba30
Newly Registered

Post by bouba30 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 am

Procase wrote: I got pI do not understand why ''ıam not satisfied that you have sole responsibility for the child in the uk''
On the form they ask you if you have sole responsibility of the child, and that means that you are the only person that takes care of your child, the mother is not involved. So if you answered yes, then thats the reason why they said that they are not satisfied
Procase wrote: ''There is no evidence that you have acces rights to the child.''
Did you bring a contact order or sworn affidavit from the mother?

Procase
Newly Registered

Post by Procase » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 am

Hi bouba30 thank you so much for your answer.I think i did mistake say them iam still in reletionship mother of child..But I wasnt know that..And my partner is not working at the moment sheis full time mother looking after kids.But i show them financial sponsor which is she sponsored me before..And I show them Job offer but they didint read i think...I'll explain more about the refused..Hope you help me.And also yes I did get sworn affidavit from my partner i give them also..Waiting for your answer thanks a loats.take care

Procase
Newly Registered

Post by Procase » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

any help pls?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Lucapooka wrote:I think you need professional help; based on the indications you are giving out on this forum this is going to be too difficult for you. Please consider this option.

Procase
Newly Registered

Access to a child refused ! Help plsss

Post by Procase » Thu May 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi Guys , I've been refused access to a child visa last year and after been refused I apply again holiday one which is for 6 months.It was near xmas time and got to be there see my daughter xmas time but I get refused again.There 2 refused behind me and dont know what to do ? It's getting harder ! Will anyone pls give me some information what I have to do now ? İs any chance to apply again acces to a chıld or holiday one ? which one is better ? And ıf I apply holiday one can I change ın uk different one ? by the way my gf is pregnant at the moment baby tue middle of the june which is in 3 weeks time ? any help pls ? thank you

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Just to be clear ...

You applied in October for an access to a child visa ... and were refused.

You then applied for a visit visa and were refused.

You are now wondering what to do.

And somehow in all of this your gf fell pregnant - which means she visited you in Turkey.

Your best option, as you have already been advised, is to seek professional help.

It also doesn't help if you go and delete your old posts as we don't have the full story.

Procase
Newly Registered

hi

Post by Procase » Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm

I know sorry for delete my old postes cause I was confused before I apply visa they might check here and found out which is Sound stupid but was mistake.

So you mean I need proffesional help ? From who ? Immigration Solicitior ? I live in Turkey right now. Thanks for your answer.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

You need help from a good immigration advisor.