ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anilnaqvi1
Newly Registered

Urgent help required

Post by anilnaqvi1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm

I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa currently i am on Tier4.I have few questions can some one tell me do i need a business plan or not as few solicitors suggest me to send business plan or else i got refusal.

If i need business plan can someone send me few samples of a business plan as i need an idea to make one business plan please help me thats my first post on the forum i am sure you guys helps me.

One last thing i am applying as Entrepreneur team just to let you know if it helps thanks very much.

Regards
A

nickb
India

Re: Urgent help required

Post by nickb » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:42 pm

anilnaqvi1 wrote:I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa currently i am on Tier4.I have few questions can some one tell me do i need a business plan or not as few solicitors suggest me to send business plan or else i got refusal.

If i need business plan can someone send me few samples of a business plan as i need an idea to make one business plan please help me thats my first post on the forum i am sure you guys helps me.

One last thing i am applying as Entrepreneur team just to let you know if it helps thanks very much.

Regards
A
Business plan is not necessary but advised by many solicitors. If you just google "sample business plan" you will get many samples to choose from depending on the industry you are in. So best you do that.

sriks

Post by sriks » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 am

is it the same with the contract as well ???

is it necessary to secure a contract before applying for visa?

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 pm

sriks wrote:is it the same with the contract as well ???

is it necessary to secure a contract before applying for visa?
Yes. That's clearly mentioned in the policy guidance as well. Business plan is not mentioned in the policy guidance but just recommended by most solicitors.