ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan1991
BANNED

angel khan

Post by khan1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:45 am

what happened werent you suppose to get visa today guys keep me posted

khan1991
BANNED

alyzah

Post by khan1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 am

hey hows it going can you keep me updated on whats going on thanks we applied roughly a week aparti was 6 july also anyone who applied in early july message me and keep me posted inshallah we all get good news coming month

khan1991
BANNED

naila

Post by khan1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am

was it you who made the face book account can you message me the facebook thing so i can join thanks

HKamy20
- thin ice -

Applications update

Post by HKamy20 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Asalaam U Alaykum

How is everyone?

I have spoke to a local MP, apna Muslim, good guy Masha Allah. He had been speaking to UKBA just before i rang him and the latest is that...

The July batch of applications has just now started to be looked at.. Obviously it takes time for them to go through the applications, and he said the July Applicants will hear BEFORE December and if your lucky, maybe even before December Insha Allah.

He also said that the whole process is done on what date someone submitted their application. So it is kind of first come first serve. However where someone who submitted earlier but heard back later than others, it is highly likely it was due to the application checking or due to staff involved.

So some good news Insha Allah this coming month and even better in December Insha Allah.

So hopefully a lot of the May/June people get their RFCs this week Insha Allah

I hope this help.

Asalaam U Alaykum

Shazia1104
BANNED

Re: Applications update

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm

HKamy20 wrote:Asalaam U Alaykum

How is everyone?

I have spoke to a local MP, apna Muslim, good guy Masha Allah. He had been speaking to UKBA just before i rang him and the latest is that...

The July batch of applications has just now started to be looked at.. Obviously it takes time for them to go through the applications, and he said the July Applicants will hear BEFORE December and if your lucky, maybe even before December Insha Allah.

He also said that the whole process is done on what date someone submitted their application. So it is kind of first come first serve. However where someone who submitted earlier but heard back later than others, it is highly likely it was due to the application checking or due to staff involved.

So some good news Insha Allah this coming month and even better in December Insha Allah.

I hope this help.

Asalaam U Alaykum
Walaikum salaam and brilliant news... Meaning us June applicants should hear back soon Inshallah.

Lots of Duas for each one of you !!!
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Shah12

Re: Applications update

Post by Shah12 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:44 pm

HKamy20 wrote:Asalaam U Alaykum

How is everyone?

I hope this help.

Asalaam U Alaykum
Well ive been listening to a lot piffle over the month and how June applications were being looked at the start of October, my wife has not received her RFC and we applied on 6th June 2012. Anyway june applicants should be getting their replies before the end of November as their 24 week limit is approaching. This doesnt mean they have got any fast just means nothing really

HKamy20
- thin ice -

Post by HKamy20 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Sorry brothers/sisters

i just read my post again; it shud have said All July Applicants will hear by Christmas Insha Allah

Sorry if i built up ppls hopes..

My wife's timeline ;
Applied July 6th Karachi
with BHC - 20th July

khan1991
BANNED

HKamy20

Post by khan1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm

really hkamy i applied 6 july this year is their a chance i can recieve a reply end of november or begining of december. Also im not sure if they have done an enquiry on my work place thanks can you help me out on this

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 pm

@HKamy20 thanks for your posts. I applied on 4 July from Karachi just a couple of days before you. Let's keep each other posted on any specific developments.

khan1991
BANNED

topgun

Post by khan1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

i applied 6 july from islamabad keep me posted ok thanks inshallah we all hear good news

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Heyy guys thers quite a few of us that have applied in July,My husband applied on 6/7/12 and it was under process on 19/7/12 still waiting I hope I get a reply end of nov,we should keep each other updated on any progress please pray for me and I'll pray for u 2 Jazakallah.

omed

Post by omed » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

JULLY APPLICANTS
HERE WE GO I AM ONE OF THEM 2
6TH JULY ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
MY APP WS CHECKED LAST TIME ON 10 SEP 2012 AS MY MP ADVISED ME KEEP PRAYING AND PRAYING ... INBOX ME IF U GOT ANY NEWS

Horizon
Newly Registered

TB test

Post by Horizon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I had a TB test on 2nd feb and then applied for visa on 6th july. TB test expiry was 2nd aug. Does anyone think that I need to have a further test and does the test need to be valid at the time the visa is stamped?

Also do you need to notify UKBA of change in any circumstances for example spouse home move?

Applied 6th July in Islamabad....still waiting, hoping to hear before December

Praying that we will hear soon

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Inshallah we shoukd all be in the same batch. Hope and pray its good news Inshallah, my special wazeefa's and duas are with everyone. Plz make dua for me too.

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

HKamy20
- thin ice -

Post by HKamy20 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm

@ Horizon
I would suggest you get another TB test done just to be on the safe side.

As you never know the people at the airports here in UK or in Pakistan.. they look for anything to hold you up ...

As for July applicants; i'm glad people are coming forward now. We will all get good news soon Insha Allah

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Aslam
, I'm thinking that those who applied end of June, for instance my husband might be in the July batch, that's my assumption anyway.

Everybody do dua for each other Inshallah
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

Horizon
Newly Registered

Post by Horizon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

@hkamy20
Thanks for ur reply mate,can any one else give their opinion about ,wethher to contact ukba ,if my wife has moved house whilst the visa is under process?
Would appreciate any advice on that.thanks
Applied 6/7/12
Waiting.........

omed

Post by omed » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 pm

horizon
yh you must inform them cuz some times they even contact landlord or council tax ppl about your agreement to be on a safe side just contact council tax office and tell them that u moved and let ukba know about every single change

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

As far as Im aware yes u have to notify Ukba of every change of your sponsor's circumstances. Dont take any risks brother! It doesnt cost you anything to tell ukba of the change. If I was you, I would do it immediately as ukba may not even have done the checks yet. I would definitely email ukba first thing to be on the safe side.
Good luck and lets pray that we're in the same lucky batches Inshallah.

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 am

Gosh this wait to find out abt if the visa has been granted or not is just killing me o read a few days ago that scotishraja said he cnt sit on peace nd o was thinking eat does he mean he done a long wait nd wat will happen if he has to wait for a few hours more but knw I knw it is this that kills u more then the 5 mounths i Jst cnt sit in peace all that cmes to my mind is to phone my hubby nd hear his voice bu pcs it is to late as it is 12:00 12:00 am nd 5:00 am in Pakistan just dnt understand wat to do well all of u will only understand wen u r in this situation plz pray 4 me x thanx hope all hear good new asap but they do day that sabar ka pal metha hotha hai so everything will be fine inshallah will update u in a few hours inshallah x

Zainabshoaib123
Newly Registered

New user

Post by Zainabshoaib123 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 am

It's been more than 6 months and still no RFC.... :( :( :( :( :(

Applied on: 23/04/2012 at Islamabad
Application under process 07/05/2012

Sent numerous emails over the past 6 months.... Feel so unlucky... :/

Horizon
Newly Registered

Post by Horizon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 am

@shazia1104
thanks for the advice,do u know the email address to get in touch with the ukba,and also do u think just an email about change of circumstances would suffice ?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:51 am

angelkhan wrote:Gosh this wait to find out abt if the visa has been granted or not is just killing me o read a few days ago that scotishraja said he cnt sit on peace nd o was thinking eat does he mean he done a long wait nd wat will happen if he has to wait for a few hours more but knw I knw it is this that kills u more then the 5 mounths i Jst cnt sit in peace all that cmes to my mind is to phone my hubby nd hear his voice bu pcs it is to late as it is 12:00 12:00 am nd 5:00 am in Pakistan just dnt understand wat to do well all of u will only understand wen u r in this situation plz pray 4 me x thanx
Before you made the application, well even before you married your spouse you knew about the VISA process, the time it takes and possibly further time taken if it's refused.

You should also consider typing in standard English, or even attempt to as your comments like many others on here are written in SMS text and we have read twice to actually make sense of what you're actually trying to say.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: TB test

Post by king2be98 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 am

Horizon wrote:I had a TB test on 2nd feb and then applied for visa on 6th july. TB test expiry was 2nd aug. Does anyone think that I need to have a further test and does the test need to be valid at the time the visa is stamped?
Don't do another TB test, it's not required, they won't kick up a fuss about it provided you have a copy of the first expired test with you upon entry to the UK.

Ismail_Asghar

Re: TB test

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 am

king2be98 wrote:
Horizon wrote:I had a TB test on 2nd feb and then applied for visa on 6th july. TB test expiry was 2nd aug. Does anyone think that I need to have a further test and does the test need to be valid at the time the visa is stamped?
Don't do another TB test, it's not required, they won't kick up a fuss about it provided you have a copy of the first expired test with you upon entry to the UK.
King2be98,

Can you please advise, I am currently still awaiting a update on my wife's visa application but wanted some info.

When my wife finally does get the visa granted, is there a certain amount of time she is allocated to leave for the UK.

I have seen on this forum and spoken to a few people and have been informed a variety of different things.

Some people have advised you have to fly to the UK withing 28 days and the other one I hear regularly is that within 3 months of recieveing the visa as they grant a 27 months visa.

Second one make sense but you you be able to give me a answer.

Appreciated, Ismail