ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SMS activated - What does this email from UKBA mean?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mishtiaq
Newly Registered

SMS activated - What does this email from UKBA mean?

Post by mishtiaq » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

My employer applied for sponsorship license in May so it has been almost 6 months and now today my employer got email from home office with the username and password

We have now activated your Sponsorship Management System (SMS) account which will allow you (on behalf of your organisation) to assign Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies/ Certificates of Sponsorship to sponsor migrants under PBS.

What does it mean? have they allocated license to my employer?

What would be the next step now, any idea when they will send us license certificate if they have already allocated?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thank

Ra.One
Newly Registered

Post by Ra.One » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 am

Hi,

Yes it means your application for Sponsor License has been approved and you have been by default assigned the 1 certificate of sponsorship.

Regards
Rk

SimiP

Post by SimiP » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi,

Congrats!!!
Good to see someone proceeding smoothly.

You can also check whether your company name appears in the list of sponsors at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofsponsors

Please could you let me know the exact date that your company applied on. I
Cheers!!
Simi

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Can you also please let us know whether the UKBA was contacted and urgent treatment was requested for your case?