ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucasshenana
Newly Registered

Post by lucasshenana » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 am

shenana wrote:we dont have respect for people who are arrogant while we respect and love people that are humble !
You're pretty dam right for your quote and it lovely, no worries getting banned for telling the truth to their bloody face!

However, just make sure that, your character for the past 12 years in Ireland is not wrong and questionable and per your form fillings on chracters and not contrary to the criminal justice act conviction time spent act 2012 anyway.

Furthermore, so if a gardai get investigated by the garadai siochana ombudsman for example and after the finding the complaint was deemed in departure as a subject of vexation, will it makes such police officers not eligible for promotions when applied for ?

Because when talking about character you better watch out and don't flip atall mate!! :twisted:

:D

Beeline
Newly Registered

E-mails to INIS

Post by Beeline » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Can you guys share your experience in getting responses from INIS via E-mails? How long does it normally take them to reply? I sent an E-mail to then last Wed and got no reply so far, is that normal?

iloveireland

Re: E-mails to INIS

Post by iloveireland » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Beeline wrote:Can you guys share your experience in getting responses from INIS via E-mails? How long does it normally take them to reply? I sent an E-mail to then last Wed and got no reply so far, is that normal?
Normally they reply in an hour or two or at most in a day. Try to email again.
My experience on the reply is not so good as I am getting very different reply from email vs on phone. Good luck.

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm

iloveireland wrote: Normally they reply in an hour or two or at most in a day. Try to email again.
My experience on the reply is not so good as I am getting very different reply from email vs on phone. Good luck.
I feel totally exhausted to do ANYTHING at all re my Application. It's been almost 5 years, I wrote, rang, submitted SO MANY various documents during this period you wouldn't believe! In my situation I think there are only 2 answers - it's either my approval is on the way so they did not bother to reply, or they can't find my application which is not unusual during such a long waiting period.

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Beeline wrote:
iloveireland wrote: Normally they reply in an hour or two or at most in a day. Try to email again.
I feel totally exhausted to do ANYTHING at all re my Application. It's been almost 5 years, I wrote, rang, submitted SO MANY various documents during this period you wouldn't believe! In my situation I think there are only 2 answers - it's either my approval is on the way so they did not bother to reply, or they can't find my application which is not unusual during such a long waiting period.
Don't annoy them, leave it alone, soon u r getting approval.

About email need one week minimum to get reply back...

mhmh
Newly Registered

Post by mhmh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm

kim_202 wrote:
Beeline wrote:

i emailed them before 2 months ago and got no reply till now

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Beeline wrote:Can you guys share your experience in getting responses from INIS via E-mails? How long does it normally take them to reply? I sent an E-mail to then last Wed and got no reply so far, is that normal?
I always got a reply in 30 min but it is the standard reply:

Your applications are currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether they meet the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minster for decision as expeditiously as possible.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship would wish to have a
decision on their application without delay.

As well as being a significant event in the life of the recipient, the
granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation as provided for in law
is also a major step for the State which confers certain rights and
entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and
it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the
integrity of the process.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Try emailing to citizenship@justice.ie
Not waiting any more

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:53 pm

kim_202 wrote:

Annoy them? The last time I had been in touch with them before this e-mail I sent last week was JULY 2011!!!, then POSTED them an updated income tax return beginning Aug 2012 since it had been a year since last communication, and you call that annoying? I certainly hope that you are right and I am getting my approval soon.

Malika

Post by Malika » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

NewIrish wrote:
I always got a reply in 30 min but it is the standard reply:

Your applications are currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether they meet the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minster for decision as expeditiously as possible.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship would wish to have a
decision on their application without delay.

As well as being a significant event in the life of the recipient, the
granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation as provided for in law
is also a major step for the State which confers certain rights and
entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and
it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the
integrity of the process.
The above is what you will get as a reply or with some little variation.
I understand your frustration, I have been through that myself so eventually, I decided not to bother because the replies were the same standard, almost like a template.......... nothing individual apart from the name,address and reference number.
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm

has anyone been able to get through to INIS today? I have been trying to get through all to no avail

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 pm

I hope they will post more approvals today , I have heard INIS is going to have ceremony in Tipperary as well this nov 2012. I just hope that all those who are waiting over a year now should get invited for dec 2012 ceremony !
Last edited by waiting2beirish on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not waiting any more

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm

hello, guys any approvals today or we have to wait until second or third week of January .

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Beeline wrote:
kim_202 wrote:

Annoy them? The last time I had been in touch with them before this e-mail I sent last week was JULY 2011!!!, then POSTED them an updated income tax return beginning Aug 2012 since it had been a year since last communication, and you call that annoying? I certainly hope that you are right and I am getting my approval soon.
Beeline suppose u run the shop and I ask u a question that do u have this item and u said not yet but coming soon now tell me if I ask u same question several times, how u feel?

