ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm

solospy wrote:
Alyzah wrote:Aslam,

this may not link to topic but, does anyones spouses have previous immigration hist
ory? Pls let me know

I have. My wife lived in the UK as my spouse for nearly 3 years. She went back to Pakistan and applied on 14/06/2012 from Islamabad
Solopsy, did she go with her current visa?, I got married in uk my husband applied from Pakistan, he was a student.
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Alyzah wrote:
solospy wrote:
Alyzah wrote:Aslam,

this may not link to topic but, does anyones spouses have previous immigration hist
ory? Pls let me know

I have. My wife lived in the UK as my spouse for nearly 3 years. She went back to Pakistan and applied on 14/06/2012 from Islamabad
Solopsy, did she go with her current visa?, I got married in uk my husband applied from Pakistan, he was a student.
Yes she went back before her visa expired.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 pm

My husband was also a student in UK when we got engaged. His student visa would have expired in April 2013. We got married in Pak and applied from there. Inshallah good news on its way to us June applicants, just need all the duas :)
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Re: salaam

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 pm

shahbazahmed779 wrote:hi friends today my friend collected his passport and it was rejectd bcoz he didnt sumbitd his english test his timeline is 09/06/2012
Not sure why your friend did not submit his english test result, did you ask him why? Im finding it rather strange as Gerry's staff would have picked it at the time of application and told your friend that english test is a must.
May Allah help him and he gets a visa.

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 am

It's been a pretty quite week. I don't know if it's because they've slowed down the process again, or maybe we just don't have enough June members on this forum, to know the reality? :(

And if my memory serves me correct, Shahbaz Ahmed said he had a friend in Gerrys (mrpur) who said those who applied before 15th of June, will get a reply before eid. What happened man??!!

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 am

ammar91 wrote:It's been a pretty quite week. I don't know if it's because they've slowed down the process again, or maybe we just don't have enough June members on this forum, to know the reality? :(

And if my memory serves me correct, Shahbaz Ahmed said he had a friend in Gerrys (mrpur) who said those who applied before 15th of June, will get a reply before eid. What happened man??!!

Come on UKBA. Get a move on :x

MY TIMELINE:

14/06/2012 FROM ISB

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am

king2be98 wrote:
angelkhan wrote:Gosh this wait to find out abt if the visa has been granted or not is just killing me o read a few days ago that scotishraja said he cnt sit on peace nd o was thinking eat does he mean he done a long wait nd wat will happen if he has to wait for a few hours more but knw I knw it is this that kills u more then the 5 mounths i Jst cnt sit in peace all that cmes to my mind is to phone my hubby nd hear his voice bu pcs it is to late as it is 12:00 12:00 am nd 5:00 am in Pakistan just dnt understand wat to do well all of u will only understand wen u r in this situation plz pray 4 me x thanx
Before you made the application, well even before you married your spouse you knew about the VISA process, the time it takes and possibly further time taken if it's refused.

You should also consider typing in standard English, or even attempt to as your comments like many others on here are written in SMS text and we have read twice to actually make sense of what you're actually trying to say.
. Well it wasn't taking dis long b4 cuz Many peoples visa were jst taking a few day or weeks so deh nd plus u have no right to tell anyone how dey shud write nd dat cuz iv u wana wlk wiv de wrld u will hve 2 understand every way of writing slang or even pure English so I suggest if u cnt read den jst dnt comment or dnt bother if u cnt congrat someone or b nce anyways 4gt dis hpe iv u hve submitted ur case u will be granted a visa vry sooon inshallah

angelkhan

Re: TB test

Post by angelkhan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 am

Ismail_Asghar wrote:
king2be98 wrote:
Horizon wrote:I had a TB test on 2nd feb and then applied for visa on 6th july. TB test expiry was 2nd aug. Does anyone think that I need to have a further test and does the test need to be valid at the time the visa is stamped?
Don't do another TB test, it's not required, they won't kick up a fuss about it provided you have a copy of the first expired test with you upon entry to the UK.
King2be98,

Can you please advise, I am currently still awaiting a update on my wife's visa application but wanted some info.

When my wife finally does get the visa granted, is there a certain amount of time she is allocated to leave for the UK. Well it is different for every1 cuz they keep changing the travelling time for everyone nd even the wording due to people cummitting fraud so they keep changing it my husband has to travel within 3 mounths bt plus they gv a letter with the application saying to be on the safe side plz travel as soon as possible so u will fnd out wen she gts the visa inshallah

I have seen on this forum and spoken to a few people and have been informed a variety of different things.

Some people have advised you have to fly to the UK withing 28 days and the other one I hear regularly is that within 3 months of recieveing the visa as they grant a 27 months visa.

Second one make sense but you you be able to give me a answer.

Appreciated, Ismail

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm

I applied on 4 July from Karachi. 17 weeks and counting. I hope UKBA will publish the October figures soon so that we can get an idea of progress.

khan1991
BANNED

TO ALL READ THIS

Post by khan1991 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:04 pm

hello everyone and salam to all and inshallah we all will get good news keep doing your duas and pray for all when you do.

QUESTION
I heard from someone that their mates case went to appeal because the rules in azad kashmir are different and so are the way the weddings are,their application was rejected because their marriage wasnt registered properly or something like that can someone shine some light on this matter thanks????????????????????

Also I applied on 6 july started pocessing on 20 july its goin into 4 months now anyone heard some news june applicant end of june. thanks
ill keep you all in my dua remember me in your duas

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: TO ALL READ THIS

Post by king2be98 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

khan1991 wrote:QUESTION
I heard from someone that their mates case went to appeal because the rules in azad kashmir are different and so are the way the weddings are,their application was rejected because their marriage wasnt registered properly or something like that can someone shine some light on this matter thanks?
Marriages need to be registered with the Union Council.

