ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Managing Relationship Proof

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

debi_2012
Newly Registered

Managing Relationship Proof

Post by debi_2012 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I am sorry if this question has been asked by someone.This is regarding Tier 1 General Dependent VISA.

Skype logs and phone logs of last 3 months between my husband and me is very large in size. Can I write all these data to CD and give them as proof. If I print in paper , it will be huge .

Please please suggest.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 am

print atleast 20 pages and rest can go on cd
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

manojk005

Re: Managing Relationship Proof

Post by manojk005 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 pm

debi_2012 wrote:I am sorry if this question has been asked by someone.This is regarding Tier 1 General Dependent VISA.

Skype logs and phone logs of last 3 months between my husband and me is very large in size. Can I write all these data to CD and give them as proof. If I print in paper , it will be huge .

Please please suggest.
Do you think this is reliable proof of subsisting relationship? Anyone can create two IDs and do this. I am not skype expert but it will not be difficult to create whole conversation in a day or so depending on how much need to be produced and printed/copied into CD unless your conversation is stored in skype server.

If you have got marriage certificate and spouse name in your passport then that would be sufficient. I always used only these two and visa was approved in 2 or 3 days. These are the legal documents and any frauds in these can lead to prosecution.

debi_2012
Newly Registered

Post by debi_2012 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 pm

My husband is using Lyca Mobile to call me. We got the call log details from lyca mobile site . One problem is that , this record does not contain name of my husband. Is there any problem ?

I did not find anything from lyca mobile site to give them account details like name of registered person. If any one has ever used lyca for this purpose , please reply me which wl be great help.

Can I give my user name and password so that UKBA can able to check if they want ?

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Post by ursamyn » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi,

U need to call cust services of lycamobile and register the number under ur husbands name and for every Itemised bill they chrg u 5 pounds and it has to be a postal order and post them at their london office and they will post the bill in 7-10 day which will have ur husbands name and address...hope it helps