In department they reply u but if u ask ur question again and again then they definitely delay ur case n u can't appeal it as well,

So it ur wish, u want approval now or after a year,
Stop email or call unless it is very necessary.

Do u understand now, dept have full right to throw ur file at corner of the room n u cant say anything as well.

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 pm

kim_202 wrote: Beeline suppose u run the shop and I ask u a question that do u have this item and u said not yet but coming soon now tell me if I ask u same question several times, how u feel?

In department they reply u but if u ask ur question again and again then they definitely delay ur case n u can't appeal it as well,

So it ur wish, u want approval now or after a year,
Stop email or call unless it is very necessary.

Do u understand now, dept have full right to throw ur file at corner of the room n u cant say anything as well.
I think you were not very attentive while reading my posts. I wrote to the Dept ONLY IN CASE they asked me to send them any additional documentation. During 5 years of waiting I rang only 1 TIME!!!! and did not get through, so WROTE THEM THE ONLY E-MAIL, please read carefully 1 E-Mail IN 5 YEAR PERIOD, and never got any reply. I am on this forum looking for support, not to read your VERY UNFAIR comments.

I think I have every right to be upset at this stage, I really do not deserve such observations as you make above, you do not know either me or the situation, and I have no idea why your replies are so full of anger and disrespect. I shared my experience with members on this forum, as a result I feel even more upset. I would appreciate if other members share their opinion, that I annoyed the Dept with my only E-mail and that my application can be thrown in a corner of the room because of that? I hope you are the only one who thinks so...

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:35 am

Beeline no you did not upset DOJ ,5 year period is a big chunk of your life that you have spent in limbo,i think kim-2 is friend or relative of someone working in the department ,kim do you your own thing ,whoever you are leave people alone those who are already suffering .We don't need your expertise advice. you have no knowledge of anything ..

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 am

Beeline wrote: I think you were not very attentive while reading my posts. I wrote to the Dept ONLY IN CASE they asked me to send them any additional documentation. During 5 years of waiting I rang only 1 TIME!!!! and did not get through, so WROTE THEM THE ONLY E-MAIL, please read carefully 1 E-Mail IN 5 YEAR PERIOD, and never got any reply. I am on this forum looking for support, not to read your VERY UNFAIR comments.

I think I have every right to be upset at this stage, I really do not deserve such observations as you make above, you do not know either me or the situation, and I have no idea why your replies are so full of anger and disrespect. I shared my experience with members on this forum, as a result I feel even more upset. I would appreciate if other members share their opinion, that I annoyed the Dept with my only E-mail and that my application can be thrown in a corner of the room because of that? I hope you are the only one who thinks so...
Beeline, i think you should call them again on Thursday and be persistent. Do not give up until you get to speak to someone. Or better still, write a letter to the department via post. I never called or contacted them until people that applied a year after i did started getting approvals. Your calling or contacting them does not stop them from attending to your file.

I would say, work started on my file after i started calling them. In-fact two people have had to call me back from INIS after i spoke to them on the phone. And they were quite surprised i was till awaiting garda report for a July 2010 application. She personally requested for my report and got it within a week...
Though, i am yet to get my approval i am glad i had called and emailed them several times as well. My file is now at an advanced stage and i know very soon i will get my approval.

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

well, is any approval letter today. please share

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 am

aljazair wrote:well, is any approval letter today. please share
Looks like we will have told tight till the end of this week or may be next week, I just hope they have more invitions for dec 2012.
Not waiting any more

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 pm

[quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="aljazair"]well, is any approval letter today. please share[/quote]

Looks like we will have told tight till the end of this week or may be next week, I just hope they have more invitations for dec 2012.[/quote] i think will be more approval soon for applicante waiting a long long time for there approval as ther is no up date for seronomey in inis web yet plus minister allan shater has indicated that it is expected that significant inroads will be made with the remaining cases in the naturalisation backlog by year end . what u think?

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 pm

minniepoe, robby1,thanks so much for your support guys, it's very important to have it, especially from people who are in the same boat.

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:21 am

hi guys.
alhamdulilah I got approval last week for dec ceremoy.
applied last march based on 5 years residancy.work part time, minimam tax, but not social neither problems with the garda.
got soooo valuable advices from this forum.i can say without your help guys i could have waited for more two years to apply.
thanks again ,and goood luck to you all

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm

hi, is any one tell me whats that mean. further processing LSR team. thanks

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 pm

aljazair wrote:hi, is any one tell me whats that mean. further processing LSR team. thanks
Further processing means that your file has passed through initial checks for completion and now they are getting reports from garda , social welfare , revenue etc. once these reports have come in , your file is sent to the minister this is know as advance stage processing.

Hope this helps.
Not waiting any more

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 pm

hi guys.
alhamdulilah I got approval for dec ceremoy.
i applied in 2009 married to eu.

thanks again ,and goood luck to you all
and see you on 13 dec.