ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent In-person Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Urgent In-person Appointment

Post by santoshimaa » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi All,

I want to make an in-person application and want to look at the available dates. I can't find any appointments at any PEOs. Can you please tell the time at which these appointments are opened everyday? How frequently should I check the availability? Any solicitor phone numbers are welcome too... Thank you...

vamship26
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent In-person Appointment

Post by vamship26 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi,

Even I am trying to book an appoitnment through premium serivce. Tried booking at midnight timings as well, didn't work. Not sure of what else I can do ....? Please let me know if you get to know of any other betterway to get an appointment. Thanks
santoshimaa wrote:Hi All,

I want to make an in-person application and want to look at the available dates. I can't find any appointments at any PEOs. Can you please tell the time at which these appointments are opened everyday? How frequently should I check the availability? Any solicitor phone numbers are welcome too... Thank you...

firangi

Post by firangi » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Last week I booked an appointment for PEO for applying dependant visa for my UK born baby. I kept refreshing the page of appointment (where it say "no appointments, please do not call UKBA office...etc etc)..and by god's grace I got an appointment (probably cancelled by someone else) within an hr ..and this was bang in the middle of the day.

Fingers crossed for you both.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:05 pm

guys see arifaahmed's post in this thread aimed at me. I can understand how frustrating the experience is but be patient you would find the slots ultimately, just follow the advice it does work. Make sure you remain online till you consistently start getting no appointments available which can delay upto 1300 hours. Be prepared for spending a few nights on it it is a matter of luck mainly and getting used to the process.

Do keep trying randomly during the day also I have seen free slots being available during the day, which are probably the ones released due to cancellations etc.

Good luck with your efforts.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by santoshimaa » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 am

Thank you All... I tried the for last 2 nights but that did not work very well... The server is too slow and keeps on erroring out... pied_piper I may need your help reagarding the same...

anilkmanu
Newly Registered

Post by anilkmanu » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:57 pm

I've been trying as well.
I'm getting the appontment list but when I fill in the name , dob & click on the button it says appointment no longer available.

anyone had this issue?

pied_piper

Re: Thank you

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 pm

santoshimaa wrote:Thank you All... I tried the for last 2 nights but that did not work very well... The server is too slow and keeps on erroring out... pied_piper I may need your help reagarding the same...
sure if i could be of any further help.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Please help

Post by santoshimaa » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Pied_piper,

managed to book an appointment at Sheffield PEO for the 27th of November. As it was a hurry, I put wrong birth month while entering my husband's details. I put in August instead of May. I don't know if it is the mistake of system. Do u think this will be a problem while I attend the appointment? All other details are correct except the birth month? Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you.

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:23 am

I too am trying a lot and after hundreds of refreshes I got the appoint 3-4 times but when I fill in and try to complete the booking, it says "Your appointment is no longer available"

I guess someone above also got the same error. Please advise why is happening and what to do with it.

Thanks

sureshuvce
Newly Registered

One Appointment available right now

Post by sureshuvce » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi
Just thought it may be helpful to someone. I noticed one appointment is avlbl right now :
at

Date: Friday 02 November 2012
Time: 8:30 AM

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:28 am

Hi
I tried last night and got the same error message that the appointment is no longer available. Btw, I am currently booking from outside of UK. Is that a problem? And will there be problem in using more than 1 window for refresh and submit?

Cheers

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 am

ukindian1 wrote:Hi
I tried last night and got the same error message that the appointment is no longer available. Btw, I am currently booking from outside of UK. Is that a problem? And will there be problem in using more than 1 window for refresh and submit?

Cheers
I don't think booking from outside of the UK should be a problem. I would use two different browsers for submit and refresh, if I were you.

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 am

Hey Piper, Thanks for that quick response. I was doing the same. IE and Chrome. And within each browser I first tried more than 1 tab and refreshed them fast. I then thought it could be becos of that and then used only one tab each in each browser. Still the same problem.

Not sure why this is happening. I managed to get 4-5 times in all but none could be confirmed. :(

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 am

ukindian1 wrote:Hey Piper, Thanks for that quick response. I was doing the same. IE and Chrome. And within each browser I first tried more than 1 tab and refreshed them fast. I then thought it could be becos of that and then used only one tab each in each browser. Still the same problem.

Not sure why this is happening. I managed to get 4-5 times in all but none could be confirmed. :(
If you get to the point of typing in names/dob of applicants, and get blank screen or no further confirmation, check your email. My appointment does not show on UKBA website/account however I have received confirmation via email of my booked appointment.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 am

Hi
I didnt get blank screen or any confirmation mail. The message I see is "Your appointment is no longer available"

Btw, is it mandatory to submit the application before booking the appointment. Is this the reason for not being able to make an appointment.

I see this message in the 'My Transactions' tab of my account.

"You do not currently have any transactions.

You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Cheers

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 pm

ukindian1 wrote:Hi

Cheers
Well, it is not an error that the appointment is not available. They don't have the appointment slots when you try. Follow the instructions given on other threads on this issue and you will finally get one. It takes a while to get used to the process. Try at midnight and randomly at other times of the day too.

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:14 am

Thanks to all.. I was able to book the appointment last night..