You should preferably have a Nadra Marriage Certificate to support the application along with the Nikkah Nama and an attested translation of it. Marriage councils vary from province to province and I only know the process for Punjab, so perhaps someone can she more light. But if you have Union Councils and have Nadra certificates in Azaad Kashmir, then you'll need the above docs.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 pm

i also am from azad kashmir and following on from advice i received from king2be before i handed in my application i made sure that the wedding was registered with NADRA. i had to wait an extra couple of weeks for this but i made sure that my wife had my name on her id card and we handed in a NADRA certificate.
applied at isl - 14/06/2012
processed at bhc - 27/06/2012
RFC- 26/11/12
ALLHAMDULILLAH VISA IS GRANTED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 6Wmc#gid=0

HDar
Newly Registered

Re: TB test

Post by HDar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 pm

angelkhan wrote:
Ismail_Asghar wrote:
king2be98 wrote:
Horizon wrote:I had a TB test on 2nd feb and then applied for visa on 6th july. TB test expiry was 2nd aug. Does anyone think that I need to have a further test and does the test need to be valid at the time the visa is stamped?
Don't do another TB test, it's not required, they won't kick up a fuss about it provided you have a copy of the first expired test with you upon entry to the UK.
King2be98,

Can you please advise, I am currently still awaiting a update on my wife's visa application but wanted some info.

When my wife finally does get the visa granted, is there a certain amount of time she is allocated to leave for the UK. Well it is different for every1 cuz they keep changing the travelling time for everyone nd even the wording due to people cummitting fraud so they keep changing it my husband has to travel within 3 mounths bt plus they gv a letter with the application saying to be on the safe side plz travel as soon as possible so u will fnd out wen she gts the visa inshallah

I have seen on this forum and spoken to a few people and have been informed a variety of different things.

Some people have advised you have to fly to the UK withing 28 days and the other one I hear regularly is that within 3 months of recieveing the visa as they grant a 27 months visa.

Second one make sense but you you be able to give me a answer.

Appreciated, Ismail

I just ben contacted by my mp... She informs me that a decision has been made yesterday however they dont know what the decision is... I will soon be contacted inorder to collect the documents.. Plz pray for us... Those who are waiting get in touch with ur mps regarding the cases they are really helpful

zny
Newly Registered

Post by zny » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 pm

@HDar
what date did u apply an where from?

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Is this local MP, your MP in Pakistan or England??

HDar
Newly Registered

Post by HDar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 pm

zny wrote:@HDar
what date did u apply an where from?
R

Applied 25/5/12
ISB OC 25/5/12
BHC. 8/6/12
Decision made 31/10/11
Rfc???

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm

went to collect my passport today. Visa granted Alhamdulillah. People on this forum have been great. Got very valuable advice from the members. My timeline: Applied on 25th May, Under processing on 8th June, RFC 31st October, Passport collected 1st November. Visa granted.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

sazkhan wrote:went to collect my passport today. Visa granted Alhamdulillah. People on this forum have been great. Got very valuable advice from the members. My timeline: Applied on 25th May, Under processing on 8th June, RFC 31st October, Passport collected 1st November. Visa granted.
Congratulations, very happy for you... Please dont forget to make dua for us and we wish you and your spouse a very happy life together, Ameen :)

HDar
Newly Registered

Post by HDar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 pm

sazkhan wrote:went to collect my passport today. Visa granted Alhamdulillah. People on this forum have been great. Got very valuable advice from the members. My timeline: Applied on 25th May, Under processing on 8th June, RFC 31st October, Passport collected 1st November. Visa granted.
Congrats Mashallah... Can you tell me what date ur visa got stamped... My decison has been made yesterday... Plz pray for me...

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

ammar

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 pm

hi ammar yes u r ryt its happnd just bcoz off eid holidays and u dont know that somepeoples got rfc message on eid bcoz uk embassy was closed before 1 day from eid an lots off peoples gots there rfc an as far as i know some of my friends an my relatives got there rfc on eid an collctd after eid

Hsal
Newly Registered

Post by Hsal » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:24 pm

angelkhan wrote:Well it wasn't taking dis long b4 cuz Many peoples visa were jst taking a few day or weeks so deh nd plus u have no right to tell anyone how dey shud write nd dat cuz iv u wana wlk wiv de wrld u will hve 2 understand every way of writing slang or even pure English so I suggest if u cnt read den jst dnt comment or dnt bother if u cnt congrat someone or b nce anyways 4gt dis hpe iv u hve submitted ur case u will be granted a visa vry sooon inshallah
Say what? I think King2Be has a point - reading that made my head spin.

HDar
Newly Registered

Post by HDar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 pm

[quote="ammar91"]Is this local MP, your MP in Pakistan or England??[/quote

your MP in UK they will help and tell you whats going on...

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 pm

HDar wrote:
Congrats Mashallah... Can you tell me what date ur visa got stamped... My decison has been made yesterday... Plz pray for me...
My visa was stamped on 29th October.

cornlord
Newly Registered

Post by cornlord » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 pm

useful email addresses:

Head of Visas and International, UKBA
Jonathan.Sedgwick@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

CEO, UKBA
rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

UK High Commisioner, Islamabad
Adam.Thomson@fco.gov.uk

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 pm

cornlord wrote:useful email addresses:

Head of Visas and International, UKBA
Jonathan.Sedgwick@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

CEO, UKBA
rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

UK High Commisioner, Islamabad
Adam.Thomson@fco.gov.uk
are we allowed to email them to get a progress report of our application?? Are they helpful?