ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help!!!Tier 2 (General) visa has refused.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dineshkumarvp
Newly Registered

Please help!!!Tier 2 (General) visa has refused.

Post by dineshkumarvp » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 am

Please help! I have submitted my Tier2 (General) application on 05-Oct-2012 in Bangalore, India (applying outside UK) and visa got refused because of medical certificate not submitted. I have submitted my education and work experience certificates. But, I have missed medical certificate. The government has recently changed the rule.
The UKBA officer has given refusal comment as below.
Read Rule:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... tionrules/
Paragraph A39 of the immigration rules requires any person making an application for entry clearance to come to the UK for more than six months from a country listed in Appendix T part 1 must present at the time of application a valid medical certificate issued by a medical practitioner listed in Appendix T part 2 confirming that they have undergone screening for active pulmonary tuberculosis and that this tuberculosis is not present in this applicant. However, you have not provided the required evidence. I therefore refused your application under paragraph 320 (8A) HC 395 as amended.
I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United Kingdom immigration rule.

I would like to know what things need to be done now. Please answer my below question.
a) Can I apply for admin review with medical certificate?
b) If I apply admin review, Can I send medical certificate with admin review application? If yes, will officer grant me a visa?
c) Is this medical refusal will come under general ground refusal?
d) In case, if I want to reapply, Can I use same COS? (Or) do I need to get new COS?
e) What are the documents do I need to submit to UKBA? (I am applying outside UK)
f) Where can I get information about necessary documents for applying outside UK?

Please help!!! It’s urgent.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am

1. No.
2. Irrelevant.
3. Yes.
4. No, a new CoS.
5. All that are required.
6. UKBA website has all the information you need.